Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 141)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

jst watched it again with my mom, loved the Thanks scene between Ram and Priya. They truly understand each other. At least Priya understands him now. 

Kab ho ga yeh pyaar Day Dreaming

Last night's show was nice..sore throat for Sakshi...so she was pretty mellow...she even looked dull...the green salwar was ordinary compared to the magenta and beige of Monday...somehow I cant watch this serial with anybody...love to watch it aloneDay Dreaming...dont want to share Sakshi with anybody...even my thoughts are only with you folks...Big smilestrange but true...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Awww so sweet, but I watch it alone 1st, then with the family, and then alone once more if the episode is good then i watch it one more time the next day LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged

Awww so sweet, but I watch it alone 1st, then with the family, and then alone once more if the episode is good then i watch it one more time the next day LOL

Honestly Zoobi..its such a relief to know that there are other crazy women who are ardent Sakshi fans...the question here is not of being 'straight'...I know guys who are crazy about Shahrukh Khan...I hve people who asked me why are you crazy about Sakshi Tanwar who looks so ordinary...you have Kareena as wellLOL...whatever it is...it is one of pure joy to watch such a talented person on screen...Ram knows it too and has to make sure he gives his best..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_DeewaniZoobiDoobi

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Actually I am a fan of not only sakshi, but I am a fan of this jodi too. Not so much of solo fan of Ram yet. He annoys me at times when he yells at Priya.

But ya I know I have been a huge fan of kareena since 2007. Several favorites come and go but she is always been my # 1. and my whole family and friends know about it. 

Neenzoo

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Actually I am a fan of not only sakshi, but I am a fan of this jodi too. Not so much of solo fan of Ram yet. He annoys me at times when he yells at Priya.

But ya I know I have been a huge fan of kareena since 2007. Several favorites come and go but she is always been my # 1. and my whole family and friends know about it. 

Am not a fan of Kareena...but loved her in Jab We met and 3 idiots...and of course Omkara...I am a huge fan of Madhuri Dixit ( my all time fav) and Rani Mukerjee...Watched the last season of Jhalak just for Madhuri..my family know this and say they are worth having as idols...but this season when I discovered Sakshi, they are wondering why...:))) more than my addiction to the serial there is more amusment around my sudden craze for India forums..Tongue
.I have relations who are in the media and they are going around telling people how powerful forums like these are and how I am constantly posting comments..Angry

ZoobiDoobi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

^siggy of tie scene anu? or from yesterday?

yesterday's one Zubi... m still drooling over the sceneEmbarrassed
btw i made another one... feel free to use guiesTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92lipshaaZoobiDoobi

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Last night's show was nice..sore throat for Sakshi...so she was pretty mellow...she even looked dull...the green salwar was ordinary compared to the magenta and beige of Monday...somehow I cant watch this serial with anybody...love to watch it aloneDay Dreaming...dont want to share Sakshi with anybody...even my thoughts are only with you folks...Big smilestrange but true...

awww... sweetie... its not strange.. its some kinda connection we all hv HugHug
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

^siggy of tie scene anu? or from yesterday?

yesterday's one Zubi... m still drooling over the sceneEmbarrassed
btw i made another one... feel free to use guiesTongue

Did they actually get this close???? Ram is famous for scenes like this...just watched one from Ghar Ek Mandir and another 'hot' scene with Bani in Kasam seh...but this jodi is the best...double chin, triple chin,,,he still looks cute..but just look at Sakshi...tooo good..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index