Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Celina_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Aww why not where are these hot hunks ufff..anyways i pray to God that she finds her soul partner soon..

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Seems like a nice episode today...Ram and Priya making the Shergill brats to sleep..Sakshi looks stunning..hoarse voice still..waiting for the ad break to end to watch Ram singing.πŸ˜†
Celina_ thumbnail

ou lucky ha watchin it on TV i have to wait for someone to upload it on youtube.. :(

Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

hayeee...dying to watch it...

Its worth watching...both the couples at ease...when Neha opens the door I liked the way Priya smiles at Neha and tells her 'I hope you wont bang the door on me today'...Neha hugs her and says sorry...looked very cute and realisitc...
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Celina_

ou lucky ha watchin it on TV i have to wait for someone to upload it on youtube.. :(

If the wait is too much...I watch it on 
www.apni.tv
It uploads the videos within 10 minutes
I mean when its first commercial break in the episode..apni.tv already uploads the first part.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: sakshisfan

If the wait is too much...I watch it on 
www.apni.tv
It uploads the videos within 10 minutes
I mean when its first commercial break in the episode..apni.tv already uploads the first part.

You are so right Divs...its already uploaded on apni.tv...wow..
Celina_ thumbnail
Really divya goin to watch it rite now leavin my room meesssyyy (as i am about to clean my room πŸ˜†) but who cares Sakshi ke cutest expression ke liye kuch bhi chalega even a messy room.. lol
-SakshisFan- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neenzoo

Its worth watching...both the couples at ease...when Neha opens the door I liked the way Priya smiles at Neha and tells her 'I hope you wont bang the door on me today'...Neha hugs her and says sorry...looked very cute and realisitc...

gosh ...seems like today I don't even have time to take the much needed washroom break to watch the highlights...   πŸ˜•
Too much workkk in office πŸ€’
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

Wohoo...Anu I knew  the sig is on its way...omg you brought them closerπŸ˜†..awesome sigs !!! Keep it up!

Divz we discussed Kulfi last night and haila SBB showed kulfi scene ..I know its weird but i was thinking abt their honeymoon.. kamaal hai !

@Shamz -- Thank you for all the appreciation darling! Logone demand ki hI I should make some more sig ! We are on page 142 n I am so scared coz Anu will beat me up if I do not start working on the thing  I suppose to ...Hey bhagwan !!!

Oye...kya thanks thanks! 

and omg...i know yaar!! I need to get working on mine as well...pg 146 par agaya hum πŸ˜•
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Neenzo - don't worry yaar. don't let anyone hurt you with these little things. Be who you are and what you like.

@Anu - yaar you are a great siggy maker, love the new siggy u made.

I quite like today's episode too. Makes me happy to see Ram and Priya behaving like a normal married couple.

Didn't really get what the Honeymoon note meant and who it was from?