Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 9)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asena

amazing job done on first page

thnk you... n a very warm welcome 2 u n all the newbies 2 Sakshi Tanwar ATHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

chris1990 Newbie
chris1990
chris1990

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Gald you back!! Im so excited to see i you in a new show. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
tried my hands on another sig
hope u lyk itEmbarrassed
free to use

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa---SHWETA--shamma92muaazsaniya9919swtbaby

-Shonaa- Groupbie
-Shonaa-
-Shonaa-

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged

Anamika beautiful creation ...what a marvellous smile:)

--SHWETA--Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
thnk youHug
pic credit goes 2 da member who uploaded da pic... i dont remember da nameEmbarrassed 
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged

I have not commented here since the show has started. But When I think of writing something I just cant find appropriate words and I drop my idea. But today I thought I will post something. Sakshi's expressions since day one are just to die for . I mean I have to sometimes download vids and watch it again ad again to see each and every expressions . She is so expressive and plus her natural acting add s to it ..and the result is I end up watching it again and again. Last episode was just too good . The two imp scenes -- one where shipra and Priya talk abt that guy  and the way Priya reacts.. wow ..so subtle but extremely powerful..her feelings reached us without a single word. It is just amazing !
And Second fav  -- Telephone Conversation. The way Priya was pretending on the phone was fabulous..specially her expressions.I loved that cute little naughty gunda (gundi) ... and the way she threatens Ram. I find this dialogue very funny 

Ram : Toh tum mujhe dhamakiya de rahi ho ?
  Priya : Haan..nahi..aisa hi kuch samjahlijiye 

Really appreciates so many transitions in her performance. Waiting for more such performances Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Shonaa-shamma92saniya9919Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
u r so ryt Di... Sakshi's acting skill is unmatchable... just da 1 min shot of da last epi.. when she was recalling wht her mother had said about her life partner n Ram comes n tap her shoulder... da slight lil shoulder movement 2 show dat Ram breaks in2 her thoughts is so so naturalClapClap kudos 2 herClap n i dont hv words 2 describe da emotional scene after her mother showed da widower man's info... its beyond descriptionParty Sakshi Tanwar is one of da best actress Indian Television can ever hv... she is an extremely valuable asset 4 da television industryClapClapStarStarStar and m not telling this coz m her crazy fan... m telling this genuinely n purely as a viewerBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92saniya9919

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 10 June 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Absolutely right di! Sakshi is such a flawless, natural actor...all her expressions seem soo natural and real as if she is really feeling them. Agree with you, when Shipra and Priya were talking about the guy, Priya's expressions were just Day Dreaming it looked so very real, definitely not OTT, subtle but powerful enough to make us feel exactly what she was feeling! I had tears in my eyes during that point...I just felt like reaching out and hugging her! 

And that telephone conversation was too funny, Sakshi's facial expression's were too cute!! She looked like an excited little girl at the end of the phone call who had just found a treasure/achieved something!! The knife in her hand ust made it all the more funnier and cute! Lool that dialogue was very funny!

However that last minute was...no words to describe it!! It was such a sweet moment, her recalling her mother's words then Ram breaking into her thoughts, it's as if when she turned around all her dreams had come true in that moment! Party

Definitely Anu, she is one of the best actresses in Indian Television, no actress can compare to her!!

--SHWETA--Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index