Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Brinda the trailer was awesome, thanks.
I watched the 2 episodes of Kutumb which have just been uploaded. Wow they both look so young.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: brindamarfatia

Hiten Gauri Back in KUTUMB3-Trailor

"Nafrat ka atoot bandhan"

KUTUMBIII-A dream,a wish,a hope of every GHT fan..Dont know it will be fulfilled or not..But after 9 years also every GHT fan hope for it..We still want are dashing duo back as Pratham Mittal n Gauri Aggarwal..Only GOD know that we will get PG back or not..As everyone sayv "Once you choose hope, anything's possible. " I just hope we get KUTUMB3...It would be a dream come true..I have made a trailor of KUTUMB 3 hope u ppl like it..Do COMMENT...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KskfkEpOoHM[/YOUTUBE]

I'm speechless!!! 

n as i said on youtube too this is amazing!!! when it comes to these 2 i'll just say If wishes were horses, I would so ride them..how i wish this dream will come true 1 day soon..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
awww Vrinda Hay!! think i got a lil late 2day!
minisaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks 4 da videos n pics  guys Edited by minisaaa - 12 years ago
brinda_ght thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: FIZK6

Brinda the trailer was awesome, thanks.
I watched the 2 episodes of Kutumb which have just been uploaded. Wow they both look so young.

hey fiz how r u...😃
ur welcome dr...😳
yes they looked awesome at that time so young n fresh👏...though they look awesome now also😍...bt P❤️G ki baat hi kuch aur hai😉...
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessunara

I'm speechless!!!  😳thnkuuu

n as i said on youtube too this is amazing!!! when it comes to these 2 i'll just say If wishes were horses, I would so ride them..how i wish this dream will come true 1 day soon..

thnx once again sunnu...😳
i hope kuch magic ho jaye n humara yeh dream true ho jaye😍...
jyotika20 thumbnail
hello friends...i have a very sad news to share with u all...maham lost her brother on 8th june,may he rest in eternal peace n may god bless maham n her parents with the all the strength to come to terms with this irreplaceable loss,ameen .plz do keep her n her family in your prayers,thnx
brinda_ght thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jyotika20

hello friends...i have a very sad news to share with u all...maham lost her brother on 8th june,may he rest in eternal peace n may god bless maham n her parents with the all the strength to come to terms with this irreplaceable loss,ameen .plz do keep her n her family in your prayers,thnx

i hope she is fine😒
adeela thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: jyotika20

Thats very sad news ,Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Rajioon.
May his soul rest in peace.May Allah give maham and her family sabar and himmat to go through this. Aameen.