Views

Users

Frequent Posters

brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vrindz

wow well said Mr.HT๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Well,this is true and I am happy for them that they have opened a restaurant.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Atleast I have 1 hope that 1 day when i will visit Mumbai I will go there and meet them LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i agree there is no guarantee in this industry...
one day i also think of opening a cafe bar...lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†
brinda_ght thumbnail
Originally posted by: ght_sajan

lovely vm brinda

thnku sonu...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Vrindz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: brindamarfatia

yes for those who think that they are smart dont know that v are smarter then them...lolzzz๐Ÿ˜†

bas ab,I am waiting for that golden day to happen...n you know it when honey...And I know that day willl arrive soon when the tables will turn and everything will be back again...I know u got it sweety 

brinda_ght thumbnail

bas ab,I am waiting for that golden day to happen...n you know it when honey...And I know that day willl arrive soon when the tables will turn and everything will be back again...I know u got it sweety 

yeh i got it...dont worry that will happen very soon
brinda_ght thumbnail
comment here guys

Acting doesn't fetch enough money: Hiten Tejwani

Posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 01:20pm IST

He may have acted in some of small screen's best known shows, but actor Hiten Tejwani, who recently opened a multi-cuisine restaurant in Mumbai, says a career in acting is not enough to guarantee a secure future and one needs business backing as well.

"My idea of opening a restaurant was important. The whole point is that I couldn't have been totally dependent on acting for my income...even though I want to remain in the field of entertainment forever," Hiten said while he was at Jaipur while shooting forRatan Ka Rishta.

The actor's restaurant, Barcode O53, opened recently in Mumbai's suburb Andheri West.

"It's great to have something to fall back upon. I don't come from a business family; so I thought of starting something so that my kids also have some backing in future," said Hiten, who is married to small screen actress Gauri Tejwani.

According to industry sources, an actor of Hiten's calibre can be paid anything between Rs.35,000 and 50,000 a day for a fiction show.

Despite these figures, a major reason behind Hiten's decision to enter the new business was the fear of reaching a stage where he would have to accept roles just for the sake of earning his bread and butter.

"In an acting career, you need to reach a stage where you can say 'Thank you very much, I can't do this role because I have done this before or I don't like it'. But in case you don't have any offers, you'll have to give in.

"I don't want to reach that stage because if you don't like what you're doing, it clearly shows on screen. I don't want to act just to run my house. So before I ever reach that stage, I opened this restaurant as my backing," said Hiten, who is in his early 30s.

Hiten, who became a popular name with roles in shows like Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi and Kutumb, is currently hosting Imagine TV's Ratan Ka Rishta.

The actor also intends to take up direction some time later in life.

"I am very passionate about my career... I am charged up all the time whenever I am on the sets and I love my job. I also want to take up direction in future, but that will come at a later stage of course... after I assist someone properly," he said.

Edited by brindamarfatia - 12 years ago
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I  dont know Maham but would just like to offer my condolences and may Allah give the family sabr to get through this traumatic time in their lives.
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

thanku Bri for posting this article๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
awww HT is sooo cute but I wolud love to see alll 4 of them in a short ad film or song๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
bt i knw that its not possible๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”
ya n thnx for posting the link to honeyy...its like a shut up on the most wannabez face๐Ÿ˜†
what say honey๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
love u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

I agree with what Hiten says. We all love to see children on TV but to enter into showbusiness at an early age i personally feel its too much for them. But in the end its upto their parents. I've seen Hiten and Gauris kids they're both so adorable and cute, masha allah. Has anyone got any recent pics of the babies?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

New Siggy

loveee ittt!!!
๐Ÿ˜ awwโค๏ธ i love that u have put the brief description underneath!!!
hellokitty7 thumbnail
personally i don't know you maham but would like to express my condolence to you and your family. i pray god to give you strength,courage and support.
gaurilover_4eve thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New Siggy

nice siggy vrinda
Edited by gaurilover_4eve - 12 years ago