Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaa...& it should be known to Avi, that it was bj who had hidden lal singh 😑, in haveli...
how can this woman hide her husband's killer?πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

yaa i think the last jung is with main villian "Bhouji" only
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya i think ashu what u say makes sense

ammaji hated bahuji for this reason only that she filled avdesh innocence with hatred

that only cud be the reason but behind the killings i m not sure

recall the time avdesh was going after lalsingh and ammaji tried to tell him no  so either she knew lalsingh was not behind the killings or she simply didnt want avdesh crimes to increase

as for bahuji she didnt want ammaji killed but she was too shocked to see her dead tht she cudnt react the way she is supposed to

i always felt she did care for ammaji and  shikha and to certain extent avdesh too but she had some other agenda behind all this
Roshni. thumbnail
Thanks for the Amazing Update Prashu! πŸ€—

The most interesting and amazing part of the episode was the precap! I throughly enjoyed! Lets see what Pihu does! Saboot toh nahi hai but it'll be fun to see the cat and mouse game! (If only she was Arpi!)

The other almost cute part was Avdesh offering his help in kitchen..Under other circumstances (That is the closure of the show!)...I would have had fun watching it par aisa mauka hi nahi mila πŸ˜”

Good Morning, CB!

Edited by Roshni. - 12 years ago
talkie14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Logically Aviz so lonely now.. Ammaz gone Arpiz gone no point in living except if this girl was Arpi.. Such a sad ending!! Poor Avi and am sure if itz a sad ending then Ashish would make sure we r all in puddles of tears!!
remosalsa thumbnail
cb...i guess only 1 thing, that ammaji didn't wanted avdhesh to kill anyone & increase his crime.i am telling abt lal singh matter...whr bj wanted to happen opp of ammaji's thinking😑, thats the main reason amma ji never liked bj

may be ammji is thinking cause of this bj only her elder son & hubby lost their lives πŸ˜•

yaa she was shocked seeing ammaji dying😲...but she never wanted ammaji to die for sure
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi lax and hi rosh

ending is still unpredictable

bt logic says avdesh is not to be left alone

either arpita ends with him or pihu ends with him

or he also dies and hence the end of gunahon ka devta who suffered at hands of his own bahuji
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hi lax and hi rosh

ending is still unpredictable

bt logic says avdesh is not to be left alone

either arpita ends with him or pihu ends with him

or he also dies and hence the end of gunahon ka devta who suffered at hands of his own bahuji

i am too stil having some percent hope on this, that in end will they show Arpi is alive too..if s, then whr is she till now?

& i guess this bj, if by chance she is dying then, she will tell that Pihu is pihu not arpi, who is also betraying aviπŸ˜•πŸ˜•
chatterbox thumbnail
yes i think bahuji wud still try to tell avdesh she is not arpita   but somewhere end wud be total dhamakedar

and i just hope if avdesh dies then the  cvs dont play sad version of dhagdham background song
Roshni. thumbnail
In all these where is Arpita's family? Aren't they supposed to come to funeral at least? And Why haven't Arpi's family met Pihu yet?

CB, In all you assumptions, I like this:
 "bt logic says avdesh is not to be left alone
either arpita ends with him"

Kash yeh sach hojaye!

remosalsa thumbnail
CB...yaa, with all this i am confused more, what they r showing, will it be tragic end 😭, or some good ending...
if it was arpi only then it was happy ending, even if pihu will end with avi, it won't be happy 1 as the story was of both avi/arpi😭

& what abt dev? will he enter again?