Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 113)

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Pradhan is taking lessons in the language from a private tutor; also wants to take up interior designing in the future

Trust Gauri Pradhan to try her hand at different things in life. The actress always comes up with interesting things to do in her spare time. These days, she's busy learning how to speak Spanish.

After her recent trip to Spain and other European destinations, the language floored Gauri. "Hiten (Tejwani) and I went to Barcelona and fell in love with all things Spanish.

I have always been interested in languages and love picking up new ones. After hearing the locals speak there, I decided to come back home and learn Spanish."

Aye caramba!

When asked why Spanish, she says, "I already know German. In fact, German is quite a difficult language to learn. Spanish seems to be easier in that respect. I've only just started learning, so I'm still a long way from mastering it yet."

Gauri has a private tutor who comes home to teach her. "I love the Spanish dialect and the pronunciation of certain words. It sounds like such a romantic and poetic language," she says.

When asked what Hiten thinks of her new found interest, she says, "Oh, he's super cool about it. He knows I have a zest for doing different things. I still haven't started speaking with him in Spanish, but will definitely try a few lines when I master them."

Gauri will be back on the Kyunki sets in a few days. "My track is back on the show, so I will be shooting for Kyunki in a few days."

Other interests

Apart from learning Spanish, Gauri also has set her mind on something else that she wants to pursue. "I've recently discovered that I love interior decoration.

In fact, I have designed our house keeping in mind what I think would look the best. Maybe in the future I would take up designing homes seriously."

This May, she will also give her exams for psychotherapy from a university in London. "I've been planning to give this exam for a long time, but something or the other always came up. This May, I have finally decided to give the exam. I will be studying for it soon."

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hiten_akashgaurilover_4evenikita_ghtiluvhgtSalmanisthebestjyotika20frenz4ubrinda_ghtprincessunara

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Gauri Pradhan
Television actor

My first TV show was Noor Jehan, an epic saga and bi-lingual show on Door Darshan. It was six years back, a golden period for Door Darshan since the channel had no competition then. While the shooting was enjoyable, the real excitement was preparing for the show. I had to master the art of horse riding, fencing and fighting.

My first shot was a romantic scene opposite Milind Soman, who played Salim. I may have put up a brave front, but I was writhing with anxiety on the inside. But my anxiety didn't come in between my acting prowess since it took just two shots for the director to okay the scene

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

hiten_akashgaurilover_4evenikita_ghtiluvhgtSalmanisthebestjyotika20brinda_ghtfrenz4uprincessunara

MagicLantern IF-Rockerz
MagicLantern
MagicLantern

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Gauri Pradhan
My man in blue: Rahul Dravid.
My favourite ballebaaz: Sachin Tendulkar.
My favourite gendbaaz: Irfan Pathan.
I love watching cricket when India is playing against: Australia.
Are you a die-hard cricket fan. i dont like india and pakistan playing because its to diffcult because i always want india to win? I used to be crazy about cricket, but now working for television soaps has left me with no time. Somehow, I have lost all interest now.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hiten_akashgaurilover_4eveiluvhgtbrinda_ghtprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged
ok here u go my sypnosis about the 1st K1 episode:-)

to be honest the first time i ever saw the diwali scene at the beginning was when they uploaded the videos on Youtube this time. that was because i have only ever seen the Gauri Pratham parts of this  1st episode until then..

now coming to scenes..
The one scene that i remembered more than anything else was the Intro of gauri!!that sound of slapping!n the way she advanced on to that guy while he was the one who was backing away!!!aww..i was like seriously wow!!and then the way she says 'lagao..mujhe bhi hath lagao!!' hehe man she was so cool!!even with that furious expression on her face she looked adorable!!n she looked very very young!n then I really love her way she lectures Anita!..lol anita was saying thanx 4 slapping the guy n here gauri was scolding her for not doing it herself..also telling it is better to be called touch-me-not rather than to be subjected to some1s misbehavior!Clap

and hehe when pratham passes by n Anita say 'pratham jis ladkiko pasand kartha hai na usse life ban jathi thi' gauri snaps out 'life ban jathi thi my foot!esa kaho life hell ho jathi hi' hehe..i love this 1st flare of anger gauri shows towards pratham!LOL

