India-Forums

Navya
Navya

Anant's U-Turn...

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Today we could see Anant's U-Turn.  his grandfather's phone call was surely an eye opener for him.  CVs have shown those moments very clearly.  thanks to Shaheer's and Soumya's acting.  they have acted well in today's episode.  i donno if u ppl will agree with me or not.

Now it is the time for Anant and Navya to realize what they have been doing and what they feel for each other.  Anant's expression while playing with basketball was really amazing.  we could see all his inner feelings.  his guilt, his anger for himself for his immature behavior... now he will realize how much he is in love with Navya.  he was worried of going against his Sanskar.  Ranbir quted it nicely.  Sant Anant LOL.  that was really a nice name.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shruti22MrsSobtiGroverPallavi_roxRuxana91DEE2803zobshehMegaAngelzssmitasmitaakshi-sidputulAbirami24Enigma.Dimdim.sajni786Roshni.-Liana-Bobbi..Juhi.HowlariousAreYaar

silla IF-Rockerz
silla
silla

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:15am | IP Logged
but i m ahting anant from tomorrowww: precap was really bad

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bristi04Abirami24MegaAngelzs

smitasmita Goldie
smitasmita
smitasmita

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
My heart aches for Navya, poor girl she doesn't even know what all is happening . She might mistake
Anants's  attitude after this bcoz she backed off from the kiss.
On the other hand things are completely different . I feel really sad for her Cry
shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by silla

but i m ahting anant from tomorrowww: precap was really bad

see u must not hate Anant now.  he was unaware of what he was doing.  now he will realize what he has done and what he has to do now onwards..

now he will surely realize his love... this is really a good indication.  CTs are showing this correctly.  but one thing is  there, CTs must not show hasty in Anant's engagement stuffs.

Edited by shelly_nair - 24 May 2011 at 11:27am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

smitasmita

unknown2341 IF-Rockerz
unknown2341
unknown2341

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
yes i also think that navya will think he avoid the kiss so that anant is angry,but she doesnt know what will happen,i hate anant very very much in seeing the precap,how many times he came to pickup her and drop her,now he is calling harry to sit with him,i hate it , i hate anant very very much,i cant express my feelings to navya

shelly_nair

shelly_nair IF-Dazzler
shelly_nair
shelly_nair

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitasmita

My heart aches for Navya, poor girl she doesn't even know what all is happening . She might mistake
Anants's  attitude after this bcoz she backed off from the kiss.
On the other hand things are completely different . I feel really sad for her Cry

Yea even i'm concerned about Navya.  but as Anant realized, she too will realize soon.  see i'm not saying that being in love is Wrong.  what i want to say is being in physical relation without even knowing ur lover fully is really NO from me...

smitasmita

Pratamesh IF-Dazzler
Pratamesh
Pratamesh

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Ya anant has been feeling many emotions inside hm when he thnks abt navya n hs family together he is angry of hmself for d way he was dragged by hs emotions towards navya i guess soon he wil realise what navya means to hm he might initialy b ready to marry shagun bt later as time passes by he wil realise what he is doing n why he is doing al this

shelly_nair

tp26 Newbie
tp26
tp26

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
i feeel so baad fr navyaa...bechari!! wht a u turn man...dsnt seem to reason also wd her...poor girl..look at her confused expression..tuff tyms ahead of her...all in all quite a relaistic epi..i m sure..many cud relate to this one today! :P

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pallavi_roxsmitasmitashelly_nair

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index