Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by Juna04

Originally posted by sana786a

Originally posted by usmrasul

zakia, whats a green ranger tommy? 
power rangers used 2 cum on in the uk was a show uper hain tommy the green ranger luk da dp picLOL

Yes and it used to be my children's fav too... 
omgg mine 2 i used 2 luv da pink ranger and pretend 2 be her never wanted 2 be da yellow one LOL

Zakia and I used to like the white ranger and the pink and yellow were the only female rangers wasnt it?

Nish10 Senior Member
Nish10
Nish10

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Hey girls Hugare you all discussing in this thread or elsewhere?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by andromeda_kia

I hope BK did justice to that scene. Coz I know Kaps must've been mindblowing.

Yes, even I'm thinking that Albela plans to break through jail. But how can they show all this in a week & half??

exactly my question too...it all looks so fishy, but yes slowly Al is appearing so one major chase one day, next day Al dies and sarje to jail and leap, he is coming out, its quite possible...after all PMMKA is famous (or infamous) for its rocket speed during the good times Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiaJuna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

hmm seeing the first part yet and so far am glad that there was such a scene...dont know from when we were waiting for such scenes 
yes Usma... i was always looking for such scenes even when ChandNi were a couple... but those song sequences turned me off... but am totally happy that we are getting to see such scenes between Sarja-Niru...  also today was the best bro-sis scene ever seen between Sarja-Sonali[PS something which i longed to see between them as they always had funny elements more]... very beautifully shot... heart-to-heart talk between them... as Sonali very well understood Sarja's wounded feelings... especially when she said she knows more than others... he's the one who's most upset by Chandu's death... and also when she asks him to smile... that was chooo cute... and loved to see Sarja pouring his feelings to her that he doesn't know how to keep her happy & her helping out...

Edited by sujji0609 - 24 May 2011 at 11:58am

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

thnx sujju...hu hu...sounds good really

see we were complaining about Sari so they made a scene out of it :P
hehe hehe yes Usma... both the scenes were emotional... and beautifully shot...

Finally we'll get to see Niru in a new saree...  But Sujji the saree she wore today was red and on her wedding it was green I think bec when they were showing her flashback it looked like a different color saree-  need to look at it closely again

even am having same doubts whether this show is really ending... but it is ending seeing the way that guy told it... also now i strangely feel Maruti's life will come danger...

but i guess am happy the emotional bonding has finally started between them as Niru is understanding Sarja well now...  Yes but any guesses abt how Sarja ends up in jail...  I am getting a feeling that Albela is not caught or he escapes and then the drama begins...

sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
i guess Al will jailbreak during when Maruti takes him to remand so sarje will go after Al to get back Marutis honour among polices...or maybe Maruti will get hurt so Sarje will go to take revenge, something like that

Juna04

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged

i dont get it!

why would they show Al getting arrested so easily??? he has to be out planning to kill sarje nah? or does his plan include a jailbreak?????
Usma... it could be either that he would break away from jail... or this is his plan of hurting Sarja through Maruti maybe he's faking that he's arrested & all pata chale he has bribed the officers into something...  today Albela was more angry with Maruti... and he wants to see Maruti crying his heart out after seeing Sarja also dead... after all he killed his other son Chandu...

Juna04

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nish10

Hey girls Hugare you all discussing in this thread or elsewhere?

Hello Nishi Hug  yes we are all here and discussing the show still...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index