Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: ZoobiDoobi

Hey I wanna see this promo too πŸ˜³

promo??😲 watch da episode... it was awesome!!!!!πŸ₯³
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anamika163

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i cant stop to think Ram's expression when he sees her actually dressed beautifully 4 da 1st tym ever!!😳 i hope he comes out of the hospital soon... Priya looked gorgeous in dat lehenga😍 though i didnt lyk her hair style much

I quite liked her hairstyle...it was different and she looked gorgeous! πŸ˜
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Oh my gosh, Loved today's episode. Now I finally see some romance between the two. Thanks to Priya πŸ˜
shamma92 thumbnail
I just couldn't wait to see the epi...gonna re watch at 10.30...but absoutely loved it!!!! Such cute bantering between the two...loved how they brought up their past meetings and made jokes out of it!!! Romance is in the air!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ Ram and Priya were blossoming when they returned...I think they have finally made peace with each other and aren't as worried about the impending marriage!
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
^ I agree with you. 

I watched the entire episode twice already on youtube πŸ˜† especially there scenes. 
shamma92 thumbnail
Yep seen it twice already!! Going to watch the hospital scene again soon!!! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Zuby n Shamma: way to go galsπŸ₯³ m joining u guies as soon as m done with downloading da epiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† oh m going so crazy... m sitting here in the middle of dawn... just had my sehri should b concentrating more on religious stuff this month ram n priya tumne yeh kya kar diyaπŸ˜†
shamma92 thumbnail

@Zuby n Shamma: way to go galsπŸ₯³ m joining u guies as soon as m done with downloading da epiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† oh m going so crazy... m sitting here in the middle of dawn... just had my sehri should b concentrating more on religious stuff this month ram n priya tumne yeh kya kar diyaπŸ˜†

Haha I won't say...tum bhi na cause I do exactly the same thing!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It's current;y midnight, staying up for sehri aur main IF/RKR par...going crazy over BALH/Raya!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just loved loved the episode!! I will download once Sony put the full one on yt! πŸ˜³
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shamma92

Haha I won't say...tum bhi na cause I do exactly the same thing!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† It's current;y midnight, staying up for sehri aur main IF/RKR par...going crazy over BALH/Raya!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Just loved loved the episode!! I will download once Sony put the full one on yt! πŸ˜³

πŸ˜†
m making a post in rkr in the episode discussion thread... hv pointed out some interesting things... do check out

shamma92 thumbnail

πŸ˜†
m making a post in rkr in the episode discussion thread... hv pointed out some interesting things... do check out

will do! πŸ˜Š