Mujhe Lakh Samjaya Team Waalon ne
Magar Maine Unki Na Maani
Deewani JamnaBen Deewani Kesar ki Deewani🤣
Edited by Cute_Ash - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maybe-just

@Srushti - The last forum I was on...with the help of my friends made that into a very entertaining place 😆 As for JK, she is a gundi herself how will she phassay gi in gunday? 🤣🤣  Maybe she could perform on Maa Da Laada or MUNNAY BADNAAM HO GAYE 🤣

🤣 Duggu teray liye 🤣

@Pallo - Eiffel tower is the highest place as far as I know...no chance of survival...want me to push you? 🤣🤣 when did you become Talli btw? *scratches head*

Faz...Talli told me that she is on Kesuda' s bike and she has a gun throat...so doesn't that sound familiar🤣🤣🤣 and I can imagine you making it an entertaining place🤣🤣
JK the gundi
🤣🤣
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

@Pallo - HUM SAB ho jayen GAY GAY if you dont stop talking GAY🤣🤣 Ramu and Duggu do make a mucho good couple...I wonder what their kids will look like...PROBABLY GENDER CONFUSED LIKE DUGGU 🤣🤣

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Reemz*

Why do you think it made you uncomfortable? Just curious because the scene was a bit overwhelming for me and I have no idea why. Maybe you can help!😛

You know I'm still trying to figure it out, I guess it was all of a sudden we got to see G-K in such close proximity that I just couldnt help but feel a bit uneasy, though I love their bond and even their romance angle its gonna take me a bit of time to get used to it.

I think its because Neil and Manasi were so good in their acting, felt so real and natural, especially the terrace scene with Kesar, Neil was doing great!

But honestly I still have doubts why I didnt feel comfy with that scene! I'll watch it again and if I can think of something I'll surely let you know! 😉 BTW why was it overwhelming for you?
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey Bhaggu Palloo I just finished my Biology Paper  on Thursday with all this stuff, and I told myself tht's it no Biology and u reminded me again..Uff🤣🤣
Sorry Ashu...cudn't help it...I love PATERNITY CROSSES!!!

Esp of GENDER CONPHUUUSSEDD PPL like DUGESSSHHSSS!!!!🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
maybe-just thumbnail
@Ash -Welcome to Faz's new haven 🤣🤣
I love your song, mucho love to you babe!

@Srushti - UGHHH 🤣🤣 bechari Pallo talli ban bethi 🤣🤣🤣 Gawd I really wanna see JamnaBen perform on Munnay Badnaam huay with a live broadcast from RamuKaka and DugguBen 🤣🤣

Pallo I mean Talli you do know that there is a chance that you might be married to Dushy in the future even if he's a bit gay gay 🤣🤣 
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: livelygal

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

FACKKK!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Genetic Kung-fu-sion 🤣🤣🤣
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

You know I'm still trying to figure it out, I guess it was all of a sudden we got to see G-K in such close proximity that I just couldnt help but feel a bit uneasy, though I love their bond and even their romance angle its gonna take me a bit of time to get used to it.

I think its because Neil and Manasi were so good in their acting, felt so real and natural, especially the terrace scene with Kesar, Neil was doing great!

But honestly I still have doubts why I didnt feel comfy with that scene! I'll watch it again and if I can think of something I'll surely let you know! 😉 BTW why was it overwhelming for you?

I think my reason might have been the same as yours. There was a lot of raw passion in that scene and it was the first time we saw GK like that and it wasn't just from Kesar's side. We saw a pull from Gulaal's side which ofcourse later she dismissed.

Neil and Manasi were really really good in the scene. I think in the context of storyline, it was quite a bold scene to show between Gulaal and Kesar so possibly thats why it was overwhelming. It seemed very real! It was bit of a 'gulp' moment!😛
Edited by *Reemz* - 12 years ago
@ Shrushti...I realized TALLI doesn't have GUN THROAT!!! She has a broken record der...

MA VOICE AMPLIFICATION wud certify ma route to suicide I neva knew...
🤣🤣🤣

DA FAZ N SHRUSHTI...Before I jump...lemma confess...I ain't TALLI BILLI DA ETERNAL SILLY...She annoys the hell outta neone...

K I have one thing in common wid dat female...AM DESPO for KESARIYYYAAA too but similarity ends der...
🤣🤣🤣