Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 72)

meenakshidh Groupbie
meenakshidh
meenakshidh

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:15am | IP Logged
hi,

Can I be a Part of it.. Can U plez add my name in Saakshi Deewaney also.. My Name is Meenakshi Dhiman.

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Oh myyy  :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: Sakshi was looking gorgeous!!!  :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: I just couldn't take my eyes off her!! Lekin awww Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry  yesterday's epi was soo senti!! Made me cry...the way she was going round the house and putting the little things back into its place and touching everything for the last time before she leaves for her own home...Cry Cry

By the way...welcome Meenakshi! Hope you enjoy it here!! Smile

Edited by shamma92 - 19 August 2011 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged

@Sakshifan -- well said my friend, and one thing i noticed yesterday that is  all the Priya scenes have been shot with simplicity and yet so expressive and the impact after you watch the episode is ... so powerful .

@ Shamma - you cried ..even my aunty was crying while watching the episode.Yesterday she was saying ,you see shaadi will take place after 15 ..and i was like no aunty by tuesday it should happen. And she liked Priya so much that she even watched repeat telecast.
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Shweta di...i cried while watching monday's episode also! I watched yday's epi on the laptop, didn't get to see it in the evening as i had to go with my dad to pick up my bro but my mum had just finished watching it and when i walked in i swear she had been crying...she was looking at me really wierdly as well!! Unhappy
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Shamma --  I am going to download the episode..it is one of the best episodes till the date ... setindia has put up HQ episode so download and watch it . Yeah It seems everyone cried yest...but  she looked stunning in that red dress...planning to make sigs 
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
I've been downloading all the episodes Shweta di! Embarrassed Yayy can't wait to see your siggies!!
.pari. Goldie
.pari.
.pari.

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys
whats going on?
--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Shamma .. me too . I have almost all the episodes excluding first 9 episodes..I hope i get some good caps and my laptop supports me ..LOL

Paritha - Nothing much ..gorgeous sig !

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index