Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) (Page 104)

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
heyi just realized we can also ask for Ab Ayega Mazaa also on SONY!! whoopieee!! i mean after Kutumb of course but still!! aww im so glad every 1 f their old shows r on SONY other than 4 Gauri's Noor Jahan!

gaurilover_4eve Senior Member
gaurilover_4eve
gaurilover_4eve

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article sonu
gaurilover_4eve Senior Member
gaurilover_4eve
gaurilover_4eve

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Smile

Edited by gaurilover_4eve - 23 June 2011 at 2:46pm
FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Originally posted by brindamarfatia

Originally posted by FIZK6

Originally posted by adeela

completely agree with shumaila,brinda & vrinda ,

its my wish that ekta makes a new love story with hiten & gauri like she has made balh.

If  Ekta wanted she could have got Hiten and Gauri for the new show on Sony.

i agree Fiz...bt i hope ekta casts GHT together in a new romantic show...

Lets hope for the best Brinda. I just started to watch Kutumb on YT now... after Sony uploaded it. Its really good. I dont usually watch sass bahu serials but i'm enjoying this.

Fiz KUTUMB is not saas bahu show..its was about a couple who had equal ego n abt their problems...i m dam sure u would love itWink...they loved to hate each otherEmbarrassed...totally opposite bt same also...awww i love my PGDay Dreaming

the only thing that is typical saas bahu type in Kutumb was the extended family of Pratham..but this is the only serial which made me wish that i had such a loving extended family..n ts surprising as i'm a very private person n usually dnt like too many people at home..but this family was the best i have ever seen on TV..so much so i wished i had one like that!Embarrassed

anyway this show simply takes a very close look at how a young girl and boy(i wouldn't call them a couple at that stage!) who had nothing in common other than their mutual hatred for each other and their gigantic egos, adjust to a life together where they are expected to behave in certain ways according to the norms of the society...the only reason they married each other was to destroy the other one's life...so it is intriguing how they first learn to compromise with each other. later on going on to respect and understand and to eventually to fall in love..
even after falling in love how these 2 people who are as different as night and day and equally stubborn and cantankerous regarding not changing their ways and means for the sake of the other..its their journey where they after starting life in two entirely different tracks which crossed and clashed each other creating such a mayhem learnt to walk together in a middle path..

and in Gauri's own words 'my love will never be history..but i'll make history in love'! n that is exactly what they did!!!Embarrassed cz this is a story which was so unique that i have never scene this specific concept in any other show hindi or otherwise...

so i'm pretty sure even sm1 who totally abhors the typical rona dhona stories would love this..cz pratham gauri didn't need typical romantic scenes to make people go 'aww how cute'.. they just needed to scowl & glare at each other..and that was enough for us to lose our hearts n minds over them...
so have fun with ur 1st time with Kutumb.cz the 1st time of watching that series when u know nothing about what exactly is gonna happen has a whole different kind of magic to it...Embarrassed

Enjoyed reading your views Sunara  : ) 
Actually i've already watched the ending
  LOL

jyotika20 IF-Dazzler
jyotika20
jyotika20

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ght_sajan

Hiten's fatherly advice

Hill Road Media

Well known television actor Hiten Tejwani is currently enjoying his stint as the host in Imagine's Ratan Ka Rishta ' Swayamvar 3. But that doesn't mean his personal life has take a backseat. The actor who has turned father is enjoying playing a doting daddy to his twins- Newaan and Katya. He gives you some easy tips some do's and dont's of fatherhood.

Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next
Gauri and Hiten

Sure your wife is the mother of your kids and looks after them but you should also help her whenever and however you can. It is your child too so you wife will appreciate all little help and care from you.

