Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 146)

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by simi rocks

Can i join the residence ??  Heart

hey welcome yaarHug

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

@Anu - yaar you are a great siggy maker, love the new siggy u made.

me good siggy maker?!Shocked u must be kiding... sabhi tareef kartein hain lekin koi use nehi kartaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZoobiDoobi

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged

HAPPY DUSSHERA to all of you  !!!Smile

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pavitra123shamma92-SakshisFan-saniya9919Sakshi_Deewani

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

This day reminds me of something...yeah Kahaani ended on this auspicious day and I was depressed ..and when Sakshi ne kaha ye aakhari alvida .. I was crying buckets but till the date I have not watched the complete episode just the last segment. I thought of sharing with you wonderfully crazy ladies ..Kisi ko aisa kuch share karna hai? 

HAPPY DUSSHERA to you too sweety and to all of Sakshi's die hard fans.
May God bless all.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92Neenzoosaniya9919Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

Happy Dusshera DiHug n to all da lovely ladies... yeah di i too remember... i cired a lot dat day tooCry n i could feel dat Sakshi was filled with emotions upto da throat... dat wa visible in her expressive eyesOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92-SakshisFan-saniya9919

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Happy Dusshera DiHug n to all da lovely ladies... yeah di i too remember... i cired a lot dat day tooCry n i could feel dat Sakshi was filled with emotions upto da throat... dat wa visible in her expressive eyesOuch

haan...aisa kya...i did not watch it at all...do you have the link...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

haan...aisa kya...i did not watch it at all...do you have the link...

What are saying? it is available on YT ..just type KGGK 9th Oct 2008 ...and watch right now !!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Thank you Anu Embarrassed...what to say ..still remember all the day ! It was so hard to accept the fact ki next kab dekhenge usse...but now she is back !!!! I am so glad Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index