Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 39)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all? Been a while now'Embarrassed

hey yaar... sorry 4 not being aroundEmbarrassed

First things first' Priya's character rocks'ClapClapClap it absolutely does, love her'Hug the way Priya was presented yest was absolutely brilliant'Thumbs Up the fact that not for one second, does she either try to defend Kartik or cover up for him in any which ways'Clap her dialogues yest were just superb too'Clap and it was Fiery Eyes in form' Hug need I say anymore there'Embarrassed

ur ryt ryt n ryt... Fiery Eyes rocks... there's nothing about her dat doesnt attract me... simpply the bestParty

The first bit' where Ram comes storming in with Nuts'I must confess, that barring Ram(the character's) comic timing with Priya, I really haven't given a thought to any of Ram's other scenes...  yest, I really liked Ram'Thumbs Up I really liked the way he defended his lil sis'Clap the way he stormed up and confronted Kartik in that absolute rage' that no matter what the provocation, how dare Kartik touch her'Angry the way he told Kartik, I had such a good impression about you, you doing this has disappointed me more that I can express'Ouch and not even bothering about who was listening and who was not' his priority was only and only his sister and the treatment meted out to her' neighbours be damned, society be damned... his sister's 'engagement' be damned...  Nuts condition (she was actually bleeding at the mouthShocked) was all that mattered... Well done Ram' ClapClapClap now Kartik, that is EXACTLY how you should have reacted and acted with Vineet'Dead stood up when it counted' Ram may not have stopped to consider whose 'fault' it was' whatever Nuts did and however bad' Kartik has Absolutely No Right to slap her'Angry yes, she insulted Priya (if Nuts keeps this up, I'm going to spend many happy hours bashing her'Evil Smile) jokes apart' she insulted Priya, she treated Kartik like a 'commodity', she lied to him to bring him over to that party' Just one question Kartik' Who on earth invited that treatment on to himself' YOU'Wacko Kartik knew exactly what he was getting into while getting engaged to Nuts' hadn't he himself preached that he knew how crazy she could be' and that he 'accepted' her with all her 'faults' and 'madness''Ermm is this the way to 'magnanimously accept' someone' by slapping them silly at every opportunity'Angry No matter WHAT, nothing justifies that kind of nonsensical violence towards her' yeah Nuts is a whacko' anda very  subtle and interesting shift in her character has taken place'Wink yeah, she's still visibly acting as mad as ever' But right from the start, there has been a cunning Method to Nuts's madness' when she thought that Kartik was not responding to her attentions' she acted 'mad', threatened suicide, played on Kartik's jealousy with an ex boyfriend'Wacko did all she could to play on his ego and his 'love' just to get him' and the minute she is engaged to him' out comes Nuts's truly nasty personality'Wink yes, there truly is a method in her madness' Nuts isn't mad' not by a mile...  she is a very spoilt, shrewd and cunning woman' who does everything under the blessings of  her beloved pandering, blind brother called  Ram'Ouch (me thinks, Ram should have been called Dhrithrashtra...LOL)  I for one am not suprised at anything Nuts does... like I said, I actually find her an interesting character... (again credit to the actress too...Clap )but whatever' Kartik knew what he was getting into, I personally have no sympathy for him...Ouch or Ram either, in Nuts's case'Ouch 

u knw yaar... on the contrary i hated Ram's reaction in dat epi... i really liked him all along but dat day.. he was lyk a blind man... he was blind blind blind... its high tym dat Ram needs a reality check about his ChotiDead who actually doesnt appear to be a choti

Slap happy Kartik, got exactly what he deserved yest'Ouch and Sudhir Papa'Shocked Kahan The Aap Itne Din???Shocked Well done Sudhir, well done'Clap Sudhir's dialogues yest were really good too'Clap the bit I actually liked the most about the scene was exactly this' That absolutely no one bothered to ask Kartik, 'Why did you slap her?'' putting across beautifully that Nothing, Absolutely Nothing she did is a 'justification' for slapping her' so there is no Question of a 'Why''Clap  and frankly, what was to ask' Nuts was actually bleeding at the mouth and had hand imprints on her cheek' 'justification' would have been a joke'Ouch Thank you Creatives, for showing the scene exactly the way you did'Clap yeah, back to Sudhir' I liked the second half of the scene with him even more' where he tells Kartik, your mother and I have had numerous fights and arguments, just ask her once have I ever raised my hand on her, no matter what' and that when something like this happens, physical scars heal' but leave behind mental scars which can never totally heal' well done Sudhir, I really liked him yest'ClapClapClap

i think Kartik should hvbeen given a chance to ekplain n ask Ram dat if some1 had spoken n insulted ur sis lyk she did mine then wht wud u hv done... then everything wud hv been clear on the spot

And of course, my Priya' Hug I loved Priya in that scene' initially when Ram bursts in, in that rage' she doesn't say a single word but hears him out' every expression after that when directed at Kartik was so brilliant'Clap first of disbelief that her lil bro could have behaved in the way Ram was describing'Ouch the shock and horror when Ram suddenly pulls Nuts forward and shows the Sharmas her bleeding face' (I really liked Shipra's expression here too'Thumbs Up) and then the slow mounting anger' that expression of something akin absolute disbelief when Sudhir slaps Kartik'Ouch coz it was behavior so unlike Sudhir for starters' and then when Kartik turns to her with his 'defence''Dead aw, then did my Fiery Eyes let it rip or What???ClapClapClap The instant Kartik says, 'I did this coz she insulted you'' Priya's response (and dialogues) were so mindblowing' Clapthat what Nuts says or does, doesn't make me a Dime of a Difference... but what you Do and How you behave make me a difference' you are my lil bro, the one I brought up, is this what I've taught you??? Cry The breaking up of her voice, expressing her anguish and disappointment... the fury with which she asks him, 'is this what you wanted your 'manly' actions to result in?'... Ouch Aw, Saakshi is just so superb'ClapClapClap the best bit there was when Ram announces the end of the engagement' Priya doesn't even try to convince him otherwise' she just apologizes quietly, dignifiedly and embarrassedly on behave of her family and brother' and then says, I would have done exactly the same thing you've done Mr. Kapoor' I would not get a girl married to my bro after seeing such behaviour' love you Priya' you rock in a million ways!!!ClapClapClap

