Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 122)

rtsd Senior Member
rtsd
rtsd

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
congratsss...  sakshi for the award...you really deserve it... and for balh and team to get 4 awards in a span of just 3 months was great... balh rocks...

ZoobiDoobi IF-Addictz
ZoobiDoobi
ZoobiDoobi

Posted: 25 September 2011 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
I am thinking about making a BALH siggy but I don't know how its gonna turn out and don't know if anyone is gonna use it. Confused
Sakshi_Deewani IF-Rockerz
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

I am thinking about making a BALH siggy but I don't know how its gonna turn out and don't know if anyone is gonna use it. Confused

hey yaar... y r u thinking so much?? bindaas baana daaloThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92ZoobiDoobi

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Celina_

Anamika please add my name as well..

hey sweetie i hv already added ur name.. check da front page's Deewaney listBig smile
Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nypunya

hi anamika...pls add me my name also...i am also big fan of sakshi

hey Nypunya... a very warm welcome to u Hug enjoyTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanvi

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 3:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Am new to the Indian tv scene...how big are these awards? are they the highest an tv artist can achieve? Sakshi not attending the function...was there a function? the photos look tacky...

hey Neenz... these r big sets of awards.. The Indian Tele Awards is awarded among all the shows in tellywood... so its huge u seeTongue i think Sakshi wasnt present 4 da functionPoutyPoutyPouty
Crying 1

Edited by Anamika163 - 26 September 2011 at 3:35am
Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anamika163

Originally posted by Neenzoo

Am new to the Indian tv scene...how big are these awards? are they the highest an tv artist can achieve? Sakshi not attending the function...was there a function? the photos look tacky...

hey Neenz... these r big sets of awards.. The Indian Tele Awards is awarded among all the shows in tellywood... so its huge u seeTongue i think Sakshi wasnt present 4 da functionPoutyPoutyPouty
Crying 1

Am also feeling so sad that Sakshi didnt attend...CryCryCryCryCry...why didnt she attend...looking at the reports coming in all the big dads of Bollywood attended this function...how come???? I was so looking forward to seeing what she would wear and what her look would be like...hmmm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92Sakshi_Deewani

Sakshi_Deewani
Sakshi_Deewani

Posted: 26 September 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
its ok Neenz... look at da bright side... she's been awarded the best actress among all... what a come backWoohoo! no actress after doing a lead for 8 long years in one of the most popular shows of Indian television got a 2nd chance to play da lead in another daily soap n dat to won da most important award in only a short span of 4 months... kudos to Sakshi Bow Down Together
its only n only possible 4 our princess... so rejoice yaarBouncy 5

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index