Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 136)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
How true...but what I realized is that just like how I am addicted to Sakshi...I am also addicted to this forum...suddenly I have a host of friends whom I haven't seen...but who think like me and have my taste...every comment made by any of you is like voicing my own thoughts...shweta went missing for a week and we immediately noticed it...love you all sweeties...HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-SakshisFan---SHWETA--shamma92saisamanviSakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
can't agree les with u guies... Sakshi's so distracting!!! i went to meet my fiancee 2day n da only thing i was talking about was Sakshi... n he was said "ho..ho..ho... hold it gal wht's wrong with u?? u seem to be living in an imaginary world"Ouch n i was so embarrassedBlushing but wht to do yaar... can't help myselfEmbarrassed i mean he lyks Sakshi too n watches BALH from tym to tym but may be i spoke too much 2day... i was supposed to talk about usConfused
ur ryt Neenz... though any of us here hvnt met each other but we hv da same kind of thoughts n dat makes us not only frnds but one family...HugHugHug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--shamma92-SakshisFan-Neenzoosaisamanvi

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
hmmm...Dekho na Shweta ko...bhaag hi gai...   Stern Smile
trick bhi share nahi ki  Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

I couldn't agree less Anu...Embarrassed Loved the way  she was saying..aa...ooohhh...ouch ..like a naughty childLOL . Ahhh when i try to distract myself from her she is like janbujhke saamne aa jaati hai...ufff ! It is a difficult situation Wink

yeah di when she was doing aaa... oouchh n faking dat injury i thought awww... mera naughty bachchaDay Dreaming
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sakshisfan

koi trick kaam nehi karnewali didi... m too in trouble just can't take my mind off her
-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

koi trick kaam nehi karnewali didi... m too in trouble just can't take my mind off her

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

Oye Anu...focus on fiance yaar...honestly guys cant understand why we like Sakshi so much...but you have been an ardent fan since her KGGK days...some of us are newbies...but what  a revelation...she is amazing..worth every bit of craziness...Big smile

Sakshi_Deewani

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Oye Anu...focus on fiance yaar...honestly guys cant understand why we like Sakshi so much...but you have been an ardent fan since her KGGK days...some of us are newbies...but what  a revelation...she is amazing..worth every bit of craziness...Big smile

Neena, there's No answer to that...I tried asking my heart this Question...just got one answer that her simplicity attracts me most and also I have a very very strong feeling that she is a very good, sober and down to earth human being...that's all.Hug
I am also Sakshi's fan since KGGK days but then studies pressure and then got married so couldn't follow KGGK after some time. Was forced to adapt to my hubby's interest - Cricket  Confused
I used to miss Sakshi so much over the years ..but always thought she would have gotten married and all  but now here she is...still young and fresh and in a new avataar Day Dreaming

Sakshi_Deewani

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index