Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live update - 24th May 2011 (Page 2)

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

zakia, whats a green ranger tommy? 
power rangers used 2 cum on in the uk was a show uper hain tommy the green ranger luk da dp picLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
2 most beautiful scenes

scene 1

Niru comes to give food to Sarja... she asks him lovingly why did he lie... he tells you know Chandu only by some months... but i know him since lifetime... he was the ideal son... and if parents would ahve got to know about your & Chandu relationship it would have hurt them... Niru tells they would have loved to know the child is Chandu's... and that was not a mistake which ChandNi committed... he tells it's for you & Chandu... but for the world it's a sin... Niru tells by doing this you are falling in everyone's eyes... he tells i have always seen hatred it will continue... Niru feels very bad for him... she asks him to eat... while Satja is looking in another direction... she goes ahead... & turns back... and remembers all Sarja-Niru moments & gets teary especially thinking the way Sarja proposed to her...  that he never knew he had a heart... but she made him feel it... and goes away sad...

2nd scene

Sonali gives Sarja sarees for niru... and tells you asked to get it na... Sarja asks her to give it... Sonali tells Sarja he knows he's upset... and probably most upset with Chandu's death... but she asks him to be strong... and this little sis is always with him... and tha family needs him... most importantly Niru... he tells i don't know how to keep her happy... she tells gh and give this saree to Niru... and make a promise you'll never leave her... she asks Sarja to smile... after seeing him smiling she goes away...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-andromeda_kiaJuna04usmrasulsana786adarshana23-Swetha-

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys sorry I am late but - 
Yes the show started with precap from last nights show and then Niru brings dinner for Sarja while he is standing in the Balcony...

She asks him why he did not tell his family the real truth abt Chandu...

Sarja tells her that He cannot bear to see Chandu's name tarnished in any way and Chandu had always been apple of his parents eyes and in their eyes he could do no wrong.    
Niru says but - they only loved each other and did not do anything wrong...
Sarja replies in your and Chandu's eyes u did not anything wrong but in this world there are many like Alka vahini who will take every opportunity to spoil your names and character.

Guys I lost power for a while but will continue after watching some more

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

andromeda_kiasana786a-Swetha-

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

thnx sujju...hu hu...sounds good really

see we were complaining about Sari so they made a scene out of it :P

Juna04sana786asujji0609

andromeda_kia Goldie
andromeda_kia
andromeda_kia

I am glad Niru got some sense in her brains! Atleast now, she will some inkling as to what our Sarju has gone through.

I love Sonali. Need I say more?

Juna04sana786asujji0609

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Albela tells his allies... he's tired running here and there... he wouldn't sit idle till he has killed Sarja-Niru...

Sarja's allies Balya-Pakya are sitting & talking about Sarja... that Sarja may appear aggressive... but he has a heart of gold... Balya tells if given a chance he would make a temple of Sarja... Pakya tells we have never asked God anything... but now he feels like asking god to give happiness to Sarja... they both pray...

Maruti's one men comes to inform him that Albela has been caught by the police... while eating food at the dhaba... Maruti asks him to keep him informed with further details... Susheela hears this...

coming up - Susheela tells Sarja's child will be like him only... meaning evil... Maruti tells he's sure Sarja has changed,... and if not he'll change for sure when he sees the face of his child... [matlab Susheela has not changed at all... ]

Juna04sana786a-Swetha-

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
helloo junaaTongue

im happy niru is softning 2wards hootie dheer sey sahi but its gudLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04

sana786a IF-Sizzlerz
sana786a
sana786a

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
sarja's aayi is soooDead

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index