Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 43)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Originally posted by riya01maddy

i also didn't like the hair style but i was looking at her eyes oh she was awesome yesterday..ram is going to be mad!!! ...and i'm specially waiting for todays episode as from promos saakshi is in the hospital for ram...and her face is showing that how much she is hurt OMG!!!!...may be today's episode will be a cute romantic one...waiting eagerly for tonight
Really? 

I haven't seen the promo and nor want to either. I will jst see today's episode. Oh Gosh, I can't wait Day Dreaming

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZs0LxGw5xk
u better check it out immediately ZubyWink

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

I jst saw like 2 seconds ago. I couldn't hold myself. LOL awww Vikram called her Bhabhi Day Dreaming 

oh by the way my spelling is Zubi. 

There is another zuby on the forum, jst don't confuse me with her LOL
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged

I jst saw like 2 seconds ago. I couldn't hold myself. LOL awww Vikram called her Bhabhi Day Dreaming 

oh by the way my spelling is Zubi. 

There is another zuby on the forum, jst don't confuse me with her LOL

thnx 4 correcting... i hate it too when ppl make mistake with my name... hihihihiLOL btw m not gonna make mistake.. i knw u as da BEBO fanWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged

thnx 4 correcting... i hate it too when ppl make mistake with my name... hihihihiLOL btw m not gonna make mistake.. i knw u as da BEBO fanWink
Good hint idea LOL so is that true, wedding was postponed bcz deepika and ajay r coming?Confused
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Good hint idea LOL so is that true, wedding was postponed bcz deepika and ajay r coming?Confused

oh hell yeah!! ufff yyy!!! i hate this... n now da wedding is gonna b on thursday n then falls da weekendsAngryAngry i am so hating BT 4 this!!Angry
ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
yeah i know. i am waiting for someone to upload today's show. ru watching it?
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

yeah i know. i am waiting for someone to upload today's show. ru watching it?

i hv already watched it... it was gr8Big smile... da mehendi begins... dadi says to write dulha's name on dulhan's hand...

not finding Ram Shipra asks Priya 2 make him a call n so she does but Ram lies 2 her... he said he was in a meeting n was kinda rude 2 herOuch

there in da hospital Vik asks Ram y was he lying 2 Priya... now she's his family.. (as shown in the promo) n then scolding Ram he says he's gonna make a call 2 priya n tell her... n so he does... Priya picks up n very sweetly Vik says BhabiEmbarrassed n Priya is all shocked by hearing bhabiLOL then Vik says da truth about Ram... she gets all upset n tells him dat Ram shouldn't hv lied 2 her n should hv said her da whole thing...

there in the hospital Ram calls 4 some kind of meetingDead da nurse comes in n scolds Ram 4 bringing in work when he's so sick... n then enters... guess who...PriyaBig smile n Vik turns n sees her at the door way n blurts out "bhabi" n Ram is lyk "bhabi?! kaun bhabi??"LOL n Vik says ek hi toh bhabi hain meri... n da office staff who was standing ryt infront of Ram covering Priya moves aside n Ram-Priya come face to face... BALH tune plays in BG n thada... epi overBig smile

well there r more of details... dat u can catch when u watch da epi... just a short summary 4 uEmbarrassed

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
i jst saw too. oh my gosh priya was so sad. i wanted to see more Angry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index