Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 15)

priya555 Goldie
priya555
priya555

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Hi Shweta, How r u? Sorry i was busy so could'nt reply u. Yaar I am sooo happy that Saakshi has got name Priya in this show same as mineLOL 
OMG Saakshi ROCKSSS as Priya. Cant wait to see the show daily. Hope Saakshi celebrity ranking points goes up .
Saakshi rocksss
BALH rocksss

Originally posted by shwetak_23

Originally posted by priya555

Hi friends, how r u all. Nice sigs , articles & messages by u all.
SAAKSHI TANWAR ROCKSSS
BALH ROCKSSS

Priyaaa ...I told you that day only .I so envy you...kisne kahan tha yeh naam lene ke liye...so glad to see you here yaar Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Mere liye ladka dhondne ka kaam mere maa baap ka hai. That was A POWERFUL DIALOGUE Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92saniya9919Sakshi_Deewani

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Sony finally gets the formula right for fiction line-up..

Tuesday, June 21, 2011 | 6:30:55 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 25 Comments
Sony finally gets the formula right for fiction line-up..

Sony Entertainment's efforts in having a strong fiction line-up is finally coming true..

Sony Entertainment Television has been experimenting for long to get their fiction properties in order! And it now looks as though they have finally got it right as their existing fiction line-up is surging ahead in numbers..

Their newly launched show coming from the stables of Balaji Telefilms, Bade Acche Laggte Hai has been leading the pack from its very first week of launch.

A little birdie states, "The story in Bade Acche Laggte Hai has just begun with no major high points covered in the first three weeks of run. Having said this, the numbers for the show are growing with every passing week, with the last week average rating hitting a huge 1.9. The show got a TVR which touched the 3 mark on two days. And with the high point of the marriage fast approaching and a beautifully carved love story waiting in the wings, the channel believes that they can finally have a fiction show that can emerge in the Top 10 list of shows".

Talking of the other existing fiction shows that are making their mark, our source says, "Saas Bina Sasuraal, the experimental show which focussed on the lives of an all-men family has peaked at the right time, and is delivering an average rating of 1.4, with two of their episodes last week going as high as 1.9 and 2.3. With a big high point of a Dharna expected for the return of Toasty into the house, the channel again expects the ratings to surge higher".

Talking of being a good support system, our source avers, "Krishnaben Khakhrawala has been consistent in its ratings. Even though the numbers have not grown, it has sustained its position and acts as a good support system to the top fiction shows on the channel".

Coming back to Bade Acche Laggte Hai, Ekta Kapoor is leaving no stone unturned in delivering a successful formula for Sony through her fiction show. We hear that Ekta recently brought in her ace Director Mr. Ravindra Gautam to direct the show from now on.

"Partho Ghosh was replaced by Ravindra Gautam lately, and the results are there in front of us. The episodes directed by Ravindra are already showing a difference in terms of presentability and appeal", states our source.

TellyBuzz contacted the newly inducted Director and he exudes confidence saying, "Ram and Sakshi are playing their characters very well. The story is very believable and has the viewers glued to the show already. We get to the first major twist soon and the love story lies ahead. We will aim big and that is to make it to the top three shows".

We too hope that Sony grows on to be a force to reckon with in terms of fiction in the
coming months..

Reporter and Author: Srividya Rajesh!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92winner13muaazSakshi_Deewaniavivakirk

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Hi guys.Big smile How are you all?

Love you Saakshi, totally and completely LOVE you!!!Hug Aw, Priya is just the most adorable person ever…Hug everything about her is just so real, so identifiable… Big smile

Never thought in my wildest dreams that I'd ever identify with a T.V. character…Wink but that truly is the case with Priya… can actually watch her  in some of the situations and say, yeah, that's the way things truly happen in real life… the characterization is simply beautiful…ClapClapClap simple, natural and very, very today… her thoughts, emotions, ideas and general approach to life has been shown really beautifully…Thumbs Up a big round of applause to the writers and others who have conceptualized and developed this character… fabulous job done…Clap