undoubtedly Sakshi was fab in dat scene... from fury to disappointment... dat transformation of emotion was brilliant!!Party

And this is not the first time Priya has done what she did yest' the minute she tells Kartik, Nuts's behaviour doesn't make me a difference' yours does' she Once again shifted all the onus and blame exactly where it lay' at her own doorstep'Clap remember, the 'engagement' with Vineet' when all blamed Ram' Priya had done this same thing (and I had written miles and miles on how much I loved itEmbarrassed)' taken the blame on herself and her family, clearly showing that for her only her own people matter'Embarrassed throwing mindless accusations and playing blame games with outsiders is not Priya'Clap and I love her to absolute pieces for that'Embarrassed I read a heading of a post which said that Priya 'screeches'... (forgive me my differing opinion... somehow the word 'screech' and Saakshi or her character Priya can't fit into the same line ever for me, its impossible)'  honestly and with all due respect to all and each to their own opinion' if the Creatives had shown any lesser then they did with Priya's reactions yest, I for one would have been disappointed' I think everything she said and did was totally within her character' and everytime she has 'screeched', (I prefer to call it, expressed her opinion...Thumbs Up )she has made so much sense' Clapher outburst yest was one of a shocked and distressed elder sister who couldn't believe how her lil bro (who has proved to be a slightly foolish but overall good brother) could have raised his hand on a woman' the quiet agreement with Ram's words... apology to Nuts, Ram and his family was one of the most dignified ways of handling that situation' Thumbs Up the way she tells her neighbours to mind their own business and leave her and the family alone'Ouch and then turns to Kartik with those angry tears in her eyes and says, "I'm truly ashamed of you"'Cry that one line hurt Kartik more than a 100 slaps from Priya would have'Ouch aw, Saakshi Rocked that scene'ClapClapClap

The scene just after that with Shipra' the minute Shipra collapses onto that sofa in shock' and puts her hand on Priya's head and expresses her fears' the way Priya held her mom and tried to comfort her'Embarrassed I really loved that scene'Embarrassed liked both Shipra and Sudhir yest'Thumbs Up

i too really felt 4 Shipra... she was too good... n Sakshi n Shipra make a gr8 mom-daught pairStar though i didnt lyk Sudhir much... y slapping such a big boy when ur teaching him not 2 slap a gal?!Shocked

And aw, Saakshi looked absolutely gorgeous in that final scene of yest's episode'Day Dreaming the way she played with that loose engagement ring, lost in thought... just beautiful... Embarrassed (I so loved that engagement epi, have tons to write on itWink)' Fiery Eyes (hope you're feeling better now'Hug) you're (Winnie's broken record plays again), simply the BEST!!! HugKeep rocking'ClapClapClapcan't wait for today'Big smile

oh dat white kurta of hers... cant 4get... she was looking simple but yet so gorgeous... n dat playing with her ring is my most favryt bit... da way she fought with her mom 4 hitting the car againLOL so cuteEmbarrassed m absolutely in love with this woman n dat 4 agesBlushing

Edited by Anamika163 - 16 July 2011 at 1:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Preeti-

i felt bad for Karthik.Poor fellow was not at fault and still had to go through so much. I wish priya had believed him

Yes, this time around poor Kartik would have wanted his Di to hug him and say it's OK. Wish Ekta could have added that  scene...then again the good people have to be put through a wringer. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 9:11am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all? Got just sooo much to catch up on…Wink

At the start… Priya in her class with her 'students'… that's less of a TOEFL class… and more of a Page 3 social gossip club…LOL have those 'kids' who Priya teaches ever picked up a book in their lives…Ermm they seem to be too busy with glam mags dealing with celebrity lives…LOL those two sighing over Priya's ring... Priya's a doll, she's taken all their 'enquiries' very sportingly…Wink and I absolutely loved her reply… that sarcastic lil 'my story doesn't happen to be part of your syllabus, get on with what actually is' was too good…LOL much needed shut up call…Wink Saakshi was just so good in that scene with her expressions…Clap esp that bit where the 'students' were discssing how Priya had become the 'talk of the town' after the proposal… Priya's annoyance (at both the engagement and the students, I think…Wink considering that she had just been through a rather grueling chappad chappad session with Shipra in the car…LOL ) and then that bit where she is wondering bemusedly how her students would react when they found out that the engagement exists only in the newspapers…Wink aw Saakshi, simply superb!!!Clap

As for Ramji… Ping-Pong, maybe…Wink for me, he's the new Yo-Yo ...LOL (title officially taken from Tulsi Maiyya and transferred to Ramji from today onwards…ROFL )  Ram actually reminded me of the pendulum of some clock gone crazy…ROFL as for putting the garland around Bansi Kaka's neck… do it Ram, you might just save Priya a lot of grief…WinkLOLLOL

