Celebrity Fan Clubs

Gauri Hiten-Two Angels in our lives :) - Page 106

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Karan Nandini VM on Tune mere jaana (Emptiness)

Hey friends I am back with my new VM.I have altered KN story a bit.Its a story of a boy named Karan who was madly in love with a girl named Nandini.But he was not able to express his feelings to her.And she got married with some another guy..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-RAAc-HXo[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-RAAc-HXo

awww this is so so beautiful!! i love it love it loveee it!!! i felt like reliving all those moments when i was watching it!!❤️😍
the song...matching scens..everything was just perfect...
😍
btw that video where karan is walking heartbroken at nandz wedding can u pls ul that n  the moments in nandini's that wedding where she sees karan thru the garland of flowers b4 putting it on hijja..aw t was so sad..but the way they were looking at each other with such longing...*sigh*
also do u have that part where he sees one of nandini's payal's falling on the floor n he so reverently picks it up n sneaks it in to his pocket..this was such a sweet gesture that brought tears to my eyes..do share if u have that part😳 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessunara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vrindz

awww sunnu thnku so so so much
i loved KN here awww wowww
plzzz pot more vdoz plzzz😳
😳

u r most welcome n i sure will upload more..just that it would be at snail's speed😆

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Karan Nandini VM on Tune mere jaana (Emptiness)

Hey friends I am back with my new VM.I have altered KN story a bit.Its a story of a boy named Karan who was madly in love with a girl named Nandini.But he was not able to express his feelings to her.And she got married with some another guy..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-RAAc-HXo[/YOUTUBE]

LINK : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6-RAAc-HXo

Brinda great VM, thanks for the PM. If only Karan hadnt been  a wimp and fought for his love
  😡
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

Brinda great VM, thanks for the PM. If only Karan hadnt been  a wimp and fought for his love
  😡

thnku Fiz...😳
i agree dr kash Karan would have fought for his love😭
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

awww this is so so beautiful!! i love it love it loveee it!!! i felt like reliving all those moments when i was watching it!!❤️😍
the song...matching scens..everything was just perfect...
😍
btw that video where karan is walking heartbroken at nandz wedding can u pls ul that n  the moments in nandini's that wedding where she sees karan thru the garland of flowers b4 putting it on hijja..aw t was so sad..but the way they were looking at each other with such longing...*sigh*
also do u have that part where he sees one of nandini's payal's falling on the floor n he so reverently picks it up n sneaks it in to his pocket..this was such a sweet gesture that brought tears to my eyes..do share if u have that part😳 

thnku sunnu dr...😳
yes i have all those vdos i will upload it for u okies...😉but are u sure u want those crap vdos???
princessunara thumbnail

thnku Fiz...😳
i agree dr kash Karan would have fought for his love😭

i so agree!! nandini fought for both of them until the last minute but karan😭..arrrghhh..n im pretty sure hiten probably wasn't too happy how the crappy character line where karan was shown to be a spineless wimp😡

princessunara thumbnail

thnku sunnu dr...😳
yes i have all those vdos i will upload it for u okies...😉but are u sure u want those crap vdos???

oh well  u know i have this very bad habit of torturing myself with these videos..even after 7 years i
still fail 2 understand y i always do it..
well anyway my guess is i kindaff feel every bad thing happened no matter what ONLY & ONLY UNTIL nandini went n to coma..in every single action Karan n Nandini did
till then their deep love for each other was hidden in someway or the other..so well though they were sad moments still i like watching them.

n well so well simply put i want them..at that time i wanted to shake karan up n ask him to take his girl with him! but still i do love that sweet karan who was there until nandini gave birth to bhumi who IMO truly loved nandini till then only...

husasi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely vm of Karan Nandini.Thanks for ksbkbt videos
princessunara thumbnail
okios here u go as promised,,.ts from Nandini's accident till the next morning where karan is invited 2 a family picnic by his dad n he talks abt it to nandz..😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioSg5BNnGCQ[/YOUTUBE]
princessunara thumbnail
wanted to change the YT channel BG n then made this on a whim as i felt a lil nostalgic seeing all the stuff we were talking about...

Edited by princessunara - 12 years ago