24 May: Kyu Tu Har Pal Har Waqt Hoti Hai (Kes-Gul)

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Well i think we all know where it starts of from esp if we all watched yesterdays last scene, i ginf that Gulaal is somewhat expecting a question on the lines of what she has been thinking and what Kesar might actually feel for her, and so on - the hint of fear of wanting to hear that question maybe but also want to know what is those questions he wants to ask, as she does asks Kaise sawaal, what sort of questions and so on

Kesar tells her those questions she wants to ask that doesnt leave him no peace, and that my eyes want to know, and his eyes keep asking her the very questions and so on, and only she has answers to and she replies i dont know what you want to ask, but from her reaction i got that she subconsciously know what question it might (if you get what i mean) and i dont Kesar can even get the words outs, and Gulaal tells him whatever he wants to ask, just ask her - and she isnt even meeting his eyes, and there's one line that Gulaal says 'if its reached to this point' baat yaha tak phochi hai...  and Kesar says i assume it has reached to this point (i think Gulaal is thinking of another point) ans says she made him helpless to come here(i think Gulaal is rather surprise to hear that she made him majboor to come here) and maybe to that point as well (whatever point Kesar is thinking from his pov) and i do believe Gulaal wants to hear what he has to say as she tells him whats happened why is he quiet now and ask her whatever he wants to ask twice she says that, seeing as he avoids looking at her.
The precap scene we gets, as he says Your life/world used to revolve/surround around me and now its not like that anymore and why is yours and mine world so different/seperate/apart from each other, and we see those tears rolling down her face as they look at one another and he says if our worlds are seperate/different then why is she in each moment on his mind - roaming around in this thoughts and asks Kyun Gulaal Kyun (we all know Kesar always asks why each time, he has an emotional breakdown esp when he reads one of his letters)  and

Gulaal is getting hurt as she says dard ho raha hai (maybe also saying she feels his pain in a way, and this is hurting too and its an uncomfortable atmosphere) by the way Kesar is holding her tightly by her arms and he realises or gets surprised he is holding her and lets go and then Gulaal goes and puts her pallu on her head both avoid looking at one another and so on, as she tells him to go to his room, i think Gulaal has got a shocker just by going over what just happened and what he was saying, and what it means deep down and what she thinks and she breaks down crying - seriously this is big time inkling of a revelation/confrmation for Gulaal now...   that Kesar doesnt and has never seen her apart from him, he hasnt let her go, she still holds that much importance for him and maybe for him its beyond just what it was before, this is what i think Gulaal would be thinking on, coz what he has said and how she is every moment and how he thinks about her all the time etc

What could Gulaal say beside, cut the talk there and then, coz Kesar is not in his senses well he is, but i think she did the right thing in the way it ended, its too much to take in for now and so on, its awkward and she is trying to understand him and so on and work out exactly what it is

I had a feeling that we would see Sudha and Talli's their dilemma on the person they love, that neither Kesar or even Raman loves them in the way they want and so on, Sudha as always longed for that love in how a man should love a woman esp a husband love, and whilst Talli just longs for Kesar and being his and i do think if we look back on last friday's episode i think we see a camera shot on Talli and Sudha crying as Raman left without seeing her and Gulaal crying along with them, watching them, and with Gulaal knowing what is happening and how sad they are, seeing as they have Gulaal knowing how alone Sudha is and Talli is with her. Raman comes to their room and doesnt even know who Talli is and so on, and Talli goes i will go and sleep with Gulaal

Kesar has not gone to his room - he is on the balcony playing his little mouth istrument, recalling Raman's words again and how Gulaal choosing D etc, i think like Kesar we also thought MB is coming to tell Kesar off, but no he is rather calm, and doesnt seem anything, he doesnt know Kesar has drank, and asks Kesar to keep playing and MB sits beside him, looks like Kesar is trying to hide his face more like how his mouth judging by how he must smell of alcohol and says to play another tune, the one he used to play when he was younger, and still Kesar is hiding his face with his arm/hand.  MB talks about life in general to Kesar and how time and life is coming along and the family and so on, i think it was a rather good conversation when you sometimes have - as you talking freely about it, and Mb is scared that is family doesnt break and so on, and that he wont be able to fix it and so on  (i guess i relate it back to D and what he did, and Kesar's life and Gulaal's life and so on)  and MB gets to know Kesar is drunk judging by how Kesar got up from the floor and is not in control and says i am ashamed being your father.

Looks like Kesar slept on the balcony, someone must of covered him with a blanket as JK comes up and starts putting wet clothes out, and Kesar looks at the blanket thinking it might be Gulaal, but JK confirms it was her knowing full well who he is thinking of, i think JK has got Kesar's and his pov well, and as she know he wants Gulaal to do things for him and for her to only care for him and so on, and tells JK tells him its not wrong in wanting that which hubby wouldnt want that, looks like JK has got into him that he needs to ask and demand certain things and says he needs to understand his own right and place in Gulaal's life, i think she is pointing towards what he is - a husband and how he is married to her - this what i think JK was implying and that he needs to start understanding that bit and what he is and what sort of right he has over her and it has left him thinking on it

Talli tries to tidy up Kesar's cupboard and Kesar doesnt like it as she is touching his things and notices the red flower thing as Talli made it, and i think he might think it was Gulaal who put it there, but it was Talli before she entered his room and looking for him and Talli says she knows she gets on his nerves and he gets angry on her, and Talli is going on about Farz and all that, whilst Kesar doesnt know why she keeps being around him and so on, and says you have your own life and to mind her own life and to keep out of his basically, and we see Kesar flash back to what he said to Gulaal last night as he sits on his bed and gets angry and thrown something on the floor in his anger

