India-Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 24th may (Page 3)

Madhavi_Di Goldie
Madhavi_Di
Madhavi_Di

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for  the  update  STUTI Clap.star  of  the  day is  my  Munna  Embarrassedand  Ananya  bhi  Tongue. kya  expretion  they  na  i  love  her  for  a  min  i  was  like  wanted  to  hug  her  she  is  soo  cuteSmileHugthis  is  only  for  my  gudiya  .and  Evil Smilethis  is  for  bandariya  and  bandariya  ki  ma. ye  ma  beti  kub  jayegi?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

pvlaks IF-Sizzlerz
pvlaks
pvlaks

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Thanks  for  the  update  stuti...ye  bandaria   kab  jaayegi  yaar...yest   munna   was   so  cute

-Stutz-

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
dont want to see gay3 chandalika roop again yaar just want to see akshi show soem maturity yar she is not child any more and naitik is far far shown maturity tghan akshi the way he hdandled his relationship with akshi after snha;s matter and naitik really shown so much maturity and bhaisa,batwaara, in nandu's matter, and reshmi's suraja mater, now nikhil's matter, and now they both lsot the child really stood up like anything yaar want to see akshi show soemthing like taht tackle bindya and her mom and kuch bhi ho naksh fi they go out tell gay3 or b'ma that they were going out may be guys anu enry in ss vl come less becoz becoz of bindya gay3 vl show no sign borad for anu's entry dont know waht vl akshi do?and y'day naksh gone out precap gay3 returning to her normal roop and dotn wnt see mu between naksh and gay3 becoz of this dont want to see problem between naksh.
kin8 Groupbie
kin8
kin8

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
thnx for the update really appriciate it :)

-Stutz-

saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
thanks for the update dear... couldn't see first part as I was late from ofc... n couldn't see online also due to net problem at home... finally read the update at ofc... episode was fine... loved naksh n ananya...

-Stutz-

JAYA_09 IF-Rockerz
JAYA_09
JAYA_09

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saru.g

thanks for the update dear... couldn't see first part as I was late from ofc... n couldn't see online also due to net problem at home... finally read the update at ofc... episode was fine... loved naksh n ananya...
what do u think saru vl naksh again in problem, after watching the precap waht do u feel dont know akshi vl face problem with gay3 becoz of bindyaOuch
saru.g IF-Sizzlerz
saru.g
saru.g

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAYA_09

Originally posted by saru.g

what do u think saru vl naksh again in problem, after watching the precap waht do u feel dont know akshi vl face problem with gay3 becoz of bindyaOuch

naitik was there with akshara na... so I think no problem will be there as he is with her... n this gayatri... problems with gayatri are not new... they r always are... This gayatri is always in on n off mode... after bindiya leaves... definately akshi impresses gayatri again...

-Stutz-

kingini_aardra Goldie
kingini_aardra
kingini_aardra

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
thanx for lovely update...
well done naitik by asking bindiya about rituraj...loved it..
i hate bindiya ..what is her problem...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saru.g-Stutz-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index