Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 20)

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

i think he is faking it yaarDead n m so mad at Ram, if he's done thisAngry

Really hope its not all down to Ram...gonna be so angry if it is and he makes our darling angel cry!!! AngryAngry

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

@Shamma.

Hi Shamma.Big smile How are you yaar? You said it, Show Stealer = Saakshi...Embarrassed as for my bhashans... frankly, I'm glad that I'm getting some time to make these posts... Embarrassed I'm just loving this show... no prizes for guessing why...Embarrassed yeah, hope the Priya-Shipra scene comes at least one day...Day Dreaming but after yest... Sudhir's lost whatever few marbles he had too...Ouch koi baat nahin, 'Big' shot is arriving today...Wink Take care yaar, bye.Hug

Hi Winnie I'm good, infact I'm more than good after seeing today's episode!! Big smile And guess who stole the show again today...you guessed it! Sakshiii!!! LOL Embarrassed Well I'm glad that your also getting time to post your bhashans!! Embarrassed Hmmm I don't know, could it be Nutz? LOL Wink I knowww couldn't believe Sudhir did that...he should know better than that but on the other hand...nice cute light hearted scene between Priya and her parents today! See in a bit...off to comment on your next bhashan! LOL Bye my dear! Hug
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LadyMacbeth

I'm a huge fan of Sakshi , please include my name . The delight 2 watch a veteran perform is some thing else . 

Hi welcome to her FC Hug, I'm Shamma Smile hope you enjoy yourself here! BTW what's your name?
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Winnie! Back to reply to your bhashan Tongue

Totally know what you mean...I mean found it nice that the guy didn't matter if she wasn't all decked up and what he said that its not appearances but the heart that matters was nice but come on...she'd just skipped her class!! at least let her have a rest/freshen up!! Confused

Hehe...monologue...I'm thinking he was just nervous and wanted to give a good impression but let the girl talk atleast!!!! Most definitely...Sakshi always rocks with her expressions and she didn't let us down in yesterday's episode either! The subtle expressions of confusion she brings onto her face Clap Clap OMG when he proposed like that, I was just thinking to myself 'HUH?? Speedy much!!! You haven't even given her the chance to talk and already asked her to marry you' although I suppose Vineet and his father came with that intention in the first place...so glad Priya asked for time to think! 

Hehe love your comment about matrimonial sites going bust! LOL and as for the Mr Perfect thing, well...I would think we all hope and wish for a Mr Perfect who is atleast perfect in our eyes! Smile

Priya was always going to say yes...I mean I'm glad that Shipra didn't pressurise that much as such but Sudhir...a little bit of akal would be really good!!! How the hell is she supposed to have come to a decision straight away when she hasn't had time to think!!! I thought Sudhir knew Priya especially considering the scene they shared when she read her diary!! Ouch

What the hell man… did she even get time to think? In between doing 'important' tasks like serving Vineet and his paa, then serving you and the other family members dinner… not to mention, also clearing up and doing the dishes…Ouch really, where would Priya get the time to concentrate on 'frivolous' and 'unimportant' questions like "do I like this guy", "would I want to marry him"… "forget marrying, would I even like to meet him a second time?" Ouch No, of course, she wouldn't… itna faltu time thodi hain Priya ke pass? And Sudhir, you 'generous' man…Dead giving her such a 'Huge' margin of a full 30 seconds to take a decision… while you and the other family members gaped at her in such a way, that she had nothing to say except a 'yes

Hehe loved this part!!! Way to go!!! Smile

Priya most definitely needs this Hug Hug Hug Hug and not just the once either!!!
Very true...such things most definitely do happen in real life and it was portrayed so nicely...and Ayesha your a gem!!! Clap You knew Priya was confused and not happy and you cheered her up with your comment...but it was so true...i'm sure there's a Mr Perfect out there for everyone!! Such a cute moment! Embarrassed

That moment Priya has in the kitchen was such a Priya moment, not 100% happy with her decision but happy that she was (in a way, finally) the reason for her family's happiness! 
Only Sakshi is able to portray this foray of emotions in a short span of time and get her feelings known to us without saying a word ClapClapClapClap She is most definitely the best tv has to offer!!

Awww that precap...Priya was looking gorgeous in that suit, the colour and style suit her really well!! And when she smiles EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed seriously a heartbreakingly beautiful smile!!! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Can't wait for you next bhashan Winnie, I think this post turned it my own little bhashan Embarrassed
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Heyy guys again! Embarrassed Tried my hand at an animated siggy, hope you like it...would welcome critcisms! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewanibikerider

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Awww I love today's episodes. Their way of looking at each other and finally smiling. Day Dreaming
I can't wait for Mondya's episode.

Beautiful avie Shamma.I am using it. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

bikerider IF-Sizzlerz
bikerider
bikerider

Posted: 23 June 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
yes indeed sakshi was looking too good today,
most lovable seen  Ra eating laddoo when Priya is staring at him LOL

So now priya knows it was ram and she knows he is the man of her dreams EmbarrassedDay Dreaming lets see who will bring them together.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 24 June 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
@Shamma: ram is da 1 who fixed up this guy... didnt u notice yestday, he asked Vikram 2 call dat guyAngry any way other than dat yday's ei was mind blowing...i hv created a topic on da epi... guess u guies didnt c it... will post it here so dat we can discuss itBig smile
wow yaar... wht a nice avi... um defo gonna use itEmbarrassed

@lwfw : hey a very warm welcome 2 uHug ur ryt... Sakshi looked so gorgeousDay Dreaming well she always doesEmbarrassed n dat laddoo scene Ram was looking so cute, like a chota mota bachchaLOLEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index