Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 5)

hiten_akash Groupbie
hiten_akash
hiten_akash

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
do comment here guys,,,
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.122988957782228.30762.118197881594669

Edited by hiten_akash - 27 May 2011 at 4:34am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cupcake4GHTjyotika20brinda_ght

hiten_akash Groupbie
hiten_akash
hiten_akash

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged

jyotika20Vrindzbrinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
hey thnx alot akaash for HT's pics...do post more okies
jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
thnx a lot  for the RkR's fb links hiten_akash but there is no need to post the pics of hiten with ratan,whoever wishes to see the pics can check out the links...plz edit these pics as it's against the rules to post hiten n gauri's pics with anyone else,either the pics shld be edited or if tht's not possible then only the links can be shared, this has already been discussed n reminded to all many many times on this FC in the past yet i don't understand why some members forget this.

iluvhgtanju26adeela

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeela

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by adeela

Showing 5 of 7 images Previous    Next
Hiten Tejwani

Hiten Tejwani
Today both my favourite teams - Mumbai Indians and Kolkata Knight Riders are playing and I hope Mumbai Indians win this game and reach the finals beating Royal Challengers Bangalore as well. It would be an interesting encounter to see Mumbai Indians vs Chennai Super Kings in the finals. If I get time, I would definitely watch all the matches.

thnx for the article adeela...lolzzz i also like mumbai indians bcz of SACHIN n kolkata night riders bcz of SRK...
i am not a big fan of srk so i am with mumbai indians .

same here adeela

Cupcake4GHTbrinda_ghtadeela

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
thnx a lot bri Smilefor all HT pics...he looks so hawt in them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Hay am dragging this from last thread

Originally posted by jyotika20

thank u guys 4 explainingBig smile...oh so ur different states have different skul hours!
anyway well Jyoti we had almost exactly ur skul timing throughout the country when i was youngerEmbarrassed..nw it is just a half an hour earlier as we had a daylight saving some time change..
anyway we have the same starting time for all students..but younger students until 3rd grade finish their day around 11.30 & 12.30 instead of 1.30..

anyway college hours for us are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm..so lectures can fall any time anyday n that sure is a headache if we have evening lectures cz then the whole day is wasted...Ouch

n here i was always wondering(around 2007/8 days when i just finished skul) how come all u guys were up on IF at 12.00 at night too!!ShockedLOL cz during skul days we were in bed at the latest at 10.00pm!!!SleepyLOL
i always wanted to ask Suju how she managed to go to skul next day when she was chatting with me or Priti at 12 or 1 at night! but any how never got around to it..LOL.

lolzzz there was no question of being in bed by 10.00pm  in India for any GHT fan  when 'kyunki... was being relayed coz it's timing's were from 10.30pm  to 11.00 pm so the love of watching GHT must have kept Sujju awake n then later she use to come for the discussions on IF too,rememberWink,don't knw about Priti  though as m not aware of the timing's in canada

hehe that is true lol..i used 2 get t at 8 pm here n a different channel na..then once i finished skul i ended up watching both!n star plus @10.30 n local channel at 8 pm too!LOL

n i think priti had different star plus than in Asia..so i dnt knw wt thr broadcasting times were..lol
but they were fun days for sure..we finish watching n straight away come online to chat...wish those days could be back with us soon..only when we get them 2gether in a proper new show will we have that joy again in our lives..Day Dreaming

i agree sunnuSmilethose were such wonderful daysDay Dreaming...yup n if GHT come back in a showDay Dreaming m sure we all will have loadz of fun discussing n chatting here againWink,let's hope it happens soon,amenEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtbrinda_ght

adeela IF-Sizzlerz
adeela
adeela

Posted: 27 May 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

Hay am dragging this from last thread

thank u guys 4 explainingBig smile...oh so ur different states have different skul hours!
anyway well Jyoti we had almost exactly ur skul timing throughout the country when i was youngerEmbarrassed..nw it is just a half an hour earlier as we had a daylight saving some time change..
anyway we have the same starting time for all students..but younger students until 3rd grade finish their day around 11.30 & 12.30 instead of 1.30..

anyway college hours for us are 8.30 am to 5.30 pm..so lectures can fall any time anyday n that sure is a headache if we have evening lectures cz then the whole day is wasted...Ouch

n here i was always wondering(around 2007/8 days when i just finished skul) how come all u guys were up on IF at 12.00 at night too!!ShockedLOL cz during skul days we were in bed at the latest at 10.00pm!!!SleepyLOL
i always wanted to ask Suju how she managed to go to skul next day when she was chatting with me or Priti at 12 or 1 at night! but any how never got around to it..LOL.

lolzzz there was no question of being in bed by 10.00pm  in India for any GHT fan  when 'kyunki... was being relayed coz it's timing's were from 10.30pm  to 11.00 pm so the love of watching GHT must have kept Sujju awake n then later she use to come for the discussions on IF too,rememberWink,don't knw about Priti  though as m not aware of the timing's in canada

hehe that is true lol..i used 2 get t at 8 pm here n a different channel na..then once i finished skul i ended up watching both!n star plus @10.30 n local channel at 8 pm too!LOL

n i think priti had different star plus than in Asia..so i dnt knw wt thr broadcasting times were..lol
but they were fun days for sure..we finish watching n straight away come online to chat...wish those days could be back with us soon..only when we get them 2gether in a proper new show will we have that joy again in our lives..Day Dreaming

i agree sunnuSmilethose were such wonderful daysDay Dreaming...yup n if GHT come back in a showDay Dreaming m sure we all will have loadz of fun discussing n chatting here againWink,let's hope it happens soon,amenEmbarrassed
sum ameen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jyotika20brinda_ght

Go to top