Ah, but if that happens… how am I going to get to see Priya Vs. Niharika…Dancing did Niharika absolutely ROCK on Thurs or what??? (Eva Grover…. Knew of her but first time I'm watching her in a show… she was awesomeClapClapClap)… aw, I'm waiting to see Priya against the likes of Niharika, Nuts and Mama…Wink and that's the major reason that I'm waiting for the marriage... though I have to say this… I really hope that the Sharmas aren't put on the backburner after Priya's marriage is shown… particularly Shipra and Ayesha…  (Shipra…Hug you rocked Wed… the scene I've waited and waited for…Embarrassed that scene where Shipra blasts the neighbours off…Clap and then puts her arm around Priya and says, that she's the best daughter I could have asked for…Embarrassed and even if she never marries, I'm here for her…Embarrassed aw, YES… I loved it… Hug would have loved this to be a scene where Priya-Shipra are alone, more one on one mom-daughter bonding…Embarrassed but I'll take it… Thank you Shipra…Embarrassed Renukaji, rocking!!!ClapClapClap) yeah, Shipra and Ayesha, who I find really interesting characters…Big smile Ayesha seems to be on the verge of turning into something of a grey character… if she has to be negative, make her a Pallavi (of Kahaani, of course) please…Embarrassed Pallavi who always felt short changed by Parvati…(like Ayesha is beginning to feel about Priya…the reasons are very different, of course) but could never ever bring herself to hate her, no matter how hard she tried…Embarrassed there was always a grudging but very strong respect that Pallavi had for Parvati…Embarrassed Ayesha too seems just right for that kind of characterization… she doesn't hate Priya, in fact she really loves her…  and is confused about whether she grudges Priya her happiness or not… Ouch and essentially is currently just plain jealous of Priya when it comes to Shipra's sudden change of heart… from being the pampered No. 1 Mama's baby, Ayesha has suddenly found herself wanting for a bit of attention… and its getting to her big time…Ouch really, the characters in this show and their reactions and emotions are so real and believable…Thumbs Up  it makes awesome viewing…Clap yest, Ayesha's reactions were that of an immature, confused person… she's not negative, yet she's not really a saint either… for me, she'd make a very good, somewhat different version of Pallavi…Wink keep her character negative (if need be) but Grey… don't make her a Dark, Negative character…Ouch and Please, please… don't turn Ayesha into something like a Pia from Kasam Se, please…Ouch Pia's character was absolutely ruined in that show…Dead I like Ayesha too much for that kind of character destruction to happen, a jr. Pallavi, I'm all for…Embarrassed because in Kahaani, no matter how much Pallavi 'hated' Parvati…Wink albeit in the garb of arguments and fights… the only person she ever tended to confide in and trust was, ironically Parvati…Embarrassed just one of many examples, a fav of mine…Embarrassed remember Pallavi confiding in her Parvati Bhabhi (Pallavi always continued to respectfully call Parvati 'bhabhi'…Embarrassed even while she was supposedly torturing her…Wink ) about her love for Suyash… and Parvati, aw, love her so much…Hug had actually tried to play Match maker between Pallavi and Suyash…LOL she only didn't reckon on Suyash falling for her…Embarrassed  hook, line and sinker!!!Blushing Anyways, let me not get started on Parvati/Janki-Suyash… Embarrassed and back to Ayesha, that's my lil theory on her character and the way I'd like to see her 'negative'…Wink loving Priya but trying to 'hate' her…Wink respecting her to the end…Embarrassed but trying a few fast ones on her nonetheless…LOL and Priya… I'd actually love to see how Priya is shown reacting if Ayesha did do something…Wink this could be really good…Big smile

And for me, as a norm, the negative characters of a show are always more interesting coz they make things happen in a show…Big smile if everyone was positive then...Ermm any good show for me has to have a strong positive lead (nothing and no one better than Fiery EyesHug) and a really strong and well written negative character (played by a good actress, which was proven on ThursClap)… spoken like the truest and BIGGEST fan ever of…Day Dreaming the one and the only Ramola Sickand…Clap (Sudha ChandranHug ... no one did the BAD act better…Embarrassed) Niharika really did a Ramola  that day, didn't she…Wink hell, she went one step further than even Ramola…Shocked however much Ramola hated her stepson Kunal, she adored her own children totally… Niharika doesn't even bother about her own, if her reaction to Nuts is any sign…Shocked she even managed to shut Nuts up and how…LOL and while Ramola wanted to kill Kunal… Niharika is absolutely determined to keep Ram around coz she can play him absolutely the way she wants too…Wink hmmm… lots of similarities here actually… Ramola Sickand too was a woman who married an already married man double her age, just for the money… and went to any and every extent to keep her 'raj' (as they seem to like calling itLOL) intact…  I'm liking this, really liking this side of  Niharika's character, its interesting…Thumbs Up and Nuts expression was…ROFL aw, come on Nuts…LOL you had to know that Niharika wasn't exactly winning any awards for 'World's Best Mom'…ROFL but that Niharika was so cold blooded and ruthless and could go to this extent to suit her means…Ouch too much stress on poor Nuts's lil brain…ROFL she looked like she'd been spanked mercilessly…ROFL Ishika… why did you stop Niharika from slapping Nuts??? Ouch Now that was the right person to be having a go at her… well, maybe Nuts is due her first of many well deserved and long overdue slaps from Priya…Wink anyways, back to Niharika… enjoyed her nasty lil act totally… this is gonna be some serious fun…Wink Priya Vs. The whole negative brigade…Wink I think its gonna rock…Dancing

