Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Prash πŸ€—

Thanx tonns for the Grt Updates πŸ‘ 

Very sad epi 😭 Poor Ammaji fell into the trap of this wicked woman. Just three more epis to go and Bj is still playing her games. Are the cvs going to show her exposed in jst one epi πŸ˜• Thats gonna be sad. She has been playing her evil games for all these days, responsible for all the mishap in Avita's life. I want to see her being thrashed left n right by Avi. And more of all, want her lusty desires to be revealed bfr Avi n all 😑

It was very sorrowful to see Ammaji's death 😭

hey nanduπŸ€—
@ bold Me too want to see  that but   wondering  how they  ll show us her 8 months crimes jst in 3 epis????????!

how they ll show  us her lusty demands bfr avi?

thought  she  her self  ll confess bfr avdesh to her past crimes &  her lust to avdesh ...

BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: laxmi73

Hey guys computerx down..Aviz flashback scenes were so touching..Felt bad for Ammaji.. She definitely deserved better Yeh dishy bete ko rote rote chodkar chal basi!! On a serious note Ashish's expression's were bang on..Such subtle mourning..Touching.

Hey laxπŸ˜ƒ
Oh Computer break down?
Me was really missing u on the forum darling.Please come OL till the last day of GKD.
Aap ke bina forum sona sona lagtha hai re.😳
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hey Sarah πŸ€—

I too am wondering how wud they show it all in jst 3 epis  Hope they don show us some Illogical crap tht wud ruin the story. All i want now is this Bj being exposed. Want to see her going thru hell bfr she dies. I too feel Pihu wud somehow giv Avi the proofs against Bj n he wud get assured tht she was behind all this. And then she might confess her lusty desires for Avi by herself. Oh tht wud be a worth watching πŸ˜‰ Avi wud loose his colours on hearing tht  And then this Bj is gone πŸ˜†
BenNevis thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

Prashu dear, thanks for the update. I'm so depressed that Ammaji died. But thank goddess Pihu survived and heard everything. Poor Avi is devastated. Guys, I'm really sad because I just found out that one of my friends bought the same prom dress as me but the colour is different. She is so angry at me but I can't return it. What should I do?

Areh Siddu beta, if some one got the same dress for the prom doesn't mean that girl also our Lovely Siddu na?
Dont be sad darling, why would u take her foolish words to heart darling?
Please dont care that damn girl who even cannot think that its just after all a simple dress for Prom.Isn't it?
Be brave darling, as u r intelligent girl , i never thought u will be sad at some damn foolish girls words
 beat that damn girl make her sad by getting dress up the same dress, im sure ur smile with brave face will certainly make her cry.Never show ur sad or cry so that they can laugh at u.Come on u r going to wear that dress for Prom for sure.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

Hey Sarah πŸ€—

I too am wondering how wud they show it all in jst 3 epis  Hope they don show us some Illogical crap tht wud ruin the story. All i want now is this Bj being exposed. Want to see her going thru hell bfr she dies. I too feel Pihu wud somehow giv Avi the proofs against Bj n he wud get assured tht she was behind all this. And then she might confess her lusty desires for Avi by herself. Oh tht wud be a worth watching πŸ˜‰ Avi wud loose his colours on hearing tht  And then this Bj is gone πŸ˜†

i guess illogical toh hoga coz AS had said dat he got crap screenplay n may b he 2 is upset n pissed n def not hv enjoyed shootng instead must b wishng dat everythng gets over fast ...thanks 2 d Cv's N IMAGINE 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
Vistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Prash,

Thanks so much for the update...was really busy and could only log in now to read the update...so it was what we had been expecting yesterday...poor Ammaji😭😭😭😭

This may be the only serial where all the main characters are killed off at the end......
Arpita, Ammaji, RV and now prob Bj and Avi😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Thanks for all your updates Prash...you did a fab jobπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ, in keeping us clued in ...

You rock!!😊

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Sow, thanks for your encouragement. I actually did cry because my friend was so angry that she would not look at my face. She even hugged me because of my state and told me she is angry at the dress and not me. I think I will wear the same dress but will wear more accessories. We even planned to come together and sit at the same table but now I have to find another vehicle. It's alright I'll be myself and she will be herself. Thanks for your kind words.
BenNevis thumbnail
Hai Prashu beta😊
Thanks for ur's last update of GKD before the show ends.πŸ‘β­οΈ
We all GKDians r very grateful to u and rest of the UD team for have been doing such grate but stressful, emotional , sorrowful UD's through out this show.⭐️⭐️⭐️

Hello Every one😭
Once again some innocent souls became  prey for Bootni's evil plans.😑
People get married again if their parteners dead, but u cannot get the parents back, never.
BJ was not feeling guilty about Ammaji's death as it seems. She just felt bit sad for her for a moment though.
One more blooper in the today's epi .
Can anyone noticed that Ammaji, Avi said its his father's death anniversary.
But we all know that LS killed Avi's Father and Brother on the same day of the Bj's wedding na?  Then why did n't the CV's show or mention Avi's Bro's Photo or remebering his death ?
Why didn't BJ remembered its the same  day she got married and widowed at the same time?😲
😑
She remembered her husband's death on the wedding night of Avita.Then how can she forgot her own wedding anniversary to make another tamasha? Or did the CV's forgot the story that BJ was the widow of Avi's bro now?😲😑
With time the CV's forgetting their own story and dialogues tooo as it seems.😑
Or do they think that the viewers r pagal and can watch what ever they show, as the show almost at its end?
 We allknew that AS was damn good at this kinda emotional scenes. But still there r plenty of reasons for such scenes ahead of him as next epi will be the revelation to just Arpi/Pihu.
Me think its not easy for Arpi to prove Bj's crime, though she did hear every thing.Me guessing BJ will play a drama again to cover her up from Arpi's anger, as the time is few hours for the CV's , me doubt it wont take long for Arpi to get evidence against Bootni.
We all knew Videsia and Pj  too got their own share in the BJ's sins.
Only the easy way to get proof against her is to get Videsia back some how. Then she will blabber everything infront of Avi.
Me not surprised before Videsia get into Arpi's hands Bj&Pj will kill her before she blabbers evrything.
Me guessing, Arpi with Avi will find be on search for Videsia ,by that time BJ&Pj going to kill her but will be found with the real culprits. Then even Pj will blabber the whole story behind Bj's true face.
That is the time BJ will play some drama with crying and weeping will tell the lusty story of her as love for Avi, then she try to shoot  Arpi in the end as all her evil efforts gone in vain with anger and frustration, then Dev tries to save her and the bullet will hit him or Pj will get the bullet thus his punishment will be done.In the end Avita and their nanne munna bal gopal.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ 

Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
thnx 4 the WU honey :)
BenNevis thumbnail
That big explosion was too muchπŸ˜†.
It nearly come out  of   the waranda of haweli, still didn't burn any of the other ppl who were standing infront of the door of the kitchen.Me felt it just like a graphic kinda one.
I didn't understand why did they show it that explosion out of Haweli.?CV's ka dhimag karab hogaya gawa.!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†

Pre cap was interesting but Arpi cannot prove until she get the another  witness for Bootni's crimes , and most reliable , wafadhar maid of Bootni, Videsia.
As CV's got few hours or can i say minutes , they brought Arpi listened to every thing.
If the show got time , then Arpi will suspect Videsia's sudden disapperance from haweli and her suspicious action before that in the kitchen.Then the drama would be much more interesting how Arpi implents her plan to prove Bj's crimes.
In such hurry we r going to miss the revelation of all crimes in just one epi.😑