Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 135)

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged

@ Neenzoo - Hey buddy ,  been busy with my work. Thanks for the lovely compliment. Well the story behind the caption is .. a cute little doll in my neighborhood was singing Humpty-Dumpty .. in a her own tune.. n was eager to sing it to me.. hence the caption. I think situation ke hisaab se perfect hai !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

@ Anu - Hugs!!! Missed you too and everyone else...it seems we all have gone bonkers..one scene and we are clean bold ! My sis insisted that I should watch it..i was delaying it ..but it is  a must watch ! Yeah when I watched the episode ..was thinking about your response ..And Sakshi ..wohooo...man I agree with you Divya ! She is an angel ...Embarrassed

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetak_23

@ Anu - Hugs!!! Missed you too and everyone else...it seems we all have gone bonkers..one scene and we are clean bold ! My sis insisted that I should watch it..i was delaying it ..but it is  a must watch ! Yeah when I watched the episode ..was thinking about your response ..And Sakshi ..wohooo...man I agree with you Divya ! She is an angel ...Embarrassed

she's a princess diDay Dreaming awww she was aawww... m speechlessLove You

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SHWETA--

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged

@ Neenzoo - Hey buddy ,  been busy with my work. Thanks for the lovely compliment. Well the story behind the caption is .. a cute little doll in my neighborhood was singing Humpty-Dumpty .. in a her own tune.. n was eager to sing it to me.. hence the caption. I think situation ke hisaab se perfect hai !

Busy with work...hmmm...thats the problem I am facing too...cant seem to concentrate on work...my thoughts are all on how the serial will pan out..and with mind blowing episodes like last night,,,gawd...have to travel to New York on the 15th on work and am dreading missing BALHCry...have to depend on youtube and the written updates..Cry

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

she's a princess diDay Dreaming awww she was aawww... m speechlessLove You

I couldn't agree less Anu...Embarrassed Loved the way  she was saying..aa...ooohhh...ouch ..like a naughty childLOL . Ahhh when i try to distract myself from her she is like janbujhke saamne aa jaati hai...ufff ! It is a difficult situation Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

--SHWETA-- Goldie
--SHWETA--
--SHWETA--

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Busy with work...hmmm...thats the problem I am facing too...cant seem to concentrate on work...my thoughts are all on how the serial will pan out..and with mind blowing episodes like last night,,,gawd...have to travel to New York on the 15th on work and am dreading missing BALHCry...have to depend on youtube and the written updates..Cry

same problem here ... I decided to keep myself away from BLAH...and Sakshi ..because then I can not concentrate on my work...she just stimulates my mind ! I mean I can not keep my eyes open after 10pm but after watching BLAH I can not sleep dude ..no I am not faking it ..so I skipped entire last week..but Shamma and Anu told me that I should watch the epis ..and last night that falling scene ..it gives such a high yaar ! I think I am sounding so foolish n crazy but NO it is the real situationOuch . Do not worry refer written updates n YT ..and do not think much yaar ..do not want to loose a friend like you WinkLOL
-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

It seems all of you having a great time...a sig from my side..couldnt resist myself. Hope you like it !

Shweta...great to see you on Sakshi's hub again...Its been so long...Hug
And thanks for the beautiful creation...seems like they are speaking out of pictures...you all are so good...but I think let us give all credit to our angel Sakshi...Its her aura and mesmerising beauty that makes your creation speak out.   Clap
And Shweta, Neena, shamma, Anu...Sakshi is minblowing yaar...did u see todays SBS segment...
IMO, Sakshi looks most gorgeous when she smiles and also tries to speak simuntaneously but her smile overrides her words...just as in the sbs video where she is all smiling due to sore throat and Ram is teasing her. Gosh...they look sooo real together...n even their offscreen chemistry is rocking.  Embarrassed

Even I have watched that falling scene many times...Aage aage kya hoga...man they are going to set new standards. Embarrassed

Neena...don't worry dear...You can watch BALH on laptop within 15 minutes of being aired in India. :)

Hugsss  to all you lovely girls Hug

--SHWETA--shamma92

-SakshisFan- Goldie
-SakshisFan-
-SakshisFan-

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
And I also do not want to see her too much yaar...But my job is such that I am on my laptop 24*7 and can't resist myself rom logging onto IF and also watching the episodes.
Sakshi is sooo distracting...I can't concentrate on my work at all...not house work ,not office work. and not even my baby's work..
Even my husband has started questioning...I look so lost all the time...
I can't tell him that the reason is SAKSHI...he'll think I am not straight :P :P .  Because the problem is that its not about Ram and Sakshi. Its about ONLY Sakshi.

Shweta, How did you manage to skip entire last week...tell me the trick too...pleaseee... Its taking a toll on me and my time and my work and my life .

CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry

Edited by sakshisfan - 04 October 2011 at 11:19am

Celina_Neenzoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index