And back to yest… Ashwin…AngryAngryAngry I cannot post my honest opinion on Ashwin here…Angry or post what I think should be done to such Censored… coz it will mean an immediate ban from IF... will just stick to… Ashwin, you're a Censored…  and again, the realism of the scene… well done, BALH Creatives…Clap slimy Censored like Ashwin… there are just too many of them doing the rounds…Angry his filthy ideas…Censored Once, just once… I really wish that Priya had given Ashwin the HARDEST slap he had ever received in his entire miserable existence…Angry I really was rooting for Priya to turn around and lynch that disgusting Censored… yes, by introducing Ram as her 'fiance'… (more than that gesture, I found Saakshi's expressions in that scene just mindblowing Clap) she thwarted his disgusting advances…Dead and showed him his 'proper' place or non existent space in her life… (a one way ticket to hell is a proper place for such 'much respectably married men'Dead) but one, just one slap(for starters actually) was what I really wanted to see… Saakshi was just brilliance personified in that scene…ClapClapClap every expression… that first bit where she wrongly believes that Ashwin is being 'sympathetic'… her expression in that bit where she says, 'don't you think, I'm a human being who feels hurt'… to the terrible shock at Ashwin's repulsive 'suggestions'… Angry the fury which follows… aw, simply superb…Clap

The Priya-Ram scene… At last, Priya asked the question… what on earth do you think I am??? A puppet which dances to your tunes…Ouch you decide one fine day that we are getting married… then not getting married… and then marrying again…Ouch Saakshi was just superb…Thumbs Up and Ram, his expression when Priya starts crying was…LOLLOLLOL damn funny, unintentionally or otherwise…LOL no wonder, Priya couldn't stay angry…Wink when you have this Big, 6 foot, 'big shot' businessman standing and staring at you like a horrified 3 year old whose just been caught stealing a toffee…ROFL Priya really has such a soft, gentle disposition, doesn't she…Embarrassed and that's consistent with her character… right from the start of the show, no matter how horrible the situation and what Priya has suffered…Cry she never stays angry too long and recovers that billion dollar smileDay Dreaming (worth more than that, but this is the limit of my mathematical skillsLOL) so quickly… of course, once Ram called himself a 'gadha'…ROFL that really got Priya's naughty side going, she just couldn't resist having a dig or two at him…LOL that suggestion of climbing 64 steps…LOL Ram wiping his brow and looking like 'Haila' was just too…ROFL and Priya… the deadpan, serious expression with which she said, 'I'm so sure you're not carrying your various pills today'… ROFL Ram actually began to look around in his pockets…ROFL and then as usual, Ram spluttered, he gasped…ROFL and ran away for cover as fast as he could…ROFL he simply has no answers for Priya's lil one liners…LOL Ram (the actor), you're simply rocking…ClapClapClap your expressions are just awesome... Clap  and Priya's smile…Embarrassed  Saakshi looked just so adorable…Hug again, the range of expressions that Saakshi displayed in those two scenes…Clap  what emotion didn't she potray in those two scenes… Clap she is just mindblowing…ClapClapClap Fiery Eyes, you're the best… Hug can't wait for today…Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555Sakshi_Deewanilipshaa

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
@Anamika.

Hi Anamika.Big smile How are you doing? Checked out your reply to my post yaar... and you've made a couple of really good points...Clap apologies, don't have time to reply today.Embarrassed Catch up with you tomorrow... Take care, bye. Hug
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@Anamika.

Hi Anamika.Big smile How are you doing? Checked out your reply to my post yaar... and you've made a couple of really good points...Clap apologies, don't have time to reply today.Embarrassed Catch up with you tomorrow... Take care, bye. Hug

hey winnie how r ya yaar... uff dont say it yaar... me too busy with assignments n exhibitionsOuch  2 more weeks... will b free bird b4 RaYa wedding... saw ur latest post... will defo come back to put my reviews on themTongue btw do u knw where is Chandrika?? i hvnt seen her since BALH startedConfused
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 5:52am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all? Been absolute ages…Embarrassed down, really down in the dumps healthwise…Dead just crawling back up very, very slowly…LOL

Why is our special Saakshi thread so far back here??? Cry Where is everyone???Cry Missing you all…Cry

Well… what do I say? Am actually a bit puzzled about the way BALH is going currently… Confused oh, I'll be blunt…  I'm not bothered about the Priya-Ram wedding in any which ways coz I'm not watching the show for the 'jodi' or the 'wedding' or any such thing… I started watching BALH and watch it only, only and only for Saakshi…Hug and the Creatives have done Priya total justice, thank you…Embarrassed and Saakshi as Priya = absolute brilliance...Hug 

Besides this, I really liked the way the Creatives went about creating the show and its various characters… loved the simplicity, the realism, the way the scenes have been written and presented…Clap most of all, just loved the way Priya's character was etched out and the dialogues of this show…Clap and even amongst all this current, slight confusion about the characters, its Priya's character (my personal opinion coming up here) that's holding things together…Clap her lil one liners, her interactions with the other characters, her expressions (sometimes happy, sometimes puzzled…Embarrassed sometimes, just so innocent and childishEmbarrassed)… oh just everything about Priya rocks… she's special and I'm glad that the Creatives aren't deviating her out of character at all…Clap she's been presented beautifully throughout… and its Saakshi's magic at work in Priya's character so don't think I need to add anymore there…Embarrassed  but something about the other characters has really changed in the last few episodes…Confused big build up to the wedding and all is oh, accepted but… some of the characterizations…Confused

