Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 38)

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
HugGet Well Soon Fiery Eyes!!!Hug

Just read the article about Saakshi being ill and not being able to speak... Unhappy aw, wish you a speedy recovery Saakshi...Hug Get well soon sweetheart... Hug

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all?

Just half an hour to go for BALH... have absolutely no time for one of my bhashans...LOL few quick thoughts...Wink

Renuka Israni... Big smile simply awesome performance yest...ClapClapClap  this is only for the actress...Clap Shipra's character is just... Ouch her thinking is so flawed that... Angry she can't understand her daughter in the least... Cry Shipra...Angry why on earth don't you have a heart to heart with your daughter once...Ouch esp considering that you do have her best interests at heart... hurting your daughter to make her 'happy'...Cry breaking her heart to 'set' her life...Cry for once, I liked Sudhir... he at least made an attempt to stop Shipra... but her thoughts again were just a mere reflection of reality... Angry I hated her for what she did to Priya, really... Angry but not half as much as they showed her hating herself...Ouch Thank you for that scene Creatives, I liked that bit... Clap Renukaji, once again... Clap

And my Fiery Eyes...Hug Priya's expressions in that scene absolutely broke my heart... Broken Heart when Shipra screams at her to just get married and get lost from the house...Cry Saakshi's eyes don't just express, they talk...Embarrassed I've said this just so many times on the KGGK forum...Embarrassed that I could just copy, paste almost all my posts here...Embarrassed but I mean it... she didn't have even one dialogue in that scene... none were needed... Embarrassed she is just brilliant...ClapClapClap that bit where Priya puts out a lonely hand in the rain...Cry just recollecting all that had just been thrown at her...Cry the morning scene... no words... just that one bit where they show Priya sleeping restlessly, half on the floor...Cry aw, this is for you sweetheart... Hug you so need it... Hug didn't Saakshi look so absolutely gorgeous...Embarrassed and when Shipra jumped... no, Pounced on the poor kid...Ouch her reaction when she sees the paper... and the way she tells Shipra, I don't want to come out and don't want to see anything... Ouch aw, poor kid...Cry Saakshi is (Winnie's broken recordLOL) just the Best... Embarrassed

And then the proposal... well, I have to honestly say that my reaction to it... from what I've seen of the reactions on the forum so far... is Totally Different from everyone else...Embarrassed I don't want to play the Kill Joy of the forum, so won't say much... but I have to say this... Priya's 'yes' surprised me tremendously...Confused my expected reaction from Priya (keeping in mind what I view her character asEmbarrassed) would have been a resounding 'no'...  for me, the Creatives put her a bit out of character in that scene... but since everyone here loved it so much... for once, I keep my total opinion only to myself, just shared this one thought... Embarrassed and no matter what the scene, Saakshi was sooo cute... Day Dreaming Priya's 'hesitant' yes with her eyes closed, clutching her hair...Embarrassed and dialogue of the day... "for this engagement, my family would all arrive even in the middle of the night"... ROFL she said that just so matter of factly... LOL she's adorable... Hug and she looked just beautiful in that green kurta... doesn't she always, touchwood... Embarrassed Keep rocking Fiery Eyes...Clap love you loads...Hug

Did I say I won't give a bhashan... LOL believe me, this is just half of what I wanted to say...Wink  till tomorrow guys... Take care, bye.Hug

Edited by winner13 - 06 July 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ssman1priya555--SHWETA--muaazSakshi_DeewaniavivakirkHowlarious

muaaz IF-Dazzler
muaaz
muaaz

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hi Winnie Big smile simply awsome post Clap you rock as always  waiting for your spacial post on sagai epi Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
 @ Winnie,

I'm now insatiable for your posts. You have hooked me to your fab writing. Please keep the Bhashans coming. U rock!>>>>>>>>>>.
I'm waiting for the wknd to chew and savor  your  posts line by line. Agree Priya's eyes speak it all. Every emotion is expressed through that fiery eyes. Loved your analysis.

