Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Digu's FB were those where Nakku asks for her "saab" not others. Maybe he and Baaji will try to find dutta. But from the Nakku's Pic with salman, it seems she has regained her sense, as she was in her earlier hairstyle not two plaits. She looked sad & serious too.

Baaji not telling truth is as expected so that digu can have heart break when dutta comes back. The story is going in predictable manner but i don't understand how / when they will bring dutta.

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YAar ppl are hitting CM???πŸ˜• When we wanted the Forum and show to do good it never went above 3-5 now when we want it lag behind its catching up a bit i mean last week it was 21 or something now its 14..

anyways thank diby for update...babes u had the asprin right? this must have given u head ache na!!! Ok did Baaji for one sec thought that if Nakku is alive then His bhau could also be alive and he SHOULD LOOK FOR HIM...

And haven't AS n PN heard of something called property laws etc...and wht the hell is wrong with Kishore? God don't they even think before shooting? why waste so much money and time...
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks dibya for the update!

what a torture it is.
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hey dibya
thanks for update
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9