For starters… NUTS… what on earth has happened to Nuts?Confused Will the real Nuts please stand up? Yes, I've liked one thing that happened this week and which has happened before too with regards to Nuts character… she seems to behave at her best only around Priya…Wink why, I don't know, but then I'm no psychiatrist…LOL no good at analyzing 'mental cases'…LOL but then again, its Priya, who wouldn't possibly adore her…Embarrassed first time, at the engagement when Nuts put on that grateful expression acknowledging Priya's support to her… and again on this 'date'… when she was all smiles and warmth when it came to Priya… cute, so she really and genuinely likes Priya…Embarrassed but what about her scenes with the other characters???Confused I must confess, I was expecting some real fireworks between Niharika and Nuts as the build up to the wedding… Ermm as D-day comes closer… I was actually expecting something like the jitters setting in for Nuts… Wink some scenes where it actually hits her over what she is about to do… leave all her richie-rich, spoilt (read, her Ram bhai) ways and marry into an average middle class family, stop boyfriend hopping, begin to get bored of Kartik now that she's got him hooked… just something…Ermm and some moments of panic over the pregnancy… Nuts is roaming around with Kartik like she can't do without him…Ouch all that 'lovey-dovey' stuff, doesn't suit her really…Ouch  there is so much scope for the character coz it was shown as so unpredictable… I'd said that I thought Nuts was one of the more interesting characters…Big smile coz she was one of the original negative to grey to yes, unpredictable characters… I'd really like more of the unstable, 'real' Nuts back please… a 'romantic' Natasha Kapoor…Ouch no thanks, I'll take the arrogant mad-cap anyday…Wink

Next… Niharika… Haila!!! D'ohI've had some moments of madness (still stand by all of themLOL) while doing my analyses over the years… but this is one blooper I can't even apologise for… I actually had the mad moment where I compared Niharika to the (as I love to say it) One and the Only Ramola Sickand…Day Dreaming MAN… since the day, I've done that… Niharika has been acting like a 100 different versions of… MOHINI LOL(of Kyunki… could it be any other show…LOL damn, I enjoyed it)… all that spying outside doors, overhearing people's conversations, peeping into keyholes… (I must admit I found that scene between Niharika, Ishika and Mamu (where is Sour Mama's pipe… chori ho gayi kya???ROFL) quite funnyLOL)… and the way she jumped when her 'sasumaa' strode in… remember Mohini hitting Shantiniketan's roof everytime Tulsi Maiyya strode in…LOL big difference between the general personalities of Dadi and Maiyya though…ROFL well yeah, it has its moments… but I think I'd prefer Niharika as the Bad one in the show…Wink coz I really believe the BALH needs one strong negative character… (again my personal opinion…) I don't like shows where everyone is goody-two or twenty shoes… I like the Good Vs. Bad… esp when the Good is played by Saakshi…Day Dreaming (hardly anyone does Bad better than her eitherEmbarrassed)… maybe Niharika might show her 'bad' avatar after the marriage… well, I'll definitely be waiting… Priya Vs. Niharika and the Kapoor brigage is the main reason I'm waiting for the wedding… (I'm the only one waiting for the marriage for all the 'wrong' reasons…LOL but that's the way I like my shows…dramatic and entertaining… no wonder I'm a true Ekta fan…LOL yeah, totally love the simple, realism of BALH…Embarrassed but there are bound to be some dramatics in the long run…Embarrassed  ) saying this, the way Niharika reacted to the 'guests' kum, pests zyada in her house was damn funny… ROFL packing Mamu off to the hotel to keep the other half of them as far away as possible was…ROFL can't blame her one bit… Eva Grover's doing a fine job…Thumbs Up and Deepak Qazir has surprised me (pleasantly)…Thumbs Up I for one, was a bit doubtful about him as Sour Mama… but he's doing a great job… he's funny…LOL (though I liked the first Mamu too…Embarrassed)

Ram's Dadi… well, for once, I'm at a loss for what to say… saying nothing coz the actress playing the role is such an elderly lady…Embarrassed so no personal comments… but yes, as a character… I thought that scene with Ram was like ok… well, let's see how it goes ahead in the show…

Priya's Nani… yes, here I have an opinion (a vocal one, of courseLOL)… not for the actress, only for the character strictly… I must admit I thought Nani's entry was quite ok… her lil jibes at Shipra were quite original for a mom-daughter pair in an Ekta show…Wink but epi 2 with the 'modern' Nani… no one ever became modern by dressing up in kurtas or trousers and playing 'cool'…Ouch and yes, I'm not poking fun at any traditions or customs… coz frankly, I'm both ignorant and indifferent when it comes to such things…Embarrassed and full respect to traditions and customs (full respect  to people who observe and believe in them tooEmbarrassed) I'm sure most of them have really good origins and meanings…Embarrassed Back to the show, so 'sobha' exists, but such a scene???Ouch Such a HUGE scene over some ceremony… even if it's the world's most important 'rasam'… man, she went on and on and on…Ouch is there something called a 'sobha'??? It sounds like a Desi version of KBC… LOL 4 questions, with 4 elders… 4 options bhi milenge kya???ROFL And even if there is some real 'sobha'… boss, if there isn't enough time for it, there just isn't enough time for it…Ouch a 'modern'… more important, a mature woman would just take it in her stride… loved the way Priya was portrayed…Clap she didn't turn a hair when Ram tells her a 'No'… practical and dignified…Clap Nani with that maun vrat… Wacko man, I had my hopes raised as high as hell when Nani announced her return to Indore… my reaction = DancingPartyDancing… she was also going to take all the other Pile-Ons… oops, relatives with her…my reaction =Party DancingParty(LOL)… aw, but Priya, my cutie pie…Hug nani, nani, nani… Priya looked sooo cute, she's forgiven…Wink otherwise, it should ideally have been a "Bye, don't call us… we'll call you… like never"…ROFL situation… Nani really needs to tone it down a lil… (Opinion strictly on the character only…Wink)

