SS new..LA HASIL (UNREACHABLE).CH3..16/9PG 26 - Page 17

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by --jiya--

nice fiza-ji...
hira should get married to fahaad.. kyunki kehte hai naa, shaadi usse karni chahiye jo aapse pyaar karta ho, naaki usse jisse aap pyaar karte ho..

but.. sirf faizaan se revenge lene ke liye fahaad se saath khilwaar!! ye toh sahi nahi hai naa.. isse wo apni khud ki zindagi bhi daao pe laga rahi hai..

anyways, aage dekhte hai kya hota hai.. update soon haan...

love u!!
~jiya~
u know all this damge has been already done...there more shocks to cum...i'll cont soon
nice updt
cont soon
thanks for the pm
nice update...

but just to take revenge she is marring  to fahad thts really wrong...

dont like it...

update soon.

nice update 
is sab mein bichara fahad fas gaya hai 
waiting to read next part😊
 nice update bt wht hira is doing wod fahad is soo wrong

tc
loads of love
Brilliant update Fiza ...

Hira ghalat kar rahi hain... Hira yeh sooch kar Fahad say shaadi kar rahi hai kyunke usse Faizan say badla lena hain... par agar Faizan usske aur Hira ke baare main Fahad ko bata day toh? Shaadi kar ke barbaadi ko khud bulaa rahi hain apne paas...

Continue soon... 😊

-SilentPrincess-

Chapt: 3

HM: hira beta u know ali's mother cam today

Hira: so she whats so big mom

HM: big is she ask ur hand for faahad..beta I really like him…what do u think

Hira: she smiled and said ….as u wish mom…

As faahad was so know by everyone so think about him was useless, on faahad's request the wedding was fixed very soon…

The families were so much happy for the wedding preparation..

Faahad: ali if u dont mind can Faizan wants meet hira…he really wants to

Ali: sure yaar…ghar lay aa us ko

Faizan enters the house and hira has a smirk on her face..she was feeling so much happiness in side, just cant wait to see his expression..as hira decent down he felt everything spinning…

Faahad: yeah hira hai….ur bhabi..he said with a dreamy smile..

Hira: hey

Faizan: hey…he just can say tha

His expression has surprise but more he was afraid of faahad, he knew faahad really loves her a lot, and if he gots to know that hira and fiazan were once a couple he didn't knew wht reaction he will get…

Hira: was so happy to see his lost expression, seeing her smiling whole heartedly faahad's happiness has no bound he was so much happy to see that she is willingly and so happily steping in his life…

………….

The wedding was conduct with all the ruitals and high celebration . hira was the only daughter of her parents so the wedding was grand, for fahad to was the bigest celebration so he himself was on cloud nine and was celebrating ….

The night was blissd for fahad whereas for hira it was a stepin a married life, she was now somehow content with a feeling to find a life partner in her life, to share. Moreover who respects her more.

Fahad: hira u don't know how im feeling

She just smile, as wht so ever she is girl and was feeling to shy…

Fahad: ur a blessing in my life…..moving fwd he kissed her forehead, and she submitted herself to him complete.

There lifes were moving with a very good pace, where hira found a companion , fahad found his love.

Fahad was not a to expressive person, for him fulfilling her needs, scolding her to care for her, sharing everything even his anger were the ways to express his love, but hira is use too to different kind of expression..

Faahad: hira tum phir raat bhar baatein ker rahin thi

Hira: ap ko kya problem hai ..mein apny kisi boyfrnd se nhi …ami se baat ker rahi thi.

Faahad: hira……have u lost it..mein tumhary baray mein asa socho ga…its just u were so tired with whole day household work, so its better to take rest..subha baat kerlo

Hira: subha mjhy apki ami aur ghar k kam fursat day gay tu kero gi na…uff…thak gai hoon mein yea sab ker ker k….

Faahad: tum ek kam ker maid rekh loo..

Fahad though belongs to a middle class family, hira has evry luxury here, she only use to cook and do little things at house, even for this her husband recomnded a maid feeling she is over burden as always she project. Though its not easy for him to mange a whole day maid….

But for hira it was always her right rather than his gestures to make and do whtever possible to comfort her ….

Hira: na tu tum mjhy kahin lay ker jaty hoon , na hum time sath spend kertay hai…

Faahd: he chukled while working on his file…holding her handle he encircle it around her neck, so that she was back hugging him

Why my wife is missing me…

Hira: kyun…tum mjhy bhar nhi lay ker jao gay…

Faahad: I know hira ..mein tumhain kahin nhi lay jasakta per kiya kero..yeah kam…kuch din rukh jao closing hojay..

Hira: thik hai she shrugged of her hands….kero kam….doctor k pass bhi nhi lay ker jana..

Suddenly turning to her ..

Faahad: kya hua tumahin….

Hira: kuch nhi ..bs asy hi ….regular check up k lyan jana hai…

Faahad: kab jana hai..mein khud lay ker jao ga…baton a mein k tum kitna kayal rekhti hoon…

The doctor gave them the news, which is the best..

Doc: hira ur pregenent…its confirm…

Faahad loked shocked at hira…she smiled and thnks and left fro cabin

Faahad: OMG..hira…tumhain pata how big this news is it…I just cant

She was too smiling …

Aur tumhain pata tha

Hira: han but I need to cofirm na…

He hugged her..

Faahad: chlo…we will buy some sweets aur ghar per yeah breking news daytay hain…

Life has as turn the beautiful turn, but this is life not a story in which a husband stay with a wife 24/7 and kiss her, hug her, ruffle her hairs….

He has some practical and materelisitc responsibilities to fullfil, his work was getting hectic, but still if he get an hour he make sure he is with her, papering her…

But hira was use to , to different expression..she isn't use to to listen her name without prefixis like jan, meri , janu, mera bacha, sweet heart…as Faizan use to say tht..

But for faahad hira , as in whole was a perfect name of his beloved , no attachment reqired to impure it.

She is use too to listen confesion atleast 100 times a day …but faahad has never said  I love u , but does his gestures were not enough to do so..

In an urge of finidg Faizan in faahad, she went back down the meory lane, so much that she got trped and more traped in it, taking a step that changed her life from upside to down.

Edited by drfizaahmed - 12 years ago
interesting update dear
nice updt
thanks for the pm
i missed part 2
will ctch both 3 nad 3
pher bataungi -kaisa hai tera update