Navya

India-Forums

   
Navya
Navya

itna gussaa anant!!!!!!! (short update 24.5.11) (Page 2)

pgdn Goldie
pgdn
pgdn

Joined: 06 June 2009
Posts: 1681

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
I hate u I hate u I hate u anant why angry bechari navya ab kya hoga ?

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 248

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starangel

short update:Tongue

anant come closer 2 kiss navya..bt she stays away frm him nd n the meanwhile anant's baba called him...tht time nly he will realise wat he s dng...nd appy cum n search of navya bcoz mam called her...then navya leav by looking at anant nd talk wit her parents...nd navya s abt 2 tell appy wat hpnd bt ritz came..nd n the basketball ground ranbir happily tells abt him nd ritz nd anant will be sooo angry nd he will shouts at ranbir...nd ritz will describe appy nd navya abt her longwalk wit ranbir...nd navya will be n dream hearing tiz...in precap ranbir wants 2 talk 2 ritz so he ask navya 2 sit wit anant so wen she goes near anant he ask harry 2 sit wit him whch disappoints navya
 
Nicely explained...!Anant s a heartless fellow...everytime he gets angry..i know he looks dashing then..but i m not liking this Anant .not Saheer!
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 4528

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
thats a relief...whatever he might do...he cant escape her from collegeROFL ...and the more he sees her...the sooner he would realize that all his sanskaari parvarish no-love life are down the drainageStern Smile and there is nothing wrong in falling in love...Day DreamingBlushingand that navya matters to him more than any other stupid rulebook by his baba rulebook writer..Stern Smile.Cool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pgdn

I hate u I hate u I hate u anant why angry bechari navya ab kya hoga ?

dnt wry yaar...surely anant nd navya will get marry...Embarrassedtill tht we hav 2 go wit tiz bakwass trackAngry
..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bristi04

Originally posted by starangel

short update:Tongue

anant come closer 2 kiss navya..bt she stays away frm him nd n the meanwhile anant's baba called him...tht time nly he will realise wat he s dng...nd appy cum n search of navya bcoz mam called her...then navya leav by looking at anant nd talk wit her parents...nd navya s abt 2 tell appy wat hpnd bt ritz came..nd n the basketball ground ranbir happily tells abt him nd ritz nd anant will be sooo angry nd he will shouts at ranbir...nd ritz will describe appy nd navya abt her longwalk wit ranbir...nd navya will be n dream hearing tiz...in precap ranbir wants 2 talk 2 ritz so he ask navya 2 sit wit anant so wen she goes near anant he ask harry 2 sit wit him whch disappoints navya
 
Nicely explained...!Anant s a heartless fellow...everytime he gets angry..i know he looks dashing then..but i m not liking this Anant .not Saheer!

thanqTongue

nd abt shaheer dnt say lik thtCry

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

thats a relief...whatever he might do...he cant escape her from collegeROFL ...and the more he sees her...the sooner he would realize that all his sanskaari parvarish no-love life are down the drainageStern Smile and there is nothing wrong in falling in love...Day DreamingBlushingand that navya matters to him more than any other stupid rulebook by his baba rulebook writer..Stern Smile.Cool

yaa thtz y im sayn...he cant escape frm college..more than 8 hrs...same college,same classroom,same frenz everythng whch s closely related 2 navya...Embarrassedso he surely cant able 2 escape..Tongue.nd if he tries 1000 times 2 go frm navya nd he will become 2000 times close wit her nd wit her thoughtz...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitadeeps07

bristi04 Senior Member
bristi04
bristi04

Joined: 20 October 2010
Posts: 248

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
hey guys just now i saw this episode...i think Anant s angry because of himself...
he s thinking unnecessarily he s attracted towards Navya...n forgetting family values..
whenever she comes closer to him he feels something n getting attarcted..ending up with some awkwards...so he s trying himself to keep  away frm her..lets see...!


Edited by bristi04 - 24 May 2011 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..StarAngel..

..StarAngel.. IF-Rockerz
..StarAngel..
..StarAngel..

Joined: 14 June 2010
Posts: 8374

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bristi04

hey guys just now i saw this episode...i think Anant s angry because of himself...
he s thinking unnecessarily he s attracted towards Navya...n forgetting family values..
whenever she comes closer to him he feels something n getting attarcted..ending up with some awkwards...so he s trying himself away frm her..lets see...!

yaa thttz y im sayn he cant go away frm her...eventhough he try soo many times

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index