~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 83

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Anamika163

no no Neenz u knw actually wht happened... yesterday RaYa looked so in love with each other dat a bad hair style didn't actually matter... specially during da
ring rasam

Actually you are right...am so glad I found this forum yaar...all like minded people who wont think we are mad..❤️
areh nehi yaar... we r mad😆 but proud to be
You got that one right Anu!
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Come on Zoobi...the pallu falls off her head and when she turns to the side you can see the flower and the big hairdo...or am I dreaming??

Ok i noticed today 😆
Dammit I watched Tuesday episode close to 15 times. I love love love the ring part. 😍

Ok I have seen today's episode twice too but gonna watch the "good bye scene" again now 😆

Its becoming a habbit to watch previous day's episode before i watch current day's. I am in love with this show. 😍 of course Ram-Priya parts only. 
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

Dammit I watched Tuesday episode close to 15 times. I love love love the ring part. 😍

Ok I have seen today's episode twice too but gonna watch the "good bye scene" again now 😆

Its becoming a habbit to watch previous day's episode before i watch current day's. I am in love with this show. 😍 of course Ram-Priya parts only. 

I watch every episode of RaYa many many times...last night's episode was sad and nice..Ram looks so cute and we could see his sadness in leaving his wife...my guess is on what will follow...
There is going to be a lot of lovely telephone conversations between the two...Ram will get into the habit of chatting with this wife and discussing what is happening. He has realized she is supportive of his work..
BTW, I always thought Bansi kaka will be an old coot of a servant and was quite shocked to see this young looking retainer..😆
The promo was good...Priya is not at all afraid of calling the shots and telling the servants to get her ghas phoos...Way to go Priya...👏
^hahah i agree. 
i have a feeling they both will miss each other and thats when the real romance will start. 

you realize the importance of dear ones, when they go away from you. 
Originally posted by ZoobiDoobi

^hahah i agree. 
i have a feeling they both will miss each other and thats when the real romance will start. 

you realize the importance of dear ones, when they go away from you. 

Also I think Priya will be in for a surprise...if you noticed the other half of the wardrobe was not yet opened...when Priya opens it she will be in for a surprise as it will full of her things and new clothers...😍😍   otherwise why should Niharika tell her that she has got the room ready...lets wait and watch...
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Also I think Priya will be in for a surprise...if you noticed the other half of the wardrobe was not yet opened...when Priya opens it she will be in for a surprise as it will full of her things and new clothers...😍😍   otherwise why should Niharika tell her that she has got the room ready...lets wait and watch...

oh ya i didn't think about it. i m looking forward to more and more of this show. 😛
Heyyy guys!!! Right please don't shoot me! Its only cause of that fear that I'm not posting this on the forum! 😆
So here goes, this is a petition which RKR have created because as is written, we hate the actor who's playing Sid...so please sign if you also agree and direct anyone else you know to come sign it as well! Thanks guys 😊 🤗

This is a sincere request from the huge fan following of BALH, the same viewers who have helped catapult Sony to the number 2 position request you to please change the actor who plays Sid. The actor is not holding the attention of your BALH and none of us fans enjoy watching him. When he comes on most of us flip channels just to avoid watching him. Since his track has not started we would request that you change the actor and bring Siddharth Vasudeva. He has a history with Ram and their chemistry is terrific, the way they play off each other is superb, in fact if you are planning a Sid and Ayesha track we would gladly watch if Siddharth Vasudeva played the role. If the current actors continues then I am sorry it would be a track that is not very appreciated. I hope you make the fans of BALH as happy as we have made you by taking BALH into the top 5.

All those who want to see the actor Sid change please sign the petition

Edited by shamma92 - 12 years ago