And always, Save the Best for the Last…Big smile

Saakshi… Hug aw, I have sooo much to write about… start with… Fiery Eyes Rocks Priya and BALH!!! ClapClapClap In these last few episodes, Priya is the one person who's made things happen… I just wait desperately for scenes with Priya coz Saakshi's  just so good…Embarrassed take Thur's epi for starters… Priya's reaction when she comes into the house and sees the pack of vultures… oops relatives…LOL  was absolutely terrific…LOL she just turned around on her heel and went rushing off towards the door… ROFL Brilliant, I loved it!!!Clap That slow reluctant turn, back towards the vultures when Sudhir asks her to play 'guess'… and then, that cheeky lil 'Namaste' to all the correct pile-ons…ROFL Sudhir was like… Confused and, she's something else when she's angry, isn't she…Wink Mamiji Dead almost faced the music… that comment on Ayesha was so uncalled for… Angry but then again, what are 'well-meaning' relatives for???Angry Loved the way Priya flared up to defend her kid sis...Embarrassed  the scene where Priya talks to Ram… Saakshi's expressions were just superb… Clap the way Priya puts on that slightly sheepish, 'oh, why am I making this call' look…LOL every reaction to the conversation was too sweet… the childish lil pout of her mouth,  with her hand pounding the top of her head…Embarrassed ( I read the post where someone said this habit annoys them… each one to their own opinion… I think Saakshi looks just so adorable when she does this…Hug and yeah, it's a gesture which I've seen her use just for Priya…Embarrassed it suits her childish side to the T Embarrassed)  and  and the best bit… she coolly invited herself and her family over to Ram's place for the rasam…LOL the 'rasam to aapke ghar pe hogi' bit was…ROFL  the scene with Nani… honestly, couldn't see anything… anything besides Saakshi's expressions and smile…Day Dreaming what a gorgeous, billion dollar SMILE!!!Embarrassed The way Priya's smile kept getting broader and broader when she realized that she could 'patao' Nani was simply adorable…Embarrassed if that smile couldn't 'manao' someone, nothing could…Embarrassed aw, keep smiling always Saakshi, no words to describe how beautiful and priceless that smile is…Blushing the 'date' epi… again, Priya totally in character so rocks…Clap the way she asked Ram so bluntly, why are you going on fidgeting so much??? If its hard for you, it isn't easy for me either, but I'm sitting here no…LOL aw, she pulls no punches, love her for it… and then Priya sitting and reading her book so calmly, least bothered by anyone coming or going… Wink she had a half smile on her face which was totally...Embarrassed the scene where Kartik has 'set up' Priya and Ram… loved the way Priya just nonchalantly turned around and told Ram, don't you think this is all a cooked up plan to organize a 'talk' between us???LOL Damn awesome… no blushing, no silly simpering…Wink just cool and confident… Embarrassed and rocking!!! Big smile And last Mon's epi… the way Priya burst out laughing hysterically after her conversation with Ram, over the A.C. hall… LOL and said, 'dil kitna bhi achcha ho, bade log ke to chochle bade hote hain'…ROFL and kept on laughing was sooo adorable…Embarrassed Saakshi looked gorgeous in the tilak ceremony epi…Embarrassed simple and beautiful!!!Day Dreaming

Well, if I go further back with the epis I've missed, this post my never end… and BALH Creatives… yaar, after posting so many 'theories' here on IF… the only thing you've picked up is my chronic fear of Maths…CryCryLOL  Vikram's kid telling Ram on Thurs, that you're as scared of marriage as I am of Maths (me too ROFL)… my sympathies totally kiddo… though believe me, maths is easier than marriage…Wink don't like it, just opt for the optional subject like I did...  picked the 'easiest to bluff in' subject…ROFL can't do 'options' in a marriage…ROFL I found that scene damn funny… Ram's reaction was too good…LOL actually, Ram the actor's been doing an awesome job…Clap his expressions are just superb… Clap read about his eye probs… Get Well Soon, Ram…Embarrassed no comments on Ram the character coz… well, I've said before, I like Ram only in scenes with Priya, coz of Priya…Embarrassed Ram the actor is rocking though…Clap

And back to… Saakshi, you are just beautiful and brilliant!!!Hug  Keep rocking (and smiling always, touchwoodEmbarrassed)… You're the Best!!!ClapClapClap Can't wait for Mon…Big smile

ssman1

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all? Been absolute ages'Embarrassed down, really down in the dumps healthwise'Dead just crawling back up very, very slowly'LOL

Why is our special Saakshi thread so far back here??? Cry Where is everyone???Cry Missing you all'Cry

Well' what do I say? Am actually a bit puzzled about the way BALH is going currently' Confused oh, I'll be blunt'  I'm not bothered about the Priya-Ram wedding in any which ways coz I'm not watching the show for the 'jodi' or the 'wedding' or any such thing' I started watching BALH and watch it only, only and only for Saakshi'Hug and the Creatives have done Priya total justice, thank you'Embarrassed and Saakshi as Priya = absolute brilliance...Hug 

