Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Anamika163

hope u like it guies... feel free to useπŸ˜›

Very cute Anu!
--SHWETA-- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It seems all of you having a great time...a sig from my side..couldnt resist myself. Hope you like it !

Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shwetak_23

It seems all of you having a great time...a sig from my side..couldnt resist myself. Hope you like it !

Whre have you been all these days Shweta???? love the caption...πŸ˜†
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

hiii di!!! wcb muah!! missed u a looottt... n thnx a zillon tonnes 4 this sig... cant take my eyes off it n u knw i hv already watched this part of da epi about 200 tymz
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
so here's da avi of the gr8 RaYa fall😳 plz upload on2 own serverπŸ˜› made by Nabi.Arti

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Zoobi absolutely fantstic. All in pink and super.
Neenzoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anamika163

hiii di!!! wcb muah!! missed u a looottt... n thnx a zillon tonnes 4 this sig... cant take my eyes off it n u knw i hv already watched this part of da epi about 200 tymz

Same here Anu...just adore the two of them.
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

@ Neenzoo - Hey buddy ,  been busy with my work. Thanks for the lovely compliment. Well the story behind the caption is .. a cute little doll in my neighborhood was singing Humpty-Dumpty .. in a her own tune.. n was eager to sing it to me.. hence the caption. I think situation ke hisaab se perfect hai !
--SHWETA-- thumbnail

@ Anu - Hugs!!! Missed you too and everyone else...it seems we all have gone bonkers..one scene and we are clean bold ! My sis insisted that I should watch it..i was delaying it ..but it is  a must watch ! Yeah when I watched the episode ..was thinking about your response ..And Sakshi ..wohooo...man I agree with you Divya ! She is an angel ...😳
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail

@ Anu - Hugs!!! Missed you too and everyone else...it seems we all have gone bonkers..one scene and we are clean bold ! My sis insisted that I should watch it..i was delaying it ..but it is  a must watch ! Yeah when I watched the episode ..was thinking about your response ..And Sakshi ..wohooo...man I agree with you Divya ! She is an angel ...😳

she's a princess di😍 awww she was aawww... m speechless