Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salmanisthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Don't eat your baby's food. Some adults are fond of baby food but don't go around eating that as you would die of guilt. πŸ˜†

this advice is sooo funnyyy but very true as i used to eat my little cousin's  baby food "cerelac" wnever i was made to feed her...heee heeeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Hiten's fatherly advice

Hill Road Media

Well known television actor Hiten Tejwani is currently enjoying his stint as the host in Imagine's Ratan Ka Rishta ' Swayamvar 3. But that doesn't mean his personal life has take a backseat. The actor who has turned father is enjoying playing a doting daddy to his twins- Newaan and Katya. He gives you some easy tips some do's and dont's of fatherhood.

Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

Sure your wife is the mother of your kids and looks after them but you should also help her whenever and however you can. It is your child too so you wife will appreciate all little help and care from you.

Babies need attention and they are dependent on their parents for everything. So don't be negligent. Every time the baby cries, don't assume it's because of hunger. If the baby is crying incessantly and you can't figure out the reason, consult the pediatrician.

Do make time for your baby. Spend some quality time with your small baby everyday. That way, you will be able to build a strong bond with them and for all you know their first word could be dad instead of mom.

Let the mother do her bit. After all, a mom is mom and she will always know best for the baby. Don't try to be the mom. Divide your responsibilities.

Be a hands-on parent. Learning how to change nappies and feeding in the right mix is always helpful.

Don't eat your baby's food. Some adults are fond of baby food but don't go around eating that as you would die of guilt.

thnx sonu for the lovely article...awww its so cute...😍
Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: tabu31noor

Don't eat your baby's food. Some adults are fond of baby food but don't go around eating that as you would die of guilt. πŸ˜†

this advice is sooo funnyyy but very true as i used to eat my little cousin's  baby food "cerelac" wnever i was made to feed her...heee heeeπŸ˜†

ohhh god tabu...lolzzz
i loved the milk powder n still eat it..ha ha haπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

ohhh god tabu...lolzzz
i loved the milk powder n still eat it..ha ha haπŸ˜†

yesss baby milk powder was also my 2nd  fvrtπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†achcha yaad dilaya tumne             but hiten ko yeh baat kaise pata abt us???//πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by tabu31noor - 12 years ago
aur kya ho raha hai?πŸ˜› aaj bahut sannata hai kyon ??
brinda_ght thumbnail

yesss baby milk powder was also my 2nd  fvrtπŸ˜†achcha yaad dilaya tumne             but hiten ko yeh baat kaise pata abt us???//πŸ˜†

ha ha ha πŸ˜†
kya pata drπŸ˜‰
lolzzz
i still love milk powder...yummmyyy☺️
brinda_ght thumbnail

aur kya ho raha hai?πŸ˜› aaj bahut sannata hai kyon ??

bas everything is fine...u say dr...πŸ˜‰
ha aaj kal sab busy lag rahe hai...πŸ€”
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
such a cute article sonu :)
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

Hiten's fatherly advice

Hill Road Media

Well known television actor Hiten Tejwani is currently enjoying his stint as the host in Imagine's Ratan Ka Rishta ' Swayamvar 3. But that doesn't mean his personal life has take a backseat. The actor who has turned father is enjoying playing a doting daddy to his twins- Newaan and Katya. He gives you some easy tips some do's and dont's of fatherhood.

Showing 1 of 6 images Previous    Next

Sure your wife is the mother of your kids and looks after them but you should also help her whenever and however you can. It is your child too so you wife will appreciate all little help and care from you.

Babies need attention and they are dependent on their parents for everything. So don't be negligent. Every time the baby cries, don't assume it's because of hunger. If the baby is crying incessantly and you can't figure out the reason, consult the pediatrician.

Do make time for your baby. Spend some quality time with your small baby everyday. That way, you will be able to build a strong bond with them and for all you know their first word could be dad instead of mom.

Let the mother do her bit. After all, a mom is mom and she will always know best for the baby. Don't try to be the mom. Divide your responsibilities.

Be a hands-on parent. Learning how to change nappies and feeding in the right mix is always helpful.

Don't eat your baby's food. Some adults are fond of baby food but don't go around eating that as you would die of guilt.

thanks for the lovely article.
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2