I'm Aviva though my real name is Elizabeth.It's a mouthful so please call me Aviva.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorSakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all? Been a while now…Embarrassed

First things first… Priya's character rocks…ClapClapClap it absolutely does, love her…Hug the way Priya was presented yest was absolutely brilliant…Thumbs Up the fact that not for one second, does she either try to defend Kartik or cover up for him in any which ways…Clap her dialogues yest were just superb too…Clap and it was Fiery Eyes in form… Hug need I say anymore there…Embarrassed

The first bit… where Ram comes storming in with Nuts…I must confess, that barring Ram(the character's) comic timing with Priya, I really haven't given a thought to any of Ram's other scenes...  yest, I really liked Ram…Thumbs Up I really liked the way he defended his lil sis…Clap the way he stormed up and confronted Kartik in that absolute rage… that no matter what the provocation, how dare Kartik touch her…Angry the way he told Kartik, I had such a good impression about you, you doing this has disappointed me more that I can express…Ouch and not even bothering about who was listening and who was not… his priority was only and only his sister and the treatment meted out to her… neighbours be damned, society be damned... his sister's 'engagement' be damned...  Nuts condition (she was actually bleeding at the mouthShocked) was all that mattered... Well done Ram… ClapClapClap now Kartik, that is EXACTLY how you should have reacted and acted with Vineet…Dead stood up when it counted… Ram may not have stopped to consider whose 'fault' it was… whatever Nuts did and however bad… Kartik has Absolutely No Right to slap her…Angry yes, she insulted Priya (if Nuts keeps this up, I'm going to spend many happy hours bashing her…Evil Smile) jokes apart… she insulted Priya, she treated Kartik like a 'commodity', she lied to him to bring him over to that party… Just one question Kartik… Who on earth invited that treatment on to himself… YOU…Wacko Kartik knew exactly what he was getting into while getting engaged to Nuts… hadn't he himself preached that he knew how crazy she could be… and that he 'accepted' her with all her 'faults' and 'madness'…Ermm is this the way to 'magnanimously accept' someone… by slapping them silly at every opportunity…Angry No matter WHAT, nothing justifies that kind of nonsensical violence towards her… yeah Nuts is a whacko… anda very  subtle and interesting shift in her character has taken place…Wink yeah, she's still visibly acting as mad as ever… But right from the start, there has been a cunning Method to Nuts's madness… when she thought that Kartik was not responding to her attentions… she acted 'mad', threatened suicide, played on Kartik's jealousy with an ex boyfriend…Wacko did all she could to play on his ego and his 'love' just to get him… and the minute she is engaged to him… out comes Nuts's truly nasty personality…Wink yes, there truly is a method in her madness… Nuts isn't mad… not by a mile...  she is a very spoilt, shrewd and cunning woman… who does everything under the blessings of  her beloved pandering, blind brother called  Ram…Ouch (me thinks, Ram should have been called Dhrithrashtra...LOL)  I for one am not suprised at anything Nuts does... like I said, I actually find her an interesting character... (again credit to the actress too...Clap )but whatever… Kartik knew what he was getting into, I personally have no sympathy for him...Ouch or Ram either, in Nuts's case…Ouch

Slap happy Kartik, got exactly what he deserved yest…Ouch and Sudhir Papa…Shocked Kahan The Aap Itne Din???Shocked Well done Sudhir, well done…Clap Sudhir's dialogues yest were really good too…Clap the bit I actually liked the most about the scene was exactly this… That absolutely no one bothered to ask Kartik, 'Why did you slap her?'… putting across beautifully that Nothing, Absolutely Nothing she did is a 'justification' for slapping her… so there is no Question of a 'Why'…Clap  and frankly, what was to ask… Nuts was actually bleeding at the mouth and had hand imprints on her cheek… 'justification' would have been a joke…Ouch Thank you Creatives, for showing the scene exactly the way you did…Clap yeah, back to Sudhir… I liked the second half of the scene with him even more… where he tells Kartik, your mother and I have had numerous fights and arguments, just ask her once have I ever raised my hand on her, no matter what… and that when something like this happens, physical scars heal… but leave behind mental scars which can never totally heal… well done Sudhir, I really liked him yest…ClapClapClap

