Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ (Page 104)

Neenzoo Goldie
Neenzoo
Neenzoo

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
@winner...welcome to the fold..loved your insights...this post is only for Sakshi fans...and I love to read anything written about our fav star...though I am not a fan of Ram Kapoor, I feel if there were inconsistencies in the script last month is because of Ram's unavailablility..but now on track...I totally agree with you..this is Sakshi's serial all the way..her expressions, her fabulous looks...tooo good...Clap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saisamanviSakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Winnieee!!! Your back!!!!!

And once again...loving your bashan!!! Kya kahoon...your bashan always says everything that the only thing left to say is 1000% agree!!! Sakshi is rockinggg the show!!! Every episode, she never fails to impress!! She is the best there is!! Hope to see you back here soon!! Smile
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
@Neenzoo.

Hi buddy.Big smile How are you? Thanks for the welcome back yaar...Embarrassed in fact, a BIG welcome from me to you too...Hug welcome to Fiery Eyes's own special thread...Big smile yeah, its all about her and there isn't enough that can be said to praise her enough... Hug as for Ram, well my opinion on the character has been pretty consistent from the start... not really changed much...  and totally agree with every word you've said about Saakshi... absolutely right, this show is hers all the way... Day Dreaming she's just sensational... Embarrassed her portrayal of Priya... every lil nuance of the character that she portrays so beautifully... her expressions... just everything... she just rocks...Embarrassed

Good to spk to you buddy... first time, hope to catch up with you more often once I can be more regular... Embarrassed Take care, bye.

Winnie.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
@Shamma.

Hi yaar. Big smile How are you doing? Thanks so much for the ... Here is one from me to you too... and 'bhashan'...Confused I thought that was a very chota post by my usual standards... LOL totally agree with what you've said yaar... Saakshi's the Best...Hug yeah, will try to post whenever I can... but regular, only from next month on...Embarrassed you keep rocking... Take care yaar, bye. Hug

Sakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 11:59am | IP Logged
@Anamika.

Hi Anamika.Big smile How are you yaar??? You must be wanting to kill me no...Wink gayab ho jaana, no replies to your PM's...Embarrassed not replying to you here too...Embarrassed sorry, sorry, million apologies yaar...Hug have been just too busy to even log in... just read your reply to my last bhashan... had to actually search for my last post... this thread is rocking so much, it has moved pages back... Big smile and that's awesome to see... Clap agree with all you've said, esp with ref to our lil chat on Parvati-Kamal... you don't get a second Bhabhi-Devar like that again, as simple as that...Embarrassed and Apeksha...LOL  since we last spoke, she has been deported from India...ROFL As for the charge...LOL I  think Ekta is still trying to dream up some Ekta style charge ...ROFL hilarious that was...ROFL and for some strange reason, that character which hasn't done anything yet, still has my interest...Wink and Fiery Eyes...Hug got any new words to praise her?Day Dreaming My vocab is limited and finished...Embarrassed you keep rocking buddy...Thumbs Up Take care, bye.Hug

Sakshi_Deewani

winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
@sakshifan.

Hi yaar. Big smile How are you doing? Thanks for liking my last lil post...Embarrassed as for where I've been... very much here, watching BALH religiously everyday...Embarrassed somehow, just not finding time to write about it...Embarrassed May I quote this statement of yours, "I love love just love Sakshi and can't wait to see my very simple, down to earth yet elegant fiery eyes princess." Hug Agree with each and every word you've said...ClapClapClap Keep rocking buddy...Thumbs Up Take care, bye.Hug
winner13 IF-Dazzler
winner13
winner13

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
P.S. Little footnote to my post... Big smile just finished watching today's epi...got the sari colour wrong yest...Wink I thought that it was pink, it's actually a red coloured sari...Big smile now, whoEmbarrassed could have caused that temporary colour blindness...WinkLOLLOL 3 guesses... and no prizes for guessing... LOLLOLLOL 

Sakshi_Deewani

shamma92 Goldie
shamma92
shamma92

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by winner13

P.S. Little footnote to my post... Big smile just finished watching today's epi...got the sari colour wrong yest...Wink I thought that it was pink, it's actually a red coloured sari...Big smile now, whoEmbarrassed could have caused that temporary colour blindness...WinkLOLLOL 3 guesses... and no prizes for guessing... LOLLOLLOL 

Koi baat nahi Winnie...hamari pyaari si cutsie Fiery Eyes Angel ko dekh dekh kar aur sab kuch bhooljaana maaf hain LOL LOL LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index