VIREN Plzzz Do it for me n all of us Plzzz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
1) Give a TIGHT SLAP 2 NIVI whch she deserves  ðŸ˜¡ 

2) Tell whole family d truth of Nivi who considers her as a NON_FAULTY MACHINE 😡 

3) Just leave her as it is n just go frm d SOOD HOUSE for sometime . Just LEAVE HER ALONE so tht she shld realize who is VIREN SOOD 😡 

4) Plzz Plzzz Plzzz Don't ever take any blame of Nivi or any1 on u . Plzzz 😭

I know whtever i m wanting , Viren will never ever do  it but like i said previously nothng wrong in hoping , So let see wht happens tomm
wawww moni love it i didn't c the episode yet but already know what happen from ur talk ...ya agree nivi need shock great shock that she will realized that verin is her every thing in life and if she lose him she will lose her life 2
Don't know abt Nivi's life lojain but Surelyy If Nivi goes far frm Viren then Viren defintaelyy will die becozz everytime Viren proclaimedd Nivi as his life n soul n he meant each n every word
Wowowowowowowow Monica
Havnt seen th epi
N it must be really bad then
N ur right
Viren will Neva Eva eva do yhis
I really dont know Moni what to say, I think to bring Nivi back to her real self I think he needs to do this, Because she is not in her normal self right now,  He has to slap her and get back in her real self and make her realise what she is doing.,
nice post monica...viren needs to do all this..go ahead viren...
Hi Moni, i just watched the epi and i hope that Viren does do all these things - she needs a reality check!!😡

I know ur right n i know Viren wont do these things because he loves her too much but im still hoping like you that he does. At least letting the family find out the truth, that is a must!!
Fantastic post Moni, and I TOTALLY agree with you, Nivi right now deserves this, what on earth does she think she is doing? Seriously she she thinks that her decision is for the love towards Dwita, but really it isn't, she just feels she has to do that and thats annoying me. For her now Viren's feelings don't matter, how can she take a decision as ridiculous as this. Hello this isn't just about her, it effects Viren too! I'm very let down by Nivi's character now. He should do what you have said its just too much now! x
Still haven't seen the episode yet. But I can't see my viren in pain.
He needs to show her whose the boss. Lol
I feel for Both if them though but know nivi is bang out of order
I feel sorry some of you have no respect to women.  Is physical torture the way to correct them if they have done something wrong? How can you be so primitive? Man or woman, any one can go wrong. Whipping is not the remedy. Please  learn to be courteous and civil with women.

Slapping Nivi is not the remedy. Try to understand her mental state. Why Nivi has gone off her mind? She is in the grip of guilt.