5 things happened today which will take the track forward i guess...
Kes-Gul and what he said and what Gulaal is getting an inkling on and so on
JK saying what she did to Kesar, and how he needs to start seeing himself and what he is to Gulaal and understanding that and what right he has on her
Sudha-Talli hopes on a love that will never ever be theres i guess
Talli finding out that Kesar doesnt value her in his life or thinks of her in that way, or holds any importance for her as such
MB again disappointed by Kesar, and is ashamed by him

Neil and Manasi are awesome as always ๐Ÿ‘

Precap - Gulaal finds a crying Talli, and Talli says Kesar doesnt like her, and that he wants someone else
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
The continuation scene kind of sent a shiver down my spine. It was very...I don't have the right words but I guess intense and extremely heart-tugging. I think there was a lot of raw passion in the scene which may make me uncomfortable when I see this scene with my parents on TV but I don't mean it in a bad way. This is what Gulaal-Kesar are, the emotions overspill on-screen and I really felt those emotions today. I said somewhere that it was a 'gulp' scene possibly because it was the first time we saw GK in such proximity and with a lot sentiments coming out.

I'll leave it at their scene but the rest of the episode was very good too! Great post Lennie!
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

The continuation scene kind of sent a shiver down my spine. It was very...I don't have the right words but I guess intense and extremely heart-tugging. I think there was a lot of raw passion in the scene which may make me uncomfortable when I see this scene with my parents on TV but I don't mean it in a bad way. This is what Gulaal-Kesar are, the emotions overspill on-screen and I really felt those emotions today. I said somewhere that it was a 'gulp' scene possibly because it was the first time we saw GK in such proximity and with a lot sentiments coming out.

I'll leave it at their scene but the rest of the episode was very good too! Great post Lennie!

The scene was intense to the max, and as you say watching it with your parents and knowing how you see Kes-Gul and feel for them, it will kinda make you uncomfy i guess

The scene was so well done, such emotions and intensity esp as you said they were that close, and what exactly Kesar is saying to her, and what she is acknowledging by what he is saying and what it actually means in a way

I dont think Kesar has knows in terms of saying it in words that he loves her in a deep way, but he feels it deep down

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Azy- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post:)
Thank u so much n great pics  too!

sneha04c thumbnail
I really felt the emotions โค๏ธ, but i hav a question why was gulal crying after kesar went we all knw seeing kesar hurt but was it only tht much , lets hope nt๐Ÿค”

Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneha04c

I really felt the emotions โค๏ธ, but i hav a question why was gulal crying after kesar went we all knw seeing kesar hurt but was it only tht much , lets hope nt๐Ÿค”

She was crying coz of she heard and the pain she felt for him and most probably what he said, she felt moved in a way, but also shocked at what this could mean, and what exactly Kesar feels for her... and also being that close to him, and so on
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
you know, i expected so much more out of gulaal in that precap scene. just shrugging off the issue? typical gulaal. but i guess she was quite overwhelmed which kesar and his feelings towards her. man, it's like, we're finally getting the real taste of their complex relationship... not everyone can comprehend it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

and hat's off to manasi and neil... well, let me not get started on that topic, otherwise it wouldn't end. haha!

and great post lennie! as always! chapeau! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini92

you know, i expected so much more out of gulaal in that precap scene. just shrugging off the issue? typical gulaal. but i guess she was quite overwhelmed which kesar and his feelings towards her. man, it's like, we're finally getting the real taste of their complex relationship... not everyone can comprehend it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

and hat's off to manasi and neil... well, let me not get started on that topic, otherwise it wouldn't end. haha!

and great post lennie! as always! chapeau! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thanks - i think the whole moment was too much for Gulaal and what he said and how close she was too him, it brought alot of emotions out, and really what answer can Gulaal give him, was it an answer he wanted or was it that he wanted her to be aware of him and his pain and so on

Exactly we are getting a real taste of their complex relationship and bond, and that has got to that point now

Yep Manasi and Neil are fantastic ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks - i think the whole moment was to much for Gulaal and what he said and how close she was too him, it brought alot of emotions out, and really what answer can Gulaal give him, was it an answer he wanted or was it that he wanted her to be aware of him and his pain and so on

yea.. his question today was more of an awareness for gulaal than a mere question. it was so heavily loaded. it was a statement of realisation on both parties, it was one of the major issues in the storyline, it was a question that decided their fates from now on.. it was a turning point in this show, and this scene was so important and significant, i wouldn't be able to fathom if the future TRPs would go low. like seriously. 
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalini92

yea.. his question today was more of an awareness for gulaal than a mere question. it was so heavily loaded. it was a statement of realisation on both parties, it was one of the major issues in the storyline, it was a question that decided their fates from now on.. it was a turning point in this show, and this scene was so important and significant, i wouldn't be able to fathom if the future TRPs would go low. like seriously. 

Agreed this was a turning point in the show, and how there paths will go now and how they will be around each other and so on, even more so since Kesar is aware what he said and Gulaal is aware of how he needs her even to this day,  and the more he thinks of D and Gulaal with Durgesh words echoing him, and i see jealousy flaring up and even more, and also

This show deserves so much credit and acting is one of the best on tv right now