Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 47)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
lovely vm brinda

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

Cupcake4GHT Goldie
Cupcake4GHT
Cupcake4GHT

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
i am sorry to hear the sad news of maham brother,my condolences to her and her family,may his soul rest in peace
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
edit

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 June 2011 at 1:14pm
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY! 
On Child Labour Day,Neha Maheshwri speaks to tellys popular child artistes about their long shooting hours and missing out on a normal childhood 

HITEN TEJWANI 

Personally,I wouldnt want my children to enter the glamour world at a young age.I dont think they would be able to cope up with the insecurities of the profession and of course working while studying will become too strenuous.I have seen mothers bringing their kids to the sets,who catch up on sleep between the shots or complete their homework.They also become too mature for their age which is good but not always. 

Special thnx to RKR FORUM for posting this article...

Here s the link :

thanku Bri for posting this articleHugHug
awww HT is sooo cute but I wolud love to see alll 4 of them in a short ad film or songDay DreamingDay Dreaming
bt i knw that its not possibleErmmErmmErmm
ya n thnx for posting the link to honeyy...its like a shut up on the most wannabezD'ohWacko faceLOL
what say honeyWinkWinkWinkLOL
love uThumbs Up

yes for those who think that they are smart dont know that v are smarter then them...lolzzzLOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by hellokitty7

Acting doesn't fetch enough money

He may have acted in some of small screen's best known shows, but actor Hiten Tejwani, who recently opened a multi-cuisine restaurant in Mumbai, says a career in acting is not enough to guarantee a secure future and one needs business backing as well.

"My idea of opening a restaurant was important. The whole point is that I couldn't have been totally dependent on acting for my income...even though I want to remain in the field of entertainment forever," Hiten said while he was at Jaipur while shooting for Ratan Ka Rishta.

The actor's restaurant, Barcode O53, opened recently in Mumbai's suburb Andheri West.

"It's great to have something to fall back upon. I don't come from a business family; so I thought of starting something so that my kids also have some backing in future," said Hiten, who is married to small screen actress Gauri Tejwani.

According to industry sources, an actor of Hiten's calibre can be paid anything between Rs.35,000 and 50,000 a day for a fiction show.

Despite these figures, a major reason behind Hiten's decision to enter the new business was the fear of reaching a stage where he would have to accept roles just for the sake of earning his bread and butter.

"In an acting career, you need to reach a stage where you can say 'Thank you very much, I can't do this role because I have done this before or I don't like it'. But in case you don't have any offers, you'll have to give in.

"I don't want to reach that stage because if you don't like what you're doing, it clearly shows on screen. I don't want to act just to run my house. So before I ever reach that stage, I opened this restaurant as my backing," said Hiten, who is in his early 30s.

Hiten, who became a popular name with roles in shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kutumb, is currently hosting Imagine TV's Ratan Ka Rishta.

The actor also intends to take up direction some time later in life.

"I am very passionate about my career... I am charged up all the time whenever I am on the sets and I love my job. I also want to take up direction in future, but that will come at a later stage of course... after I assist someone properly," he said.

wow well said Mr.HTClapClap
Well,this is true and I am happy for them that they have opened a restaurant.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Atleast I have 1 hope that 1 day when i will visit Mumbai I will go there and meet them LOLLOLLOLLOL

i agree there is no guarantee in this industry...
one day i also think of opening a cafe bar...lolzzzLOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

lovely vm brinda

thnku sonu...Embarrassed
Vrindz IF-Dazzler
Vrindz
Vrindz

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY! 
On Child Labour Day,Neha Maheshwri speaks to tellys popular child artistes about their long shooting hours and missing out on a normal childhood 

HITEN TEJWANI 

Personally,I wouldnt want my children to enter the glamour world at a young age.I dont think they would be able to cope up with the insecurities of the profession and of course working while studying will become too strenuous.I have seen mothers bringing their kids to the sets,who catch up on sleep between the shots or complete their homework.They also become too mature for their age which is good but not always. 

Here s the link :

awww HT is sooo cute but I wolud love to see alll 4 of them in a short ad film or songDay DreamingDay Dreaming
ya n thnx for posting the link to honeyy...its like a shut up on the most wannabezD'ohWacko faceLOL
love uThumbs Up

yes for those who think that they are smart dont know that v are smarter then them...lolzzzLOL

bas ab,I am waiting for that golden day to happen...n you know it when honey...And I know that day willl arrive soon when the tables will turn and everything will be back again...I know u got it sweety 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 12 June 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

ALL WORK AND NO PLAY! 

HITEN TEJWANI 

Here s the link :

love uThumbs Up

bas ab,I am waiting for that golden day to happen...n you know it when honey...And I know that day willl arrive soon when the tables will turn and everything will be back again...I know u got it sweety 

yeh i got it...dont worry that will happen very soon

Go to top