n then the line gauri says about love 'my love will never be history.bt I'll make history in love'..i loved the ways she said it..there was this not exactly dreamy look but this conviction in her voice..really the way she was so confident about the way her life and relationships would be..it felt kindaff nice to see a girl who knew exactly what she wanted from her life n knew for sure that she was gonna get it..(lol everything changes later..but anyway at that point it was nice)

n now coming to pratham!!!omg how hot he was in that intro scene!!he was walking in as if he owned the place!!anyway the part I actually love is when his dad tells to keep him in the prison for 7 days instead of 3!!ShockedLOL hahaha n that cuteee puppy dog face he makes n says 'chachuuu!!!' aww god I love this childish side of pratham!!Embarrassed n when he gets home the way every1 except his angry dad showers love on him!!
Hugaww t was so sweet!worried whether he had his food..bringing him prasad!worried if he is hurt much!saying sorry for his dad!lol..n the way each n every1 of the members so clearly show that their every happiness is bound to one smile on his face!!aww the way they love him is pretty much beyond comprehension!

n then the tanu situation after the gym!:p aww he was so cute looking when he was exercising n after that!!i seriously waste a lot of time drooling on him in these initial episodes n gym scenes!!
Day Dreaming

He was a jerk for sure lol but hehe I liked the way he was telling 'I love u tanu but im not in love with u!!'
WackoDay Dreamingwhoaa..n then the way he cutely said that about how he love his T-shirt!!omg!!how casual he sounded!!he was so bad!!

And in the end when when gauri tells her mom abt pratham lol 'I hate that guy!usse toh narak me bhi jagha
nahi milegi!'ROFL

And now how can I not love that very first moment when my cutie pies share screen space!!aww they might not have even acknowledged each other but wooo I jst love that moment when they 1st show them 2gether when pratham is being dragged away by his friends..Embarrassed

K here I am as usual writing a whole lot..anyway well can't help it..usually my mind runs wild whenever I begin to write or whenever I start thinking about these 2..so when these 2 factors gets combined well there is no need to say!lol u can see the result by urself!:pLOL

so i guess i'll be back with 2nd episode in a while lol..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvhgtnikita_ghtSalmanisthebestbrinda_ghtMagicLantern

princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mehruhgt

Ok girlsss important announcement ...please do this ..

We all are going to pray at same time for new serial at 8:00 india time n 7;30 pk time ...this will cont atleast for one week ...please do join us from TOMMORROW ONWARDS ...

Thanksss

ok i'm in for sure..so i guess its indian time for me..btw by indian time u mean mumbai time right?i get confused with these time ranges usually..

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

We all are going to pray at same time for new serial at 8:00 india time n 7;30 pk time ...this will cont atleast for one week ...please do join us from TOMMORROW ONWARDS ...

Thanksss
wl surely do that mehru. vaise toh v do evryday but if v do it 2gther i think the results wl cum soon.
btw 8 am or pm?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

iluvhgt Goldie
iluvhgt
iluvhgt

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Thanksss

ok i'm in for sure..so i guess its indian time for me..btw by indian time u mean mumbai time right?i get confused with these time ranges usually..

ya sunara it means mumbai time.
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 26 June 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vrindz

New VM on Pratham Gauri

Hey Friends , this is my new attempt to make a Video Mix on Pratham Gauri.
OK I have really really worked hard because this is based on a Love Story of PG and I have only used first 10 Episodes of KUTUMB 1 for their love Story VM.So friends this was a real challenge.
Imagine if Pratham had fallen for Gauri at first sight and started secretly loving her.
So the story goes like this:-
There is a guy named Pratham Mittal a pure casanova who is madly in love with Gauri Aggrawal who is engaged to Dheeraj.Now Gauri has this impression about PM that he is a bad guy.PM tries to convience her but she is not ready to hear a single word.Atlast she also realises her love for PM.
I hope you all like it.
DO COMMENT.

Link : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44TYnlvatXA

awww this one is adorableee!!! i loveee loveee loveee ittt!! ts just too cuteee!!r u planning to continue this story?aww i really hope so!!cute cute cuteee!!yaar thank u 4 sharing!it s jst too good!Clap

seriously! which love story did u mean by saying "this is based on a Love Story of PG
"?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

brinda_ght

Go to top