~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 71

Posted: 12 years ago
Just read these comments by Sakshi in one of the posts..did you know this?

"As for the unmistakable chemistry between her and Ram, Saakshi says: . "An actor basically reacts. So, it is a kind of give-and-take. My portion of the scene where Ram proposes over the phone was shot five days after Ram shot his. I was not even in the city. Both of us got our cues from the assistants on the sets. Still, it looked very natural."

Too much na?

Arrey usually these things happen on the sets ..because of the date problem most of the artists finish their shots beforehand .
Originally posted by shwetak_23

Arrey itna lengthy process follow karne ji jaroorat nahi hai..I have an idea..

kya kya kya shweta di??
Originally posted by paritha

😆 seeing both of them i just melted off yar...

Oh I thought kuch aur ho gaya tumhe..and what is with these big big smiley..from where you get it?

arrey yaar aise public mein thode declare karenge. Give me some time to think and plan will PM  you all 

Arrey usually these things happen on the sets ..because of the date problem most of the artists finish their shots beforehand .

I was mainly commenting on what amazing actors Ram and Sakshi are...it looked so natural...those were some of my favorite scenes...tooo good

you are so right ...so natural and real performance.

Oh I thought kuch aur ho gaya tumhe..and what is with these big big smiley..from where you get it?

😆 its oke From here...and dt forget to PM me too...

she is cho...cute...😆 i guess aaj mai pagal hoi thi ...drooling over Sakshi being a girl c't help it she made me to do so...😆
Originally posted by paritha

Where do you get these icons??? even I want