And how do we give enough credit to Saakshi for the way she's brought this character to life…Embarrassed Saakshi, you truly are the BEST!!!ClapClapClap I know, I've made 2465 posts on IF and I've said this in at least 2500 of my posts...Wink but it's a fact…Embarrassed Saakshi is just the most brilliant performer on screen ever…Clap her acting is so natural and effortless, that its actually difficult to use the word 'acting'… last week's episodes… every nuance… be it the light hearted, naughty side of Priya who teases and taunts Mr. Big Shot Ram... Wink Priya actually gave 'BIG' Shot a whole new meaning last week with regards to Ram…LOL MOTA…ROFL if you stepped into the lift, it would become an underground parking lot…ROFL I loved it… (Ram is doing a simply fabulous job too… Big smile his expressions, especially the indignant expression is just too good…esp when Priya calls him fatLOL ) the way she made him carry bags and climb the stairs was…LOL and her smile throughout that scene… could kill for that smile, so glad that Priya is a character who smiles often…Embarrassed the fight scene… aw, for once my Fiery Eyes didn't use her eyes…Wink she used her vocal cords and HOW!!! LOL Sputter, Gasp, HELP was about all Mr. 'Big' managed…ROFL aw, and then towards the end of the week... Priya's emotional side... Embarrassed the scene after Kartik (liked Kartik's feelings for his sister, but maybe a little subtlety would have helped…D'oh) Priya's expressions when Kartik refuses to marry NUTS (I couldn't have done better than Nuts myself…LOL and I think the girl playing the character is doing a really good job…Thumbs Up) the embarrassment, the hurt…Cry and then when she confronts him about it and keeps on repeating, how could you do this yaar, Kartik… again, I simply love the dialogues of this show… that one word "yaar" (my favourite expressionEmbarrassed) changed the whole complexion of the dialogue… making it a frank exchange between an elder sister and a young bro who are more friends then anything else…Embarrassed superb scene…Thumbs Up and when she takes off her shoes and walks barefoot on the grass, so unhappy... Cry but not for herself… only coz she feels that she is letting her family down, which she isn't anyways... aw, love you Priya…Hug love you Saakshi…Hug

Yest's episode… the scene between Priya and Ayesha was sooo cute…Big smile and yes, truly and totally agreed with every single word Ayesha said yest… nice to see that the girl uses her common sense in her elder sister's company…Big smile whenever she's with her ma…Clown (the ma, Shipra is another character who is really believable… esp when it comes to being pushy and callous and indifferent to Priya's feelings and almost desperate for a  marriageOuch) The scene between Priya and Ram was good… Priya isn't going to be taken for granted... not by anyone… love it!!!ClapClapClap

And aw, Saakshi looks just so gorgeous…Day Dreaming her look, her smile…Day Dreaming the way she keeps playing with her hair…Embarrassed tossing it all over her right shoulder, clipping and unclipping it… the other day when she's been decked up by her ma to meet 'Big' shot, she steps into the restaurant and promptly tosses her hair all over her right shoulder…Wink aw, she's fabulous… and the best dialogue Priya has said so far is… the scene where she argues with Ram and slams the phone down and says, "KHADOOS"…ROFL her expression was just brilliant… aw, thank you for coming back to T.V. Saakshi…Hug  Fiery Eyes, you rock!!!ClapClapClap

Sorry for such a long bhashan guys…Wink had even more to say…I'll save it for later… Take care guys, bye.Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92saniya9919muaazSakshi_DeewaniavivakirkZoobiDoobi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hey Winnie... so glad 2 c ur postBig smile yaar ur bhashans r 2 die 4Embarrassed love 2 read ur posts... hope 2 c u aroundTongue tcz
avivakirk IF-Sizzlerz
avivakirk
avivakirk

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
 Priya looked drop dead gorgeous in white.  Liked how quietly without raising her voice  put Ram in his place.When she took a firm stand against lying abt her age or changing her looks, she came across as a strong woman who knows what she wants and is happy the way  she is. She is not jaded nor  cynical about love.She's just  waiting for the right man!
Hats off to her patience in dealing with her Mom.Shipra can drive anyone  up the wall. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -RaYa-

Can i join you guys? I'm a huge Sakshi fan.

Hi RaYa welcome to Sakshi deewaney...loving your username, im Shamma and also a massive Sakshi fan Embarrassed
shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 21 June 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Hi Winnie Hug Loved your bashan! LOL Have to agree, the scene between Priya and Ayesha was really very sweet and Sakshi is looking gorgeous, love her hairstyle...that's also my hairstyle Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index