Besides this, I really liked the way the Creatives went about creating the show and its various characters' loved the simplicity, the realism, the way the scenes have been written and presented'Clap most of all, just loved the way Priya's character was etched out and the dialogues of this show'Clap and even amongst all this current, slight confusion about the characters, its Priya's character (my personal opinion coming up here) that's holding things together'Clap her lil one liners, her interactions with the other characters, her expressions (sometimes happy, sometimes puzzled'Embarrassed sometimes, just so innocent and childishEmbarrassed)' oh just everything about Priya rocks' she's special and I'm glad that the Creatives aren't deviating her out of character at all'Clap she's been presented beautifully throughout' and its Saakshi's magic at work in Priya's character so don't think I need to add anymore there'Embarrassed  but something about the other characters has really changed in the last few episodes'Confused big build up to the wedding and all is oh, accepted but' some of the characterizations'Confused

For starters' NUTS' what on earth has happened to Nuts?Confused Will the real Nuts please stand up? Yes, I've liked one thing that happened this week and which has happened before too with regards to Nuts character' she seems to behave at her best only around Priya'Wink why, I don't know, but then I'm no psychiatrist'LOL no good at analyzing 'mental cases''LOL but then again, its Priya, who wouldn't possibly adore her'Embarrassed first time, at the engagement when Nuts put on that grateful expression acknowledging Priya's support to her' and again on this 'date'' when she was all smiles and warmth when it came to Priya' cute, so she really and genuinely likes Priya'Embarrassed but what about her scenes with the other characters???Confused I must confess, I was expecting some real fireworks between Niharika and Nuts as the build up to the wedding' Ermm as D-day comes closer' I was actually expecting something like the jitters setting in for Nuts' Wink some scenes where it actually hits her over what she is about to do' leave all her richie-rich, spoilt (read, her Ram bhai) ways and marry into an average middle class family, stop boyfriend hopping, begin to get bored of Kartik now that she's got him hooked' just something'Ermm and some moments of panic over the pregnancy' Nuts is roaming around with Kartik like she can't do without him'Ouch all that 'lovey-dovey' stuff, doesn't suit her really'Ouch  there is so much scope for the character coz it was shown as so unpredictable' I'd said that I thought Nuts was one of the more interesting characters'Big smile coz she was one of the original negative to grey to yes, unpredictable characters' I'd really like more of the unstable, 'real' Nuts back please' a 'romantic' Natasha Kapoor'Ouch no thanks, I'll take the arrogant mad-cap anyday'Wink

Next' Niharika' Haila!!! D'ohI've had some moments of madness (still stand by all of themLOL) while doing my analyses over the years' but this is one blooper I can't even apologise for' I actually had the mad moment where I compared Niharika to the (as I love to say it) One and the Only Ramola Sickand'Day Dreaming MAN' since the day, I've done that' Niharika has been acting like a 100 different versions of' MOHINI LOL(of Kyunki' could it be any other show'LOL damn, I enjoyed it)' all that spying outside doors, overhearing people's conversations, peeping into keyholes' (I must admit I found that scene between Niharika, Ishika and Mamu (where is Sour Mama's pipe' chori ho gayi kya???ROFL) quite funnyLOL)' and the way she jumped when her 'sasumaa' strode in' remember Mohini hitting Shantiniketan's roof everytime Tulsi Maiyya strode in'LOL big difference between the general personalities of Dadi and Maiyya though'ROFL well yeah, it has its moments' but I think I'd prefer Niharika as the Bad one in the show'Wink coz I really believe the BALH needs one strong negative character' (again my personal opinion') I don't like shows where everyone is goody-two or twenty shoes' I like the Good Vs. Bad' esp when the Good is played by Saakshi'Day Dreaming (hardly anyone does Bad better than her eitherEmbarrassed)' maybe Niharika might show her 'bad' avatar after the marriage' well, I'll definitely be waiting' Priya Vs. Niharika and the Kapoor brigage is the main reason I'm waiting for the wedding' (I'm the only one waiting for the marriage for all the 'wrong' reasons'LOL but that's the way I like my shows'dramatic and entertaining' no wonder I'm a true Ekta fan'LOL yeah, totally love the simple, realism of BALH'Embarrassed but there are bound to be some dramatics in the long run'Embarrassed  ) saying this, the way Niharika reacted to the 'guests' kum, pests zyada in her house was damn funny' ROFL packing Mamu off to the hotel to keep the other half of them as far away as possible was'ROFL can't blame her one bit' Eva Grover's doing a fine job'Thumbs Up and Deepak Qazir has surprised me (pleasantly)'Thumbs Up I for one, was a bit doubtful about him as Sour Mama' but he's doing a great job' he's funny'LOL (though I liked the first Mamu too'Embarrassed)

Ram's Dadi' well, for once, I'm at a loss for what to say' saying nothing coz the actress playing the role is such an elderly lady'Embarrassed so no personal comments' but yes, as a character' I thought that scene with Ram was like ok' well, let's see how it goes ahead in the show'

