India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's U-Turn... (Page 4)

Dimdim. IF-Rockerz
Dimdim.
Dimdim.

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
I think it was a lovely episode...Many times individuals tend to get carried over / influenced by what we see and what we feel.

There has to be time for reflection..its vital. That's when growth takes place. He needs to step back and evaluate..

@ As far as Navya is concerned...Love is a very complex emotion. There is nothing easy about it...She has to get a grip on it...

Great episode. I truly enjoyed seeing them . A very REAL scenario.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shelly_nairNymeriaAreYaar

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

I think it was a lovely episode...Many times individuals tend to get carried over / influenced by what we see and what we feel.

There has to be time for reflection..its vital. That's when growth takes place. He needs to step back and evaluate..

@ As far as Navya is concerned...Love is a very complex emotion. There is nothing easy about it...She has to get a grip on it...

@bold: Totally agree.

As for Navya...she's naive...she too was just going along with the flow of emotions so I don't blame her...she will obviously be confused for a bit cuz let's face it...Anant pushed her into a lot of things she otherwise may not have had the guts to do...so she will feel off-balance too but will understand things better with time...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashelly_nairDimdim.sajni786Nymeria

Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
@Anu--- definitely feel bad for navya.  she took courage to somehow step forward towards him  with his pulling (although somewhat unintentional). Then, now when she's becoming a bit confident and is sensing the change, BAAAM! Anant comes to realize what he's been up to and gets confused and backs off.  Anyone would have felt bad  at that. Even Anant would have been if he were in her place. but i guess facing this bit would be nothing compared to facing the "royal ignore" after they have both realized their feelings for each other and become intimate as they show in most shows. You know how two people come to love each other...and then all of a sudden a family issue or third angle issue crops up out of nowhere and then one of the two starts ignoring the other...ehhh that's too stereotypical.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

supriaCrazzmatazzsmitasmitashelly_nairDimdim.sajni786AreYaar

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Originally posted by shelly_nair

no dear... he is not at all blaming Navya.  he is blaming himself that he couldn't control his emotions.  he was unknowingly against his sanskar questioning his sanskar by kissing a girl.

even i'm feeling bad for Navya.  she doesn't know what has happened to Anant.  but i think she too will realize once she is back to her home.

as u said in other post.  Ranbir too has taunted him indirectly..LOL

Oh ok thanks for clarifying...so he's blaming himself? That's good...positive sign...but in a sense punishing Navya as well...along with himself...he's still too upset to probably think clearly but he'll realize with time...

Ohooo Ranbir taunted him?? NiceeeLOL...Hope to see more Ranbir-Anant scenes int he coming epis too...cuz if Anant tries to avoid Navya, he'll still have to hang out with Ranbir...and Ranbir will deffo question himLOL

actually Ranbir has not taunted him directly.  Ranbir was telling Anant about himself and Ritz and at the end he was telling Anant like... Sant Anant yeh sab to aap ke sanskar(that is not the exact word) ke against hai na LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dimdim.AreYaar

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tp26

dis was exactly bond to happen...teens forget whts happening around dem..many of us wud have been thru tht! havent wE? n guilt bhi ata hain baadme!! :(
same is d case wd anant...he cmes frm a way to conservative family...bt i smehow feel he shd explain it to navyaa n say sorry fr d ultra fast scene tht he created! we dnt want misunderstndngs!! fingers crossed...zyadaa drama nahi chuye..n whts wd anant gtng engaged...desperate family...! 19 pe? akal ghaas charne gayi hain kyaa? degree bhi khatam nahi hua hain

@ bold i agree with u.  navya will definitely be hurt.  so as u said He must explain to him and say sorry to her.
Nymeria IF-Sizzlerz
Nymeria
Nymeria

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
that being said, anant definitely can't carry on the "ignore" for too long. Him and navya NEED to talk...clear stuff out..but gradually.

@Kripa-- Agree with you. It was a decent episode.

@Shelly-- I liked that Ranbir-Anant moment. He sort of hit the nail with his unintentional "sant anant and sanskaar" comment. That aggravated Anant's frustration on to himself.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmitashelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KripaRajput

definitely me too enjoyed.  i felt some glimpses of realities here.  great going... especially Shaheer's actying was superb.  a big applause to him Clap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ramy25

that being said, anant definitely can't carry on the "ignore" for too long. Him and navya NEED to talk...clear stuff out..but gradually.

@Kripa-- Agree with you. It was a decent episode.

@Shelly-- I liked that Ranbir-Anant moment. He sort of hit the nail with his unintentional "sant anant and sanskaar" comment. That aggravated Anant's frustration on to himself.

Exactly its like someone had shown him the mirror.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Navya Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index