~*~Sakshi Deewaney Residence~*~ - Page 58

Posted: 12 years ago
Sakshi looked  STUNNING, MESMERIZING, BEAUTIFUL , ANGEL, ...AND I am short of words for her expressions...without saying a single word, they leave such an impact on viewers (atleast me) that I kept thinking about her crying scene and expressions throughout the day...It was sooo touchy.
Sakshi leaves such a powerful impact on viewers which I earlier thought only Madhuri Dixit is capable of.
I too was crying and this was the first time I did not watch the episode twice because I don't have the energy to go through her emotions again. 

I think I have been wring this same stuff 10 th time on different posts but sorry guys when it comes to Sakshi Tanwar, I can't control myself praising her.
Such a freaky fan I am.

yah Sakshi fan (sry dt know ur name) yah you are completely true she will drag us into her character with her every single expression she masters it yar

BTW whats ur name?
Originally posted by paritha

Anu good one yar...😍

really??😕 whenever i go 2 compare my work with all da marvelous sig makers... i find mine da
worst!!😭

Anu -- it is so beautiful...😍
Originally posted by Anamika163

really??😕 whenever i go 2 compare my work with all da marvelous sig makers... i find mine da
worst!!😭

its oke yar you should have seen my first edits i bet you will laugh sub ko ese hi lagata hai shuru mai

use google to find tutorials to edit yar that will help really i learn like that 😳
😳
but this is not my beginning dear... dats da thing
Originally posted by paritha

yah Sakshi fan (sry dt know ur name) yah you are completely true she will drag us into her character with her every single expression she masters it yar

BTW whats ur name?

Hey..Paritha...i am Divya  (sakshisfan) 😊
Love her love her love her  😳
❤️
Anu try google and Youtube for tutorials yar its oke yar better late than never

Divya i can see that 😆
3 more freebies

Edited by Anamika163 - 12 years ago
Anu i just love ur text yar