Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

Love and Burden don't mix: The First Storm! (Page 8)

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Reemz*

Haha!! I was honestly expecting a scene where he physically pulls her closer and confronts her but when I saw it, it was bit more than I expected but can't say I didn't enjoy it. Gulaal-Kesar scenes always send me to another world, they're so unlike any other ficitonal couple I've seen...ever!

You wouldn't believe how I waited all day yesterday to see the outcome of it today but heck didnt expect my feelings to be so confused about the scene. True it was enjoyable, I won't deny G-K that but still that thing about them is still lingering in my mind, Im still trying to figure out the story behind my hesitation. And again your right, G-K have to be an extra unique couple if thats possible, if we feel like that now, the future will certainly surprise us! Wink

@Lennie - I didn't mean weird in a bad way, it was the intensity of Gulaal and Kesar's scene that left me feeling confused, and a bit uncomfortable, it was in a good way but still its just the scene's still on my mind, i'll get over it LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinss*Reemz*

*Reemz* IF-Stunnerz
*Reemz*
*Reemz*

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

I didnt find the episode weird, for me it was the rigth balance esp if i go back and look at their scene again, slowly Gulaal is getting it and so on... these emotions are deep and its coming out in tears from Kesar and somewhat Gulaal

Not weird but something very overwhelming. I can't find the right words today but it just felt very real today...especially the last question he asked 'Why do I keep thinking about you?'. Chemistry was scintillating! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

poppinssmaybe-justLennieCute_Ash

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Srushti-

The poor bacha is getting so molestedOuchROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'm KESARIYYYAAAz age...and he told me he loved me beyond infinity...He himself chose the fonts in which "PALLO" shud be tattooed across his chest...

*Pallo drums her fingers on the table*
ROFLROFLROFL

What cud I say..."ufff am so lucky...and he wants to declare he loves me!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just-Srushti-Cute_Ash

-Srushti- IF-Sizzlerz
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by livelygal

The poor bacha is getting so molestedOuchROFLROFLROFLROFL

I'm KESARIYYYAAAz age...and he told me he loved me beyond infinity...He himself chose the fonts in which "PALLO" shud be tattooed across his chest...

*Pallo drums her fingers on the table*
ROFLROFLROFL

What cud I say..."ufff am so lucky...and he wants to declare he loves me!"

and I thought Kesuda told Talli in not so many words that 'Hands offAngry'ConfusedLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maybe-just

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Pallo, Ash and Srushti - ROFLROFLROFLROFL WTHeck man! We're going into Kesar-Krazy mode ROFLROFLROFL
Arey Pallo tuaday wastay bechara Dushy has to do kala jaado onhimself just so that he can go through with the marriage rituals ROFLROFL bechara has no kismat man! WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO DUGGU AND RAMUKAKA *screams and faints like a drama queen* Bechari JamnaBen won;t get to perform Munnay badnaam ho gaye, instead it'll be DIL KAY ARMAAN ANSOON MEIN BEH GAYE ROFLROFLROFLROFL

-Srushti-Cute_Ash

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lennie

I didnt find the episode weird, for me it was the rigth balance esp if i go back and look at their scene again, slowly Gulaal is getting it and so on... these emotions are deep and its coming out in tears from Kesar and somewhat Gulaal

Not weird but something very overwhelming. I can't find the right words today but it just felt very real today...especially the last question he asked 'Why do I keep thinking about you?'. Chemistry was scintillating! 
Exactly, the last thing he says, just confirms to Gulaal if she dwells on it again and more, that this man is in love with her - he is on that path  

Today you had to feel it and get the episode to understand anything else lol

poppinssmaybe-just

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged

and I thought Kesuda told Talli in not so many words that 'Hands offAngry'ConfusedLOLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

TALLI WHO????

My name is Pallo and am not a MOLESTER!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

Damn...k am getting off that bike...u go sit der...and I'm modulating ma voice...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Der...

maybe-just-Srushti-

maybe-just IF-Sizzlerz
maybe-just
maybe-just

Posted: 24 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged

. Chemistry was scintillating! 
This sentence descibes them in the best way possible after today's episode! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index