India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's U-Turn... (Page 7)

anamika_0 IF-Sizzlerz
anamika_0
anamika_0

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:24pm | IP Logged
woh Sant Anant haina... so his phone will get signals...

really really liked Shaheers gussawala acting... had the real expressions of a guy who gets frustrated in such situtations..gr8 job shaheer...Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nair

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hessa85

Originally posted by b.sarika2

I dont know where we are heading...Anant had to face this turmoil no doubt however Navya also got carried away so she was also bound to face some heartache. She should have been more careful so in my opinion both are at fault and hence the pain...what I dont understand is Anant actually getting engaged to Shagun then this whole thing takes a different and not so moral ground..what will be Shagun's fault in that case ...and it would be really unbelievable that Anant and more so his family will call off the marriage, akhir khandan ki izzat ka sawal hai:-)). I am not keen on watching a high dose family melodrama ..they have shown a fresh approach towards executing lot of things in the show (barring a few incidents in Anant's famliy), hope they will be able to maintain it in future also. Its a tough task for CVs and chances of screwing it up all is very high.

ijust on the highlighted point...this is also my qualm.   im hoping cvs are not showing us a scheming shagun to justify anant/his fam breaking the engagement.  that would be such a terrible cliche.  if he gets engaged to her,, sorry but then anant has made his bed and shud lie in it.

from what has been shown of shagun, she has been scheming to an extent already...she readily agreed to her cunning sisters plot of trapping navya n ananth alone in a room...remember she purposely poured juice on navyas dress n took her to ananths room? no decent gal wud have done that, that too in her sister's inlaws place...she just entered the house the previous day n got into the plotting mode to get the jackpot-ananth! rather santh ananth!

n she was the first to peep thru the keyhole...bringing out her character as negative to ensure that ananth can conveniently break off the engagement wud be the typcial drama that cud unfols, just as in every other soap!!

shelly_nair

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Hi

Y'day i posted the message to Rehan Syed alias Ranbir in Navya facebook

My question to ranbir

hi ranbir,we saw the promo of may 24th that anant is telling to keep distance with navya so that his parivaar and family he wanted,then why he should romance with navya like this,you please tell to the director dont ruin the serial that ana...nt leaves navya,he want to struggle for the love with his family,he is the boy he doesn't have the courage means why he is doing romance with navya,if this serial going on like this we will stop seeing navya,reply please

he replied to me like this

Rehan Syed as Ranbir
hey yamini ,jst chill..ho sakta hai anant uske ghar walo se ladhe navya k liye..koi kuch bhi nehi keh sakta k age kya hoga...think positive..aisa he hoga...keep watching navya...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MegaAngelzsshelly_nair

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
[
.[/QUOTE]

ijust on the highlighted point...this is also my qualm.   im hoping cvs are not showing us a scheming shagun to justify anant/his fam breaking the engagement.  that would be such a terrible cliche.  if he gets engaged to her,, sorry but then anant has made his bed and shud lie in it.
[/QUOTE]

Although a scheming Shagun is not justified , but a love sick Anant might be . When the realization comes that he can never love or accept some other lady as his wife other than Navya, plus if he commits to Shagun again that wud be a injustice to her , ending up in three lives being spoilt  , a break in engagement might seem justified. just my views.

shelly_nair

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Guyss relaxx...i thnk we need not speculate...yeh toh  xpcted tha out of anant's character...bt dint he realise this wen he was so desperate to go fr d picnic,, wen he hugged her, wen he kissed her, wen navya told him abt her discomfort wd his close proximity..tab kyun so raha tha?
he needed one call frm his BAAABBA (black sheep)??jus to wake up him?? insane! poor navyaa..gt pulled coz of him...so mch fr his convenience...dis is gng goood...impulsiveness,sudden withdrawal, dis engagement stuff is too much to handle ...dey r too young!!! plss spare all ds horror CVs...!! a good friendshiop btwn thm wud also do...!! bt dey straight jumped into love!! gosh!!
Abirami24 Goldie
Abirami24
Abirami24

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by silla

but i m ahting anant from tomorrowww: precap was really bad

agree wit u...i hated d precap

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged
hi Shelly...

nice post ...was reading the replies n its gud to see the line of thoughts it has brought out from anya fans...everyone who has replied has an interesting aspect to add...i must say, ananths unpredictable nature was being discussed a lot, but yesdays precap was a litlle too much for me to handle...hes right in thinking abt his actions n staying off navya...atleast its not too late right now to back off, but is this the way? just avoid her n pretend to be like every other class mate? im not sure, im telling this on the basis of the precap but i want to see todays episode before i can analyse him...how hes going to present himself n his backing off is whats important for me...for after all the closeness that he shared with navya (which no one except the two knows), like in solving Sonias problem, getting navya to nimishas engagement n the midnight dormitory incidents, he just cant back off without giving her some explanation...it wud make it much easier for her...rather than leave her high n dry to sit next to harry after what happened during the picnic betn them...n he v well knows thats shes mature enough to handle things well when the situation arises though she is basically a darpok...remember the hospital corrdior meeting where he described her as "sambli n samajdhar ladki'...he shud not forget that...if he can explain his feelings to her n then stay away, i wud say he  is a guy of today, else anath the santh is just another guy, no different from any of most heroes or mammas boys on tv today!!

hoping to see more posts from u...lets see how ananth turns out tonight...

shelly_nair

.Juhi. IF-Sizzlerz
.Juhi.
.Juhi.

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
yea...evn i think dat navya ko lagega she dint kiss isliye anant naaraz hai...but hez avoiding her...reli sad...

shelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index