~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 61

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Neenzoo

Really love it when TV channels endorse what we feel...but did you check the new twist..there is another wedding going on in the venue...thats why Ram has wandered...all the more reason for the Kapoor family to make fun at the middle class folks...:)

u knw i don't care if the Kapoor family makes fun or whtever... its Ram n Priya... they 2gether n dats the best part😍
Originally posted by verode

Is anybody here gals😛

hey m here... so tell me wassup??

Just waiting for tonite after an  endless weekend... did you get to see the headlines today clip...SOOOPERB..Sakshi's interview if FAB

Thank u so much. sakshi my gorgeous angel. she is so lovely in that red lehenga she is my princess😛
she's got the most gorgeous smile😍 touch wood
@anamika yes you are right dear a sweet gentle smile. In male actors i love Gurmeet and in female saakshi both are brilliant. BTW i love GURU little more than saakshi he is hot😆
Originally posted by verode

@anamika yes you are right dear a sweet gentle smile. In male actors i love Gurmeet and in female saakshi both are brilliant. BTW i love GURU little more than saakshi he is hot😆

hihihi... well dats normal yaar😆 its abnormal about me... ladki ho kar um crazy about
Sakshi🤣

Originally posted by Anamika163

hihihi... well dats normal yaar😆 its abnormal about me... ladki ho kar um crazy about
Sakshi🤣

Thats the best part...In films I am still a Madhuri Dixit loyalist and on TV its my new love Sakshi...Feel bad that she rocked television for 8 years and I hadnt seen a single episode of KGGK..especially being in INdia...as they say better late than never...am sure you guys are loyal followers...

Thats the best part...In films I am still a Madhuri Dixit loyalist and on TV its my new love Sakshi...Feel bad that she rocked television for 8 years and I hadnt seen a single episode of KGGK..especially being in INdia...as they say better late than never...am sure you guys are loyal followers...

she truely and thoroughly rocked KGGK. BTW GURU is also good hai na????. sorry i ask you guys opinion😆
Bye Guys will meet u all later.
Hey flocks
exited about today's episode 😍
Thinking about precap i am flying 😆