Priya's Nani' yes, here I have an opinion (a vocal one, of courseLOL)' not for the actress, only for the character strictly' I must admit I thought Nani's entry was quite ok' her lil jibes at Shipra were quite original for a mom-daughter pair in an Ekta show'Wink but epi 2 with the 'modern' Nani' no one ever became modern by dressing up in kurtas or trousers and playing 'cool''Ouch and yes, I'm not poking fun at any traditions or customs' coz frankly, I'm both ignorant and indifferent when it comes to such things'Embarrassed and full respect to traditions and customs (full respect  to people who observe and believe in them tooEmbarrassed) I'm sure most of them have really good origins and meanings'Embarrassed Back to the show, so 'sobha' exists, but such a scene???Ouch Such a HUGE scene over some ceremony' even if it's the world's most important 'rasam'' man, she went on and on and on'Ouch is there something called a 'sobha'??? It sounds like a Desi version of KBC' LOL 4 questions, with 4 elders' 4 options bhi milenge kya???ROFL And even if there is some real 'sobha'' boss, if there isn't enough time for it, there just isn't enough time for it'Ouch a 'modern'' more important, a mature woman would just take it in her stride' loved the way Priya was portrayed'Clap she didn't turn a hair when Ram tells her a 'No'' practical and dignified'Clap Nani with that maun vrat' Wacko man, I had my hopes raised as high as hell when Nani announced her return to Indore' my reaction = DancingPartyDancing' she was also going to take all the other Pile-Ons' oops, relatives with her'my reaction =Party DancingParty(LOL)' aw, but Priya, my cutie pie'Hug nani, nani, nani' Priya looked sooo cute, she's forgiven'Wink otherwise, it should ideally have been a "Bye, don't call us' we'll call you' like never"'ROFL situation' Nani really needs to tone it down a lil' (Opinion strictly on the character only'Wink)

And always, Save the Best for the Last'Big smile

Saakshi' Hug aw, I have sooo much to write about' start with' Fiery Eyes Rocks Priya and BALH!!! ClapClapClap In these last few episodes, Priya is the one person who's made things happen' I just wait desperately for scenes with Priya coz Saakshi's  just so good'Embarrassed take Thur's epi for starters' Priya's reaction when she comes into the house and sees the pack of vultures' oops relatives'LOL  was absolutely terrific'LOL she just turned around on her heel and went rushing off towards the door' ROFL Brilliant, I loved it!!!Clap That slow reluctant turn, back towards the vultures when Sudhir asks her to play 'guess'' and then, that cheeky lil 'Namaste' to all the correct pile-ons'ROFL Sudhir was like' Confused and, she's something else when she's angry, isn't she'Wink Mamiji Dead almost faced the music' that comment on Ayesha was so uncalled for' Angry but then again, what are 'well-meaning' relatives for???Angry Loved the way Priya flared up to defend her kid sis...Embarrassed  the scene where Priya talks to Ram' Saakshi's expressions were just superb' Clap the way Priya puts on that slightly sheepish, 'oh, why am I making this call' look'LOL every reaction to the conversation was too sweet' the childish lil pout of her mouth,  with her hand pounding the top of her head'Embarrassed ( I read the post where someone said this habit annoys them' each one to their own opinion' I think Saakshi looks just so adorable when she does this'Hug and yeah, it's a gesture which I've seen her use just for Priya'Embarrassed it suits her childish side to the T Embarrassed)  and  and the best bit' she coolly invited herself and her family over to Ram's place for the rasam'LOL the 'rasam to aapke ghar pe hogi' bit was'ROFL  the scene with Nani' honestly, couldn't see anything' anything besides Saakshi's expressions and smile'Day Dreaming what a gorgeous, billion dollar SMILE!!!Embarrassed The way Priya's smile kept getting broader and broader when she realized that she could 'patao' Nani was simply adorable'Embarrassed if that smile couldn't 'manao' someone, nothing could'Embarrassed aw, keep smiling always Saakshi, no words to describe how beautiful and priceless that smile is'Blushing the 'date' epi' again, Priya totally in character so rocks'Clap the way she asked Ram so bluntly, why are you going on fidgeting so much??? If its hard for you, it isn't easy for me either, but I'm sitting here no'LOL aw, she pulls no punches, love her for it' and then Priya sitting and reading her book so calmly, least bothered by anyone coming or going' Wink she had a half smile on her face which was totally...Embarrassed the scene where Kartik has 'set up' Priya and Ram' loved the way Priya just nonchalantly turned around and told Ram, don't you think this is all a cooked up plan to organize a 'talk' between us???LOL Damn awesome' no blushing, no silly simpering'Wink just cool and confident' Embarrassed and rocking!!! Big smile And last Mon's epi' the way Priya burst out laughing hysterically after her conversation with Ram, over the A.C. hall' LOL and said, 'dil kitna bhi achcha ho, bade log ke to chochle bade hote hain''ROFL and kept on laughing was sooo adorable'Embarrassed Saakshi looked gorgeous in the tilak ceremony epi'Embarrassed simple and beautiful!!!Day Dreaming

Well, if I go further back with the epis I've missed, this post my never end' and BALH Creatives' yaar, after posting so many 'theories' here on IF' the only thing you've picked up is my chronic fear of Maths'CryCryLOL  Vikram's kid telling Ram on Thurs, that you're as scared of marriage as I am of Maths (me too ROFL)' my sympathies totally kiddo' though believe me, maths is easier than marriage'Wink don't like it, just opt for the optional subject like I did...  picked the 'easiest to bluff in' subject'ROFL can't do 'options' in a marriage'ROFL I found that scene damn funny' Ram's reaction was too good'LOL actually, Ram the actor's been doing an awesome job'Clap his expressions are just superb' Clap read about his eye probs' Get Well Soon, Ram'Embarrassed no comments on Ram the character coz' well, I've said before, I like Ram only in scenes with Priya, coz of Priya'Embarrassed Ram the actor is rocking though'Clap

And back to' Saakshi, you are just beautiful and brilliant!!!Hug  Keep rocking (and smiling always, touchwoodEmbarrassed)' You're the Best!!!ClapClapClap Can't wait for Mon'Big smile

Winner!
Where were u ? Missed u like hell...Hug Will comment in the evening!
isha01 Goldie
isha01
isha01

Posted: 31 July 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
hey...anamika...how are you? i missed your this post earliar . pls put me also on that saalshi's dewani list...i'm her huge fan

avivakirk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index