Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 24th May 2011 (Page 3)

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
yeh sushila bhi nah...

all right if kids get bad because their parents are evil , i guess sarje being bad also came from his parents right??? so, whom will Sushila blame for being evil who gave birth to a evil son like sarje- herself or maruti!!!!!!!!!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kia-sia-Juna04sana786asujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Maruti-Susheela are happy that Albela is caught... but Susheela says Chandu won't come back... Maruti says Chandu has come back as the child... Susheela tells it's Sarja's child &b it will be like him only... meaning evil... Maruti tells he's sure Sarja has changed,... and if not he'll change for sure when he sees the face of his child...  he tells you watch out Sarja will surely change to a good human being... Susheela tells hope it happens... and ep ends on her face...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sana786a-Swetha-

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
thnks juna sujjiHug

usma da answer 2 ur question hmmm if sarja is evil den susheela is a dhyan genetic im telling u only reason he has a heart of gold is coz he is like his dadROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

i wonder now...is this show really ending????? 
andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

I loved ur logic Sumi. I hate Susheela.

If the child turns out to be like Sarju, then its good, coz Sarja's a gem of a person.

And, I don't want Sarju to change. I want the people around him- his parents most of all, to change!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Guys that scene was worth watching - I had tears in my eyes when Sarja was saying that he is used to hatred as he never experienced love in his life...

Also Sonali- Sarja scene was so heartfelt and I was looking forward  to something like it...  Sujji explained it well so I will not repeat it...
There was Albela with his goons in Dubey compound and his dialogs were hilarious actually -  He said something like  at such a young age this Sarja's father made him run so much...

I missed some parts bec of power cut -  but last segment was with Maruti and his informer comes and tells him that Albela has been caught...
Susheela overhears the news and they are both happy that Chandu will finally get some justice...
Susheela then says that but my Chandu will never come back
Maruti says that he has come back and is growing in Niru's womb
Susheela (dont understand what kind of a mother is she) says if that child is Sarja's then he will grow up like him
Maruti says that he knows that Sarja will change and you watch out he will become very responsible as soon as he sees the baby's face...
Susheela says that God willing it will happen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sana786asujji0609-Swetha-

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Gosh 1st part was fabulous... too good... finally an emotional bond between Sarja-Niru... and a bond full of trust, love & understanding between Sarja-Sonali... awww i really got teary... it was too good...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hmm seeing the first part yet and so far am glad that there was such a scene...dont know from when we were waiting for such scenes 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index