Hiten Tejwani

Babies need attention and they are dependent on their parents for everything. So don't be negligent. Every time the baby cries, don't assume it's because of hunger. If the baby is crying incessantly and you can't figure out the reason, consult the pediatrician.
Hiten Tejwani

Do make time for your baby. Spend some quality time with your small baby everyday. That way, you will be able to build a strong bond with them and for all you know their first word could be dad instead of mom.
Hiten and Gauri
Let the mother do her bit. After all, a mom is mom and she will always know best for the baby. Don't try to be the mom. Divide your responsibilities.
Hiten Tejwani

Be a hands-on parent. Learning how to change nappies and feeding in the right mix is always helpful.
Hiten Tejwani
Don't eat your baby's food. Some adults are fond of baby food but don't go around eating that as you would die of guilt.

thnx for sharing such a cute article sonuSmile...some real cool tips by hiten on parenting,loved the last one the bestThumbs Up,m sure he has tried itWink n is speaking from experienceLOL
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by adeela

completely agree with shumaila,brinda & vrinda ,

its my wish that ekta makes a new love story with hiten & gauri like she has made balh.

If  Ekta wanted she could have got Hiten and Gauri for the new show on Sony.

i agree Fiz...bt i hope ekta casts GHT together in a new romantic show...

Lets hope for the best Brinda. I just started to watch Kutumb on YT now... after Sony uploaded it. Its really good. I dont usually watch sass bahu serials but i'm enjoying this.

Fiz KUTUMB is not saas bahu show..its was about a couple who had equal ego n abt their problems...i m dam sure u would love itWink...they loved to hate each otherEmbarrassed...totally opposite bt same also...awww i love my PGDay Dreaming

the only thing that is typical saas bahu type in Kutumb was the extended family of Pratham..but this is the only serial which made me wish that i had such a loving extended family..n ts surprising as i'm a very private person n usually dnt like too many people at home..but this family was the best i have ever seen on TV..so much so i wished i had one like that!Embarrassed

anyway this show simply takes a very close look at how a young girl and boy(i wouldn't call them a couple at that stage!) who had nothing in common other than their mutual hatred for each other and their gigantic egos, adjust to a life together where they are expected to behave in certain ways according to the norms of the society...the only reason they married each other was to destroy the other one's life...so it is intriguing how they first learn to compromise with each other. later on going on to respect and understand and to eventually to fall in love..
even after falling in love how these 2 people who are as different as night and day and equally stubborn and cantankerous regarding not changing their ways and means for the sake of the other..its their journey where they after starting life in two entirely different tracks which crossed and clashed each other creating such a mayhem learnt to walk together in a middle path..

and in Gauri's own words 'my love will never be history..but i'll make history in love'! n that is exactly what they did!!!Embarrassed cz this is a story which was so unique that i have never scene this specific concept in any other show hindi or otherwise...

so i'm pretty sure even sm1 who totally abhors the typical rona dhona stories would love this..cz pratham gauri didn't need typical romantic scenes to make people go 'aww how cute'.. they just needed to scowl & glare at each other..and that was enough for us to lose our hearts n minds over them...
so have fun with ur 1st time with Kutumb.cz the 1st time of watching that series when u know nothing about what exactly is gonna happen has a whole different kind of magic to it...Embarrassed

Enjoyed reading your views Sunara  : ) 
Actually i've already watched the ending
  LOL

awww wowww sunnuuuClap
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:37pm | IP Logged

heyi just realized we can also ask for Ab Ayega Mazaa also on SONY!! whoopieee!! i mean after Kutumb of course but still!! aww im so glad every 1 f their old shows r on SONY other than 4 Gauri's Noor Jahan!

yes i agree dr...we will ask them to upload GHT's AAM n KHKH n NGJ okies bt after KUTUMB obvWink
brinda_ght IF-Rockerz
brinda_ght
brinda_ght

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged

Brinda  i agree Kutumb is different  : )

yes its difffWink...n its not like some crap shows i which a couple fell in love n due to some misunderstandings start hating each otherDead...
Pratham and Gauri are a LEGENDStar...
nobody can ever create such role nowClap

Its hard to believe Ekta made Kutumb   Wink

nahi yaarrr Ekta isnt that bad dr...she only brought GHT together so many times..yes in some shows she ruined their characters..bt i m happy she gave us KUTUMB n so i respect her very much..n i know one day she will only bring GHT together for sureEmbarrassed

Go to top