India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay in a new Avatar??? (Page 2)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
well even i want to see him in new look too..
his wardrobe will not change i guess...because he is a vampire,...and in PKYEK version...vampires wears only black...

but then i would love to see him in stubble or a glasses given to him...a matured look...

he is a vampire...he knows...his parents knows...maithilli knows...the vampire clans knows...

but then noone knows that abhay is a vampire...he still human infront of the world...including piya till she gets back her memory...so yes i would love to see a new look in him...

and this time i want to see abhay more smiling and fun rather than sober...well in the past it could be understand because he is in pain for loosing his love maithilli..now when he comes back i want to see him meddle with his gang...

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I want to see abhay in all color clothing not only black 
abhina_roks Goldie
abhina_roks
abhina_roks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Abhay has already cleared that he can wake up only if Maithili comes to save him. So now I am waiting to see Maithili's comeback right now... after then I will better decide in which look I should see Abhay.

i dont think maithili will wake him up from the spell...it will be piya's love and her search for abhay that would wake him up from the spell...i dont want maithili to come back back before abhay-piya meet each other...

@Tm: as far as abhay wearing diff clothes...then he can wear black t-shirts or any diff type of outfits without the jacket and it can be black since vampires here are only supposed to wear black
i was disappointed to see piya's outfit/look after having high expectation by seeing in promo (as she was awesome in promo)...
i hope in coming episodes we get to see piya more better and not like how she was today...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

msb19

-CromulentHaze- IF-Stunnerz
-CromulentHaze-
-CromulentHaze-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Dude I don't care what he wears I just want to see Vivo :|

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

msb19shradzz--sunshine--

anu93 IF-Sizzlerz
anu93
anu93

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
I think Abhay will also a new look...
shradzz IF-Rockerz
shradzz
shradzz

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
 thin kabhay don need 2 chang his luks he luks de best ...girls drool over him no need of him 2 impress piya she alreasy belongs 2 him..Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

msb19

camjs Senior Member
camjs
camjs

Posted: 25 May 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
yeah i also want him to wear different clothes this time...i don't want any bright colours...he can wear black but something different like t-shirt and jeans without jacket...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index