Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 86)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Originally posted by sakshisfan

Sakshi is the true winner in every sense...
Throw any script to her and she executes it with such a breeze and fineness...loved her expressions today 
But yes the AC not working out was not good...Ram asked for just one thing and that too didn't turn up good :( 
Bichara Ram... Shocked

In fact Sakshi is so good that Ram has to keep pace with her...the camera captures those expressions so well...JUST LOVE HER...Heart

Sooo true...even i feel that the show is nothing without Sakshi. She is the one driving it and raising the TRPs :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

Sooo true...even i feel that the show is nothing without Sakshi. She is the one driving it and raising the TRPs :)

But you have predicted a filler for tonite...and if it comes true Sakshisfan...AngryAngryOuch
[/QUOTE]

I soo hope I prove myself wrong here in this prediction Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..VeenaGcian..

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hai galsTongue. pheres khatam. coming up sindhoor and mangal suthra. atlast shaadi finish hogi aajTongue. saakshi looking gorgeous and beautifulTongue

Edited by verode - 25 August 2011 at 11:28am
..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
congrats sakshi deewaney's Shaadi poori ho jayi. uff so lovely episodeTongue. ab hamara priya sharma priya kapoor ban gayiTongue
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Loved the way Priya  blessed Ram...God bless you..wow that was so cute

Anu - even I used to get up at 3.30 to watch Kahaani ka repeat telecast..but it is fun ,hai na?

hihihihiLOL its funBig smile
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anamika163

hey Neenz.. thnx yaara... yeah i did see it... couldn't let it go after wht I'd seen in the promosEmbarrassed they show repeat telecast at 3.30 in the morning... i got up n saw it thenBig smile
\

Why are you waiting for repeat telecast...within one hour they post it on Youtube...am sure you must be watching it at the same time as India telecast right? 

coz i hate da bufferingDead session... i love to watch it one go... donno y but tv pe dekhne ka maaza hi kuch aur hainEmbarrassed
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
i loved todays epi... aww they r married... yeay!!! but didnt lyk da sindoor scene... Ram picked up sindoor with his ryt hand n later showed him putting it with his left hand... i mean its one of the most important scenes... not too bad but expected a lot better... m a lil disappointedDisapprove more over Kartik n Nats scene was totally unnecessaryDead i wanted to see only RaYa toniteOuch other than that it was goodTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92.pari.

.pari. Goldie
.pari.
.pari.

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Yup Anu i observed that but serial mai na may be for camera purpose they might have done that and epi is was just magical thats the perfect word

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index