Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KripaRajput

I think it was a lovely episode...Many times individuals tend to get carried over / influenced by what we see and what we feel.

There has to be time for reflection..its vital. That's when growth takes place. He needs to step back and evaluate..

@ As far as Navya is concerned...Love is a very complex emotion. There is nothing easy about it...She has to get a grip on it...

Great episode. I truly enjoyed seeing them . A very REAL scenario.

definitely me too enjoyed.  i felt some glimpses of realities here.  great going... especially Shaheer's actying was superb.  a big applause to him 👏.
smitasmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ramy25

that being said, anant definitely can't carry on the "ignore" for too long. Him and navya NEED to talk...clear stuff out..but gradually.

@Kripa-- Agree with you. It was a decent episode.

@Shelly-- I liked that Ranbir-Anant moment. He sort of hit the nail with his unintentional "sant anant and sanskaar" comment. That aggravated Anant's frustration on to himself.

Exactly its like someone had shown him the mirror.
shelly_nair thumbnail

@Anu--- definitely feel bad for navya.  she took courage to somehow step forward towards him  with his pulling (although somewhat unintentional). Then, now when she's becoming a bit confident and is sensing the change, BAAAM! Anant comes to realize what he's been up to and gets confused and backs off.  Anyone would have felt bad  at that. Even Anant would have been if he were in her place. but i guess facing this bit would be nothing compared to facing the "royal ignore" after they have both realized their feelings for each other and become intimate as they show in most shows. You know how two people come to love each other...and then all of a sudden a family issue or third angle issue crops up out of nowhere and then one of the two starts ignoring the other...ehhh that's too stereotypical.

Ramy...

i liked bold part much...
smitasmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: shelly_nair

definitely me too enjoyed.  i felt some glimpses of realities here.  great going... especially Shaheer's actying was superb.  a big applause to him 👏.

truly  i am loving the track, its so much near to reality till now, Kudos to the entire Navya team.
shelly_nair thumbnail

that being said, anant definitely can't carry on the "ignore" for too long. Him and navya NEED to talk...clear stuff out..but gradually.

@Kripa-- Agree with you. It was a decent episode.

@Shelly-- I liked that Ranbir-Anant moment. He sort of hit the nail with his unintentional "sant anant and sanskaar" comment. That aggravated Anant's frustration on to himself.

yea Anant's expression here was superb
AreYaar thumbnail

@Anu--- definitely feel bad for navya.  she took courage to somehow step forward towards him  with his pulling (although somewhat unintentional). Then, now when she's becoming a bit confident and is sensing the change, BAAAM! Anant comes to realize what he's been up to and gets confused and backs off.  Anyone would have felt bad  at that. Even Anant would have been if he were in her place. but i guess facing this bit would be nothing compared to facing the "royal ignore" after they have both realized their feelings for each other and become intimate as they show in most shows. You know how two people come to love each other...and then all of a sudden a family issue or third angle issue crops up out of nowhere and then one of the two starts ignoring the other...ehhh that's too stereotypical.

You know if you think about it...as of now, they are setting up each turn and twist in the story in a pretty interesting fashion...each phase as it's coming up...it's not like one totally gets wrapped up and then on to the next...they couldn't have resolved AN's feelings so clearly early on...the fact that right now AN are firstly in turmoil about what their feelings are and then connecting to that to the turmoil based on what their family issues are...this all has to move and mix together cuz it's all interconnected and I for am quite intrigued to see how this back and forth gets handled.

Just think if AN had already directly confessed and gone the melodramatic route of "janam janam ke saath ki kasmein" and all that, it would have been very predictable to see them try to do some stupid "sacrifice" drama for the sake of their families...but right now when their feelings are still in their nascent stage and right now only they are being tested by their family issues...this is the trial by fire for them and their bond to truly grow against all odds...hope this is well executed :-)
shelly_nair thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

You know if you think about it...as of now, they are setting up each turn and twist in the story in a pretty interesting fashion...each phase as it's coming up...it's not like one totally gets wrapped up and then on to the next...they couldn't have resolved AN's feelings so clearly early on...the fact that right now AN are firstly in turmoil about what their feelings are and then connecting to that to the turmoil based on what their family issues are...this all has to move and mix together cuz it's all interconnected and I for am quite intrigued to see how this back and forth gets handled.

Just think if AN had already directly confessed and gone the melodramatic route of "janam janam ke saath ki kasmein" and all that, it would have been very predictable to see them try to do some stupid "sacrifice" drama for the sake of their families...but right now when their feelings are still in their nascent stage and right now only they are being tested by their family issues...this is the trial by fire for them and their bond to truly grow against all odds...hope this is well executed :-)

well said...👏
smitasmita thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

Can't be put in better words, very well said 👏
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah, i must agree, very well acted by all the actors in today's episode.
Roshni. thumbnail
Nice Post, dear!😃

I know its really said...I was shocked when they showed the promo, but it was bound to happen! First he wanted her to get closer to him, now he's going away! Bechari Navya!

I don't know if this is discusses, but all of sudden Anant's phone had network? 😲 Kaise? While Navya's parents were waiting on the other landline..Only Anant could get a call? Achanak signal? 😆 CVs better be careful when they try to goof up! 😛