Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 71)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
aww... suhag raat... iam already being naughty... muhahaha!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

I am just speechless.And that too  because of Priya. After watching the episode I will not say BT is dragging it but was one of the best scenes and episodes. To be more specific all Priya, Priya-Shipra scenes ..so touching..no words..no extra emotions and still I was feeling ki  I am actually leaving my parents and my house. And I  would like to say till the date I am not able to figure out what is that which makes me feel and actually touch my heart when I see or watch Sakshi...I feel connected to her. I mean she is  like an pitaara of expressions. Can not say more. Just love her Hug

@ All -- Hi guys. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92-SakshisFan-Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
hey diHug wow u said everything... i even cried with her 2niteCry 

--SHWETA--

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged

Hi Anu Hug .. and yeah I forgot to mention. Sakshi was looking stunning,gorgeous,elegant,beautiful and what not...Day Dreaming

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555shamma92-SakshisFan-Sakshi_Deewani

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

I am just speechless.And that too  because of Priya. After watching the episode I will not say BT is dragging it but was one of the best scenes and episodes. To be more specific all Priya, Priya-Shipra scenes ..so touching..no words..no extra emotions and still I was feeling ki  I am actually leaving my parents and my house. And I  would like to say till the date I am not able to figure out what is that which makes me feel and actually touch my heart when I see or watch Sakshi...I feel connected to her. I mean she is  like an pitaara of expressions. Can not say more. Just love her Hug

@ All -- Hi guys. Big smile

You are so right Shweta. 
Sakshis surprises us with her brilliant performance every time.
Be it crying, smiling, love, anger, ...she fits every role with such a ease...be it friend, a daughter, a lover, a wife , or a bhabhi...she is just too good...
and she always does the scenes with minimal words...just expressions...
Just notice today, did she speak anything before stepping out of her home...NO...just a quick exchenge with shipra nd then her eyes and expressions do it all...
Wow...hats off to u Sakshi... u are a true diva in every sense...
Love you

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555--SHWETA--Sakshi_Deewani

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
How was today's episode?
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't say I loved today's episode but I think it was portrayed very well. How a girl who lived in a house for 33 years and is ready to leave, she touches each and every thing before becoming Mrs. 

Priya looked so pretty in bridal outfit. Want some HQ pics so Paritha can make a nice siggy. 

Ram on the other hand was behaving like a good husband by accepting everything his in laws r willing to do. I wish he had given some of those Sanskar to his sister natasha too. 

Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 August 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged
i agree with everything u said ZubyClap but u knw i cudnt notice anything else when Sakshi came out of her room in that dulhan's jodaDay Dreaming man!!!!!!!!!! did she look stunning or whatParty

ZoobiDoobi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index