And of course, my Priya… Hug I loved Priya in that scene… initially when Ram bursts in, in that rage… she doesn't say a single word but hears him out… every expression after that when directed at Kartik was so brilliant…Clap first of disbelief that her lil bro could have behaved in the way Ram was describing…Ouch the shock and horror when Ram suddenly pulls Nuts forward and shows the Sharmas her bleeding face… (I really liked Shipra's expression here too…Thumbs Up) and then the slow mounting anger… that expression of something akin absolute disbelief when Sudhir slaps Kartik…Ouch coz it was behavior so unlike Sudhir for starters… and then when Kartik turns to her with his 'defence'…Dead aw, then did my Fiery Eyes let it rip or What???ClapClapClap The instant Kartik says, 'I did this coz she insulted you'… Priya's response (and dialogues) were so mindblowing… Clapthat what Nuts says or does, doesn't make me a Dime of a Difference... but what you Do and How you behave make me a difference… you are my lil bro, the one I brought up, is this what I've taught you??? Cry The breaking up of her voice, expressing her anguish and disappointment... the fury with which she asks him, 'is this what you wanted your 'manly' actions to result in?'... Ouch Aw, Saakshi is just so superb…ClapClapClap the best bit there was when Ram announces the end of the engagement… Priya doesn't even try to convince him otherwise… she just apologizes quietly, dignifiedly and embarrassedly on behave of her family and brother… and then says, I would have done exactly the same thing you've done Mr. Kapoor… I would not get a girl married to my bro after seeing such behaviour… love you Priya… you rock in a million ways!!!ClapClapClap

And this is not the first time Priya has done what she did yest… the minute she tells Kartik, Nuts's behaviour doesn't make me a difference… yours does… she Once again shifted all the onus and blame exactly where it lay… at her own doorstep…Clap remember, the 'engagement' with Vineet… when all blamed Ram… Priya had done this same thing (and I had written miles and miles on how much I loved itEmbarrassed)… taken the blame on herself and her family, clearly showing that for her only her own people matter…Embarrassed throwing mindless accusations and playing blame games with outsiders is not Priya…Clap and I love her to absolute pieces for that…Embarrassed I read a heading of a post which said that Priya 'screeches'... (forgive me my differing opinion... somehow the word 'screech' and Saakshi or her character Priya can't fit into the same line ever for me, its impossible)…  honestly and with all due respect to all and each to their own opinion… if the Creatives had shown any lesser then they did with Priya's reactions yest, I for one would have been disappointed… I think everything she said and did was totally within her character… and everytime she has 'screeched', (I prefer to call it, expressed her opinion...Thumbs Up )she has made so much sense… Clapher outburst yest was one of a shocked and distressed elder sister who couldn't believe how her lil bro (who has proved to be a slightly foolish but overall good brother) could have raised his hand on a woman… the quiet agreement with Ram's words... apology to Nuts, Ram and his family was one of the most dignified ways of handling that situation… Thumbs Up the way she tells her neighbours to mind their own business and leave her and the family alone…Ouch and then turns to Kartik with those angry tears in her eyes and says, "I'm truly ashamed of you"…Cry that one line hurt Kartik more than a 100 slaps from Priya would have…Ouch aw, Saakshi Rocked that scene…ClapClapClap

The scene just after that with Shipra… the minute Shipra collapses onto that sofa in shock… and puts her hand on Priya's head and expresses her fears… the way Priya held her mom and tried to comfort her…Embarrassed I really loved that scene…Embarrassed liked both Shipra and Sudhir yest…Thumbs Up

And aw, Saakshi looked absolutely gorgeous in that final scene of yest's episode…Day Dreaming the way she played with that loose engagement ring, lost in thought... just beautiful... Embarrassed (I so loved that engagement epi, have tons to write on itWink)… Fiery Eyes (hope you're feeling better now…Hug) you're (Winnie's broken record plays again), simply the BEST!!! HugKeep rocking…ClapClapClapcan't wait for today…Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

priya555--SHWETA--anizor

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Was about to start a second post here... but just saw the terrible news of the serial blasts in many parts of Bombay...CryCryCryCryCryCry Hope everyone is fine and please take care...

@ Anamika, Bushra and Aviva... get back to you a.s.a.p. guys. Take care, bye.

Edited by winner13 - 13 July 2011 at 8:43am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--anizor

adetkrj Senior Member
adetkrj
adetkrj

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged

hey everyone...pls put me on the list...I love Saakshi...

-Preeti- IF-Addictz
-Preeti-
-Preeti-

Posted: 14 July 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
i felt bad for Karthik.Poor fellow was not at fault and still had to go through so much. I wish priya had believed him

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

avivakirk

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simabhi

hey everyone...pls put me on the list...I love Saakshi...

hey a very warm welcomeHug putting u on da list ryt awayEmbarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index