Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 88)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

I just wish I leave all my job, life and just go to Mumbai and keep looking at the sets while Sakshi shoots.

Oh God.I was thinking of the same thing...all of us die hard fans should get together..meet in mumbai and go and see the shooting...:))))))))))Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

.pari. Goldie
.pari.
.pari.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Thats so true Pari...
yeh to aisa hai jaise "pet bhar gaya par dil nahi bhara"
very well said "2 eyes are really not enough" to watch Sakshi and Ram.

I just wish I leave all my job, life and just go to Mumbai and keep looking at the sets while Sakshi shoots.
And more so after reading Sunoma's interview where she said everyone is stunned to watch Sakshis performance on the sets.

I just loved Sakshi's moist eyes ...trying hard to control tears and feeling sooo thankful to Ram.
And the way she touches her mangalsutra ...feeling the worth and importance of Mangalsutra and the ritual that binds her with Ram forever.
I have a feeliing that Sakshi does all the scenes on her own...noone tells her to touch this that ..mangalsutra and all...she is so talented and lives the character and adds so much life to every scene.
Ah...I can't stop writing abt her...ok thats it for now...let me day dream  Day Dreaming

LOL even i feel to see her in live while she is acting want to get stunned by her acting like Nutzz really her eyes are enough full of emotion even i love her eyes
can anyone resist staring at her specially in dulhan's dress and yah i guess so she dt need much of director's advice she herself feels the seen and did it in her own way thats why every seen of her is just like an art done not like act done she is too good
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
THis is what Nutz had to say..

What about Sakshi Tanwar?
I absolutely love her. She is so mesmerizing. When it comes to acting she is too good. I can sit and look at her for hours while she is working. I did a cameo with her in Devibut we didn't get to talk much then. However, while working with her in Bade Acche… I learned that she is a very down to earth person. It is a treat to work with her.

Any interesting moment from the sets of Bade Acche Lagte Hain
After my first shot I was sitting in front of the monitor watching Sakshi enacting an emotional sequence. She was supposed to sit and cry. When the shot was over everybody on the sets was stunned and quiet. I was amazed at her performance. I just stood up, ran towards Sakshi and hugged her. This is one memory that I will always remember.

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
[QUOTemotion even i love her e
can anyone resist staring at her specially in dulhan's dress and yah i guess so she dt need much of director's advice she herself feels the seen and did it in her own way thats why every seen of her is just like an art done not like act done she is too good
[/QUOTE]

Its an unrealistic dream for me. But its still my biggest dream to see Sakshi in real.
I am sure she is such a warm and down to earth person.
Itna Pagalpan..i can't tell you..am ...I have gone crazy ever since BALH started... Shocked
I am a girl and still can't help staring at just her ...I don't care what else is going around in the scene...I just keep looking at her eyes...she is THE GODDESS for me.

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Oh God.I was thinking of the same thing...all of us die hard fans should get together..meet in mumbai and go and see the shooting...:))))))))))Big smile

only some magic/destiny can send me to mumbai...unfortunately I have nooo nooo nooo link to that place whatsoever :(
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Itna Pagalpan..i can't tell you..am ...I have gone crazy ever since BALH started... Shocked
I am a girl and still can't help staring at just her ...I don't care what else is going around in the scene...I just keep looking at her eyes...she is THE GODDESS for me.

Same here yaar...am sure most of us Deewanees are girls...there is something about Sakshi that draws us...I feel she looks best now than ever...not even in her previous serials.,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Sakshi is truly mesmerizingLove Youthnx 4 da article sweetie 
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged

Guys come down to mumbai...will manage something..Smilece

And I just can not believe what I have seen today in BLAH...can see only Sakshi in front of me..she did not have any dialogues and still gives best performance...

Kabhi kabhi pata nahi chata aapke saath kya ho raha hai...

Hats off to our queen...Embarrassed

Day dreaming...divya...count me in ...Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index