Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ananya2000

Maan-Geet is super...GEET KI FMILY.. JUST DISGUSTING... PLZ GO ...SOON...MAANGEET..To KM..want MaanGeet Love story...But Yaaa 2nd Story ..Dev-nandini is Ok

yup,me just waiting 4 delhi days!😳
khushimuskaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahil0225

U r right...you know what would have been an awesome episode...I am sure we all agree ke maha episode mein itna dham nahin tha...SR bhi...well let's not get into voh kya tha???πŸ˜•...

Teji aur Beeji ne itna kuch kaha and Maan didn't say a word...why?  I know why...he didn't want to upset anyone...kyunki if he said anything Teji ziyada bolta aur we all know Teji ki zubaan pe koyi control nahin...voh Maan ki beizati karta aur mamla bigar jaata...

Here is what should have happened...this episode should have been the mahaepisode...vaise bhi SR mein "maha" kya tha????πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Humesha Maan stands up for Geet...kisi ki himmat hai jo Maan ke saamne Geet ko kuch bhi kahe?  They should have shown Teji say a few more things to Maan and Maan controlling his anger...and Geet should have stood up for Maan...jo dialogues Dev aur Geet ne Nandini se kahe the...those dialogues should have been used here...How Maan did not want to leave without winning everyone's heart...he wanted to prove to Geet's brother and masi ke MSK Geet ko khush rakhega...They should have given Geet the chance to stand up and prove to everyone ke this is the same Maan Singh Khurana jo itni badi compnay ka malik hai aur driver ki naukri kar raha hai apne pyar ke liye...jis Maan Singh Khurana ne gadi ki bonnet thak nahin kholi voh apni Geet ke liye doosre ki gadiya dho raha hai...

I think this episode would have made a better mahaepisode...and if they gave Geet the chance to stand up for Maan...ye definitely Maan aur Geet ke rishte mein ek naya step hotha...they shouldnt have had her crying after Beeji...

But, on the other hand,...mujhe lagta hai ke Maan chup chaap quitely yahan se jaane valo mein se nahin hai...voh vapas to nahin aayenge...he will definitely do something sab ko mana ne ke liye before they go...

Think about it...ye log Delhi to vapas jaayenge...but I think we have a few more episodes here in Amritsar...they won't leave like that...kyunki abhi bhi Dev aur Nandini ki story ok aage bara na hai...aur the only way is Maan convinces Beeji and Teji now why he did what he did...

i agree with u
Anita1118 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Loved ur analysis..πŸ€—

1 thing I've to say...bhaar mei jaye Beeji aur uske nautanki family.😑..Maaneet apne luggage pack karo aur wapas Delhi lauto...back to KM & KC.πŸ˜†.me missing those days to hell ..kitne din ho gaye we r waiting for the return of our hottie,MSK ..😳missing Dadi too..😭

Haan yaar...par ye to hum sub jaan the hain ke humare Maan Singh Khurana aisa nahin karenge...voh bina sab kuch straight karke Delhi vapas nahin jaayega...Humara Maan ka jaadoo hi kuch aisa hai
_Rashmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Sahil0225

Haan yaar...par ye to hum sub jaan the hain ke humare Maan Singh Khurana aisa nahin karenge...voh bina sab kuch straight karke Delhi vapas nahin jaayega...Humara Maan ka jaadoo hi kuch aisa hai

yup,i feel that sumthing is playing